Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Continuation Of "Great Expectation" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Continuation Of "Great Expectation" (309 Views)

ASUU Announces Continuation Of Strike, Disowns Breakaway Faction / Buk Resumption Date And Academic Calendar For Continuation Of 1st Semester, 2019 / ASUU Strike Update: ASUU To Announce Continuation Or Suspension Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Continuation Of "Great Expectation" by Princegifted90(m): 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
square, stout, dark man, with curly black hair. From the character and turn of the inscription, “Also Georgiana Wife of the Above,” I drew a childish conclusion that my mother was freckled and sickly. To five little stone lozenges, each about a foot and a half long, which were arranged in a neat row beside their grave, and were sacred to the memory of five little brothers of mine,—who gave up trying to get a living, exceedingly early in that universal struggle,—I am indebted for a belief I religiously entertained that they had all been born on their backs with their hands in their trousers-pockets, and had never taken them out in this state of existence.

Ours was the marsh country, down by the river, within, as the river wound, twenty miles of the sea. My first most vivid and broad impression of the identity of things seems to me to have been gained on a memorable raw afternoon towards evening. At such a time I found out for certain that this bleak place overgrown with nettles was the churchyard; and that

(1) (Reply)

UNN Aspirants I Have Completed My Screening. Go Do Yours. Let's Create A Chat Ro / Thinking Of Teaching In A Federal Govt Secondary School / i wish my parent where there for me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.