Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny (18372 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / Chioma Blasts Fan Who Called Davido "A Frog Voice" / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny by Daddyyin: 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
Make dem go rest jare.
Re: Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny by deflover(m): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
ValCon888:
Simple precautions and this little boy would be alive today. Safeguards like pool alarm and pool cover would have saved the child's life.

Many celebrities and the rich have swimming pools. But these pools are death traps in waiting because there are no safeguards in place to use it correctly, especially where kids are concerned.

He has a cctv
Yet no one man's it
I wonder why so one is so rich
Yet he can't have a people who run shift to watch the cctv to prevent a crime or accident
If someone was paid to watch it
The boy would have been spotted
Re: Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny by emmancipated(m): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
Another werey on the loose.
Op please take your medication seriously
Re: Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny by 5991ayo: 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
Sha na crime to call person again oh Ifanyi c what u av cause @in d voice patience
Re: Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny by general111(m): 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
5991ayo:
u are on point, as if d child father is a poor man dat live in okoafo or Aj we 4 no hear anytin and even if we hear d matter 4 no long like dis and police 4 no join.
as in eh..
The child of my neighbour died in her sleep some days ago, no one blamed anyone.
They should allow young little ifeanyi to rest in peace.davido is a young man, he will have another son.
Re: Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny by Toluwanise247(m): 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
wonlasewonimi:
This country is very dangerous. Calling Nanny means she planned or remote controlled the boy to the swimming pool area. Too many idiots live here.
Abi ooo
Re: Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny by HolyMan12: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2022
You sure say Davido no the fvck this eniola badmus? cheesy
Re: Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny by azpekuliar: 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
Zonefree:
To call someone now is a big crime in Nigeria undecided

I wonder o
Re: Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny by yetunsbay(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
Merch:
This eniola badmus is very close to davido first baby mama, it’s now getting obvious that they conspire to kill the little boy
shebi na u be the secretary wey note the conspiracy down
Re: Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny by Baronthecelebri: 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
I only blame the nanny, for her carelessness

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny by godlessmind: 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
Bvlgari:
Actress Eniola Badmus, Davido’s bestie who has been friends with Davido since childhood was the one that called Davido’s Nanny and she stepped aside and left Ifeanyi to receive her call.

The nanny has confessed to the police. According to available information.

Eniola has been arrested also according to reports.

She was the first person to post Ifeanyi’s death on social media and the news spread because people feel she’s a reliable source close to Davido and had the true info about Ifeanyi’s situation.

She called the Nanny and caused that, she ran to first post about the sad event.

She’s being dragged right now upandan on all social media apps. The world has fallen on her!!!

Now, what did she call the nanny for and to say that was so private she had to leave everyone inside the house? Step aside to talk about?

Why didn’t she call Davido directly or wait? Why his staff? Why chioma’s Nanny? In the midst of all the Davido baby mama saga!!!

Recently Davido surprised Eniola with so much cash on her birthday.

Pls kindly share your thoughts below

Una be mumu grin
Re: Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny by 5991ayo: 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
general111:
as in eh..
The child of my neighbour died in her sleep some days ago, no one blamed anyone.
They should allow young little ifeanyi to rest in peace.davido is a young man, he will have another son.
abi o end of discussion, everybody dy blam nanny and nw eniola my question is where d mama dy when all dis tin dy happen
Re: Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny by Haymus007(m): 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
I hope this is just a rumour
Re: Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Op is discombobulated

His brain is leaking fluid walahi. So, its now a crime to call somebody shocked
Re: Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny by Bishopkay001(m): 11:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
Coincidence....
Re: Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny by grandstar(m): 2:33am On Nov 05, 2022
They should leave Eniola Badmus. She's a stupid person.

My anger is that she was the first to post it. That should have been Davido decision to make.

My dad's passing was announced by my in-law on Facebook. This so angered my half brother who happens to be his first cousin.
Re: Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny by meobizy(f): 5:38am On Nov 05, 2022
Source: Trust me, my guy. I dream am yesterday so e suppose happen. My dream no fit lie.
Re: Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 05, 2022
Zonefree:
To call someone now is a big crime in Nigeria undecided
Is to show you that the people who voted for BUHARI are in so much enormous numbers across Nigeria. U may be shocked to realize only few villagers did. Majority of his vote may have come from township dwellers
Re: Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 05, 2022
wonlasewonimi:
This country is very dangerous. Calling Nanny means she planned or remote controlled the boy to the swimming pool area. Too many idiots live here.
U can now see the reason i urge reasonable people to relocate. One shouldn't suffer damnation for the second and third time.
Re: Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2022
You see those people you call nanny and house help, cook, drivers are a big threat to your life especially if you don't treat them well.
It is easier for them to kill you than the most dangerous assassin in the world, they have your info, as in they know enough to kill you.
Be careful about who you keep close.

If the nanny killed that boy then she did it on her own, they should leave eniola alone.
Don't underestimate these servants, you think they are dumb, they are not.
Re: Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny by LOVEGINO(m): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2022
general111:
Calm down people..
It was an accident.
The reason why peoole are dragging this stuff is because ifeanyi's dad is rich and popular.
bro poverty aka sapa no gud ooooo
Re: Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny by Tmb78(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
5991ayo:
abi o end of discussion, everybody dy blam nanny and nw eniola my question is where d mama dy when all dis tin dy happen
The mama was busy following Davido up and down, taking pictures to post online for people who don't give 2 hoots about her and are now laughing codedly at her misfortune.
Let them continue to blame others and not share in the blame.
One would think that since the sad event of Dbanji's son, someone as rich as Davido would have taken necessary precautions to avoid such occurrence in his own home.
But hey, what do I know? Right?
Re: Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny by 5991ayo: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tmb78:
The mama was busy following Davido up and down, taking pictures to post online for people who don't give 2 hoots about her and are now laughing codedly at her misfortune.
Let them continue to blame others and not share in the blame.
One would think that since the sad event of Dbanji's son, someone as rich as Davido would have taken necessary precautions to avoid such occurrence in his own home.
But hey, what do I know? Right?
abi oh, guy me no hear abt koko master own oh!
Re: Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny by COOL10(m): 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

I have always known that Eniola Badmus is a Lesbian. It is nothing new. If she is fucking Davidos nanny, that's a different cup of tea.

shocked shocked
Wow. Are you serious?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Shey Nah Woman" Portable Reacts To Bobrisky Winning Best Dressed Female Award / Pasuma Attacked By Armed Robbers, Range Rover Snatched. / Dirty Photos From A Club In Benin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.