Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma (2735 Views)

Nikki Minaj Sends Out Serious Warning / How People Are Reacting To Davido And Chioma's Love Story - (meme Collection) / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by ExAngel007(f): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
American rapper, Nicki Minaj has mourned the death Ifeanyi, son of singer, Davido and Chioma.

The musician took to her social media page to share a message of condolence to Davido.

She wrote,

“My deep condolences to Chioma & @davido during this time”.

https://www.tori.ng/news/219024/nicki-minaj-sends-condolence-message-to-davido-and.html

3 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Candidlady: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
undecided

Iknow ireally should feel bad/sad

But since it is a boy child
F
V
C
K

Itttttttttttttt

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Zonefree(m): 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:
undecided

F
V
C
K

Itttttttttttttt
Your mental health keeps deteriorating daily. I pray you find healing soon.

I think it's time you reduce hand for drugs.

16 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Ceenachi: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
Nigeria top artists should learn to be humble...
Here's Nicki with all her accomplishments in the music industry still has time to type a proper condolence message.
Ours here in Nigeria are using emoji..

12 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Foodqueen(f): 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
Nice one from her.
Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by FatherBona: 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:
undecided

F
V
C
K

Itttttttttttttt
You got the attention you desperately craved for, congratulations.

Now please go back to making yourself irrelevant.

Ewu number 1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Pinterest: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
Zonefree:

Your mental health keeps deteriorating daily. I pray you find healing soon.

I think it's time you reduce hand for drugs.

I pray she doesn’t find healing, she probably deserved what’s making her mental health deteriorate like you wrote.
Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by ObalendeCMS: 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:
undecided

F
V
C
K

Itttttttttttttt

Babe, you need very sweet loving from a real man. I know you will be fine after all. I can’t be the man though; hope you find him somewhere along the line.
Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by lhordspy: 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
Nicki minaj can go bar for bar with 90 percent of this mumble rappers we have nowadays and I’m not even cappin

5 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Mirasteel: 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ceenachi:
Nigeria top artists should learn to be humble...
Here's Nicki with all her accomplishments in the music industry still has time to type a proper condolence message.
Ours here in Nigeria are using emoji..
But if na top foreign celebrity something like this happen to, u go see as dem go write epistle for am, the clout chasing go come too much cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by We4all: 6:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:
undecided

F
V
C
K

Itttttttttttttt

You funny die! Just continue to pepper all the Nairaland's chauvinist and wannabe alpha males.

Some of them are on the verge of commiting suicide over your comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by pretydiva(f): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
It's well
Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Mercury12(m): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:
undecided

F
V
C
K

Itttttttttttttt

Frustration and bitterness don nearly Finnish this one undecided
Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
ObalendeCMS:

Babe, you need very sweet loving from a real man. I know you will be fine after all. I can’t be the man though; hope you find him somewhere along the line.

Another SIMP

3 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by thrillionaire(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
Awww. That's commendable coming from Nicki
Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by ObalendeCMS: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Another SIMP

Werey! cheesy I was just giving the damaged beech hopeless hope cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Demogorgon(m): 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
Merch:
Nicki minaj can go bar for bar with 90 percent of this mumble rappers we have nowadays and I’m not even cappin
Nobody asked
Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
Tell that to your dad
Demogorgon:
Nobody asked
Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by ImoleNaija: 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
I hope it is not Naija's Nicki Minaj.

If you know, you know.
Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Temptee101(m): 12:52am On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:
undecided

F
V
C
K

Itttttttttttttt

Okay!

We have noticed you. Now go back to your dil.do.
Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by poshestmina(f): 1:48am On Nov 05, 2022
This boy's death pained me sha.

Keep resting Lad.
Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Demogorgon(m): 5:11am On Nov 05, 2022
Merch:
Tell that to your dad
I will. Now run along
Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Stanweezy(m): 6:31am On Nov 05, 2022
Hello Shawn you must be the Kings guy
Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 05, 2022
undecided
Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by fman(m): 10:08am On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:
undecided

F
V
C
K

Itttttttttttttt
fück ya!!
Spits on your dïldo ridden püssy
Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by fman(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Another SIMP
ObalendeCMS:

Werey! cheesy I was just giving the damaged beech hopeless hope cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
ObalendeCMS u just wan claim woke
Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by ObalendeCMS: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2022
fman:
ObalendeCMS u just wan claim woke

Okay sir
Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by BeanmanX(m): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2022
We4all:

You funny die! Just continue to pepper all the Nairaland's chauvinist and wannabe alpha males.

Some of them are on the verge of commiting suicide over your comments.
Including ur father, we know that too.
Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by DeKing234: 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
Re: Nicki Minaj Sends Condolence Message To Davido And Chioma by MadamVanessa(f): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:
undecided

But since it is a boy child F V C K

Itttttttttttttt
shocked

All these for attention? so you could be noticed.
How could you reduced yourself to this level of attention seeking.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals New Relationship While Sharing Photos From Her Date Night / If You Had The Power To Bring Back One Celebrity Who Died In Th Last 20 Years, W / Chris Brown Cheating On Rihanna & Karrueche Tran With A THIRD Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.