Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Structural Analysis Done Quickly And Accurately - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Structural Analysis Done Quickly And Accurately (238 Views)

Sell your property online quickly in Nigeria / Want A Perfect Architecture Design,structural And Mechanical Design This Year? / Structural Design And Detailing For All Kinds Of Buildings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Structural Analysis Done Quickly And Accurately by CivilEngineer90: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
Are you an architect looking for a civil engineer to run your Architectural drawing's structural analysis, shoot me a WhatsApp message today and get your drawings signed and sealed delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria.

Re: Structural Analysis Done Quickly And Accurately by CivilEngineer90: 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
Using softwares alone doesn't garantee a safe building analysis, don't jeopardize the lives of others. Let a civil engineer handle your structural Analysis today. cool
Re: Structural Analysis Done Quickly And Accurately by CivilEngineer90: 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
Reinforced concrete Design and Steel frames structural Analysis
Re: Structural Analysis Done Quickly And Accurately by CivilEngineer90: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Structural design and analysis. Let professionals handle your Structural drawing because Architecture is zero without stability.
Re: Structural Analysis Done Quickly And Accurately by CivilEngineer90: 7:43am On Dec 16, 2022
For your Engineering drawings and building construction or other civil works like portal frames or drainages or retaining walls, I am at your service.

Re: Structural Analysis Done Quickly And Accurately by Talktalk2022: 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2022
I pity who would even think of working with you

1 Like

Re: Structural Analysis Done Quickly And Accurately by CivilEngineer90: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
Talktalk2022:
I pity who would even think of working with you
just because I asked for my money which I worked for that warranted this comment. The issue was 2 months ago and I am glad same issue is happening to another Architect. So that's the new trend on property section, to contract proffessionals and rip them off 🥴🥴
Re: Structural Analysis Done Quickly And Accurately by CivilEngineer90: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
Contact me for your structural analysis and building construction. Please be honest and God fearing fellow who is willing to pay for people's services unlike some scammers who use people's effort and refuse to settle.

Thank you 😊😊

(1) (Reply)

A Palatial Four (4) Bedroom Detached House With Swimming Pool At Lekki Phase 1 / Luxury + Strategic Location? / How Do I Manage This LSC Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.