Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 (19338 Views)

Chelsea Vs Ajax : UCL (4 - 4) On 5th November 2019 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 5th November 2017 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 5th November 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
nymphomaniac:
Arsenal is a joke to u abi?

Arsenal is trying these days... But them nor still reach!

Arsenal on a red card would have lost this game!
Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by Pinterest: 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lamasta:

Its good to dream but I will encourage gunners to be more focused on top 3 position in the EPL so that they will be back to the champions league instead of akk this we will wiin the EPL noise you people are making after 12 games

Champions League is sure. The trophy is now the goal.
Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by nymphomaniac(m): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
Angelfrost:

Arsenal is trying these days... But them nor still reach!

Arsenal on a red card would have lost this game!
other seasons, yes. This season, no. A draw at least. However city didn’t win this game cleanly. That was no penalty. It will be a tough season for city as we will give them a run for their money. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by Lamasta(m): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
Pinterest:

Champions League is sure. The trophy is now the goal.

Time will tell how serious arsenal is for the goal ahead
Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by Petyprince: 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
Daniel7543:
mehn! Everyone in family my people is sick. You think you sabi yab? If I start with my mother eehh..

At first you called me a kid, you edited my post and called me stupid now you're trying to involve my father. Hmmmm... I'm just in a good mood today.

Your father is sick. If not you wont be typing the rubbish you have been typing since.
Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by Lamasta(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
nymphomaniac:
other seasons, yes. This season, no. A draw at least. However city didn’t win this game cleanly. That was no penalty . It will be a tough season for city as we will give them a run for their money. Fingers crossed.

It was free kick ba? Cancelos red card and their pk was OK but ours is fluke abi

6 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by nymphomaniac(m): 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lamasta:

It was free kick ba? Cancelos red card and their pk was OK but ours is fluke abi
cancelo’s red was a pure red. He was the last man. What did you expect the ref to do? Clap for him?

You guys played well but was that a penalty?

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by Daniel7543: 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
Petyprince:
Your father is sick. If not you wont be typing the rubbish you have been typing since.
You're pushing me to the wall.

If I start with you, na Oga seun go settle us with long lasting ban.

Meanwhile, D.J please give me 3 bottles of cold Heineken.
Bar man please play me violence by drake ft future.
Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by Lamasta(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
nymphomaniac:
cancelo’s red was a pure red. He was the last man. What did you expect the ref to do? Clap for him?

You cannot be a referee otherwise you will be inconsistent....

Did the defender have contact with Debruyne yes or no?

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by Iamthoney(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
Pinterest:

I didn’t start supporting Arsenal because they were successful at one point in their history. I did because I literally fell in love with a player who plays for the club and I extended the love to the club. And I’ve been a fan since then.

The first time Arsenal won a trophy while being a fan was the FA Cup in 2014, even though I started supporting them around late 2004/2005.

I’m different.
You and I are similar, Kanu led me to Arsenal and Henry solidify my love for Arsenal and I witnessed the unbeaten in 03/04 season and the Fa cup victory over United in 04/05 season and I have remain a fan ever since I started supporting them.

But majority of Nigeria fans today joined the club they are supporting when that club of theirs started winning trophies.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by Iamthoney(m): 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Been one since 1997. My final year at Kings College grin
Respect sir �

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by Iamthoney(m): 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
atheistandproud:

Arsenal fan since King Kanu scored a hatrick at Stamford Bridge in 1999.
I hail you sir
Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by Iamthoney(m): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
2ndchildhood:
Chelsea fans right now.

Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by Naajjii: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
sprints1:
This Fulham mumu die they deserved to lose and am happy arsenal must not win that league even if it takes supporting man city this season I no mind. That yeye team must not win league this season
As e dey pain you e dey sweet us grin grin your heart attack never start . Is it envy, jealous or what do you have for Arsenal ?

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by oloriooko(m): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
If Mitro played today City for chop 3 goals
Cancelo has been making errors in basic football decision all because him no get competition for his spot
Robinson followed suit in Cancelo's footstep
Pep had his heart in his palm today

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by Rechargeam247(f): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
dominique:
I hate all these last minute goals sha
Hi Dominique, kindly check your mail, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by Komla58: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
baralatie:

Hope still dey
Hosns
Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by osazsky(m): 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
Pinterest:

I am an Arsenal too.

A lot of people stopped supporting Arsenal during Wenger days. I personally know someone who renounce Arsenal and started supporting Barca because Barca was hot then. Take DJ Cuppy for example too, she was an Arsenal fan but dump the club to support Man U.
does it change anything..just like political parties ,u can support whoever u wish to..and u supporting asenal since 1897 doesn't make asenal a good them..they are still average

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by osazsky(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
Naajjii:

As e dey pain you e dey sweet us grin grin your heart attack never start . Is it envy, jealous or what do you have for Arsenal ?
cuz arsenal is average they tested glory 20 yrs ago
Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by Pinterest: 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
Iamthoney:
You and I are similar, Kanu led me to Arsenal and Henry solidify my love for Arsenal and I witnessed the unbeaten in 03/04 season and the Fa cup victory over United in 04/05 season and I have remain a fan ever since I started supporting them.

But majority of Nigeria fans today joined the club they are supporting when that club of theirs started winning trophies.

Alright boss. I clearly get where you coming from now smiley

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by osazsky(m): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
NonsoNna:
Fulham is a very foolish team, how can u be a man up and still u can’t beat a team with a man down. Fulham needs to go on relegation. If it’s Brighton or Newcastle with this kind of opportunity,they could hv beaten man city blue and black
arsenal will struggle against a 10 man man city team..they have a way of holding onto the ball at all cost including thier keeper
Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by Peacecore: 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
nymphomaniac:

How do you judge penalty again? He didn't go for the ball, rather he kicked KDB at the leg from the back.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by osazsky(m): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
Pinterest:

I didn’t start supporting Arsenal because they were successful at one point in their history. I did because I literally fell in love with a player who plays for the club and I extended the love to the club. And I’ve been a fan since then.

The first time Arsenal won a trophy while being a fan was the FA Cup in 2014, even though I started supporting them around late 2004/2005.

I’m different.
it doesn't change anything..just the way u started supporting asenal cuz of a particular player is same way others started supporting city cuz of yaya...wat is in ...I have been supporting asenal since 1990..does it makes u better than the person who started supporting city in 2008 cuz of yaya..I don't get u...how many trophies have this ur lengthy support given to asenal..

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by Pinterest: 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
osazsky:
it doesn't change anything..just the way u started supporting asenal cuz of a particular player is same way others started supporting city cuz of yaya...wat is in ...I have been supporting asenal since 1990..does it makes u better than the person who started supporting city in 2008 cuz of yaya..I don't get u...how many trophies have this ur lengthy support given to asenal..

k.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by Naajjii: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
osazsky:
cuz arsenal is average they tested glory 20 yrs ago
Average but why are you jealous of average team?
When last did Man U win PL ?

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by allytinted: 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
Pinterest:

Lol. I gave two instance in my earlier replies. I have a friend who started supporting Barca because Arsenal were trash at a point. If you don’t know my friend, you’ll know Cuppy now grin. She also stopped supporting Arsenal.

It’s not only those two that stop supporting us. It may not be a large number of fans, but some people did stop supporting Arsenal and jumped ship.
I'm not disputing you though, as all clubs have such type of fans in Nigeria. But you claiming it's only Arsenal fans is what I disagree with. You only know the loyalty of a fan if he/she sticks to supporting a club for over 5 years without trophy or success on the pitch which I think most Arsenal fans fall in such category. My personal opinion though.
Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by 2023overandout: 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
You Dan kno Breda! I've been an Arsenal fan since them David platt, Ian wright days.
Then happy we got Anelka before Madrid bought him. But year I remember the headlines when kanu scored that hat trick.

They were like ' Kan you believe it' !!

atheistandproud:

Arsenal fan since King Kanu scored a hatrick at Stamford Bridge in 1999.

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by Pinterest: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
allytinted:

I'm not disputing you though, as all clubs have such type of fans in Nigeria. But you claiming it's only Arsenal fans is what I disagree with. You only know the loyalty of a fan if he/she sticks to supporting a club for over 5 years without trophy or success on the pitch which I think most Arsenal fans fall in such category. My personal opinion though.

No. I didn’t say it was only Arsenal fans. I only mentioned that some of those who supported City since they started winning trophies were Arsenal fans, mainly because Arsenal were struggling then.
Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by Eagba(m): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
allytinted:

I think most City fans are Barcelona and La Liga fans trying to prove a point to EPL fans through Guardiola. Arsenal fans are one of the most faithful. The highest an Arsenal fan will do is to stop watching matches for a while.
bros why are you speaking our soul.
Been an arsenal fan since childhood. Just loved the club then for it's black content and HATED racist Ferguson.
Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by Goalnaldo(m): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
RedMac:
City almost killed me with heart attack plus high BP... But thank God for God am alive, my ticket is much alive to witness ... FC Porto and Barca win...
Barcelona are missing chances. They might not win.
Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by Goalnaldo(m): 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
9free:

Even ladies dey play football ball betting?
Strange...
come Twitter. Some dey forecast game drop cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 / Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 23rd April 2017 / AC Milan Vs Inter Milan UCL (0 - 2) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.