Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) (2504 Views)

5 Reasons Why Women Wear Waist Beads / Pastor Shaving VIRGINA Of Females Church Members / Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
Hello all!
I'm Fadila. I'm the fifth born in a family of four girls, two boys.
I want to know your thoughts/opinions about females that put on waist beads. What do you think of them? Do you have any thing against waist beads? I want to know because your opinions will help me in a way. I wear waist beads, but I usually try as much as possible to avoid people knowing I wear one. So, I do hide it all the time, because some people's opinions on it might not be what I would really like to hear. I usually feel bad when I hear some things people say about putting on waist beads because, those things are never the reasons why I wear them. There is a reason why I wear them, and it's never because of those things they say.

So, I would like to hear your opinions about it.
And if there's any one here (females) who wears them, you can give your reasons ( if you want to) why you wear them. So, those that say some things about it can maybe have a rethink and be more enlightened about this.

Thanks.
Sannun ku!

Below are pictures of mine;
What do you think of them?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ga wadansu;

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by budaatum: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
I wonder why people's opinions should matter to you regarding what you choose to wear. I mean, see as e beautiful around your waist, but you want some blind people's opinion instead as if your own eyes don't work!

I guess I have more of an opinion of people who need the opinions of others to live their life, and it's not favourable at all!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by lilvicky68(m): 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
So after the long epistle you didn't give the reasons why you wear waist bead

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by Candidlady: 2:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
lilvicky68:

Why do people rock wristbands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
lilvicky68:
Do you want to know?
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by lilvicky68(m): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:

Why do people rock wristbands
What's the connection between wrists and waists?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by Candidlady: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
lilvicky68:

What's the connection between wrists and waists?

Are they not both body parts

Abi what kinda question is this

Tell me why you wear wristbands simple as that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by sisisioge: 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
Aren't those too much? Wont they get uncomfy when you eat big meals? Yeah, I know that's the true waist point but I like the chain version that actually drops to the pelvic bone area. They hid under your cloths and just surprise an appearance occasionally grin

By the way, for an Hausa girl, you are becoming too liberal with the use of the internet. Soon enough, with all the pictures of body parts you've shared here, someone will piece your whole half nuude image together grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by GboyegaD(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2022
I wouldn't have anything to do with a lady that wears waist beads because I do not see the need. I am quite conservative and same as my family of orientation and that is the sole reason.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
budaatum:
I wonder why people's opinions should matter to you regarding what you choose to wear. I mean, see as e beautiful around your waist, but you want some blind people's opinion instead as if your own eyes don't work!

I guess I have more of an opinion of people who need the opinions of others to live their life, and it's not favourable at all!

I just said I was coming to post this.

You took the words out of my mouth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by Arielle: 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2022
I love waist beads. I got my first one in secondary school given to me by my school mother. I think yours are too many, but if you like them, fine. I wear about 5 strings and I wear them sitting below my waistline, at the top of my hip. It hides my CS scar and an old appendix scar. I like only crystal beads. I think they look classier. And I like very soft colours like rose pink, pale peach and lilac. I like them because they show off my figure. And I can also easily tell when I start to put on weight.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by Arielle: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
Why do you need anyone's opinion, though? Not everyone likes them and thats okay. What matters is you like them.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by JJuanMiguel: 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
This your intro
ASUU NEC will eventually tear your waistbead into pieces in anger.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by Firstcitizen: 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
It's nice for holding like horse reins when riding from behind
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by ahnie: 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
I m currently rocking the last silver waistbead like yours.
One on my ankle and 3 in my waistline.

I m a mad sucker for waistbead.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by culf: 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
it might not be anything but I'm not a fan of waste beads and I don't see myself allowing my partner to Rock one.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by ahnie: 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
culf:
it might not be anything but I'm not a fan of waste beads and I don't see myself allowing my partner to Rock one.

Chai tell me you're not serious.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by culf: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
ahnie:

Chai tell me you're not serious.

I'm oooo! I'm not just a fan of it. maybe because a lot of females abuse it, I don't know but not me. Though I encourage people to put on whatever they feel comfortable wearing (but certainly not a waste bead for my partner, maybe later on sha)
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by ahnie: 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
culf:

I'm oooo! I'm not just a fan of it. maybe because a lot of females abuse it, I don't know but not me. Though I encourage people to put on whatever they feel comfortable wearing (but certainly not a waste bead for my partner, maybe later on sha)
Ok o.
But I must say....nor be every waistbead be ordinary Sha.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by culf: 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
ahnie:

Ok o.
But I must say....nor be every waistbead be ordinary Sha.

Thank you my dear, a lot are not. one need to be careful sometimes. I had a lot of tales about it from ladies. it is well ooo.
Good to know you love rocking it, most guys find it sexy though.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by Eleyigidgan: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
ahnie:

pictures please

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:39am On Nov 05, 2022
Arielle:
I love waist beads. I got my first one in secondary school given to me by my school mother. I think yours are too many, but if you like them, fine. I wear about 5 strings and I wear them sitting below my waistline, at the top of my hip. It hides my CS scar and an old appendix scar. I like only crystal beads. I think they look classier. And I like very soft colours like rose pink, pale peach and lilac. I like them because they show off my figure. And I can also easily tell when I start to put on weight.
Exactly. I also have an appendicitis surgery scar Which they hide. They also help me know when I'm adding weight at my belly region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 12:41am On Nov 05, 2022
ahnie:

I dey tell you. I like that particular silver chain waist bead so much.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by Vision101(m): 1:34am On Nov 05, 2022
except for northern Moslem Ladies and maybe Indians, waist bead is no no for Western oriented men.

If it's worn by a southern Nigerian lady then she may be a suspect. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by youngdad: 8:10am On Nov 05, 2022
What many people don't know is that Nigerian mother's prepare waistbands for their daughter s to prevent unwanted pregnancies.
It's only few that wore it as fashion components.
If you like argue over it,the fact is it's traditional means of birth control.
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by budaatum: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2022
youngdad:
What many people don't know is that Nigerian mother's prepare waistbands for their daughter s to prevent unwanted pregnancies.
It's only few that wore it as fashion components.
If you like argue over it,the fact is it's traditional means of birth control.

It works too. Especially as antirape.

Just show it to man and watch them run especially when you tell them it's mama's juju.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by illicit(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
I like it much but urs is too much
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
illicit:
I like it much but urs is too much
How many is enough?
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by illicit(m): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
How many is enough?
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by Babara1994(m): 4:34am On Nov 07, 2022
Arielle:
You have been initiated mama
Re: What Do You Think Of Females That Wear Waist Beads? Check Out Mine. (pics Ins) by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2022
Babara1994:

You have been initiated mama
Initiated? How? I don't get. How has she been initiated please? Does it mean that I have also been initiated? Because I wear them too. Does it mean I have been initiated?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of My Beautiful Family / Something Happens To Me Whenever I'm Breastfeeding. / On Bright Echefu And His "Ill Timed" Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.