Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Ann School And Plastic Wood Materials - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ann School And Plastic Wood Materials (189 Views)

The Service Life Of Plastic Wood Composite Decking / Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda / Between Opening A Driving School And Phone Accessories Shop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ann School And Plastic Wood Materials by nickwpcdecking1(m): 11:39am On Nov 04, 2022
In China, Zhejiang province, anan's class teachers ask the students to make a trash can and take it over with it, to test their practical ability.
An An returned home, told his father, my father's company is making wood and plastic materials. Suddenly, my father had an idea is to use wood and plastic board to do the school trash can.
So his father came to the factory, found a lot of BPC plastic wood board, cut into a meter length.
Plastic wooden board has many colors, dad found a coffee-colored WPC board, and then found a model on the Internet, and began to make it.
Ann also gave him a lot of ideas and suggestions on the side.
Finally, under the hard work of Ann and her father, a wood-plastic trash can was completed.
After Ann brought him to school, the students thought it was good and asked what it was made. Ann explained that it was made from my father's company, and it can come in many colors.
Ann Said that many customers in the Philippines bought this material from Dad.

(1) (Reply)

We Write The Best Application Documents / CBD Helps To Make You Healthy / Easy Way To Earn In Dollar!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.