Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

A Lady Wants To Marry My Guy In Less Than 2 Months To Japa To The UK - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Lady Wants To Marry My Guy In Less Than 2 Months To Japa To The UK (3729 Views)

Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate / This Babe Refused To Marry My Brother..now She's A Painter In USA. HAHAHAHAHAHA / How I Was Almost Raped By A Guy In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Wants To Marry My Guy In Less Than 2 Months To Japa To The UK by Valwezzy: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
EmahBoss:
I don't want to believe a man who was born and fed with breastmilk reasons this way. Check him welll, he is sick and needs help

Hmmm, good to know you stand with the guys on this issue! grin grin
Re: A Lady Wants To Marry My Guy In Less Than 2 Months To Japa To The UK by Idaytesj29(m): 9:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
EdoBoy90:

He even suggested to me that the lady should travel first if the expenses are too much on him, like one or two months he will come over, I was weak he said it.

I think you need to tell him to abort mission. That lady has started giving him pussy and playing love and good girl to hook him. She is a gold digger.

You friend will suffer emotionally, physically and financially for the rest of his life if he falls for this scam.
Re: A Lady Wants To Marry My Guy In Less Than 2 Months To Japa To The UK by Rexymania(m): 9:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
Their wahala. Premium tears loading
Re: A Lady Wants To Marry My Guy In Less Than 2 Months To Japa To The UK by galantjoe(m): 9:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
That lady na suicide bomber
Waiting good opportunities to explode
I pity your friend. Maybe he want to be homeless in UK.

Except he has another plan.
Re: A Lady Wants To Marry My Guy In Less Than 2 Months To Japa To The UK by vee22: 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
I understand the guy sha he doesn't want to go on student visa so he can have more working hours but for christ sake don't go with an opportunist and a user
Re: A Lady Wants To Marry My Guy In Less Than 2 Months To Japa To The UK by akwesenana: 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
OP, tomorrow meet your friend and strangle him.
It's better to die in your loving friends arms than in that of a cold opportunistic woman.
Alternatively, he can watch her grow wings in UK, hustle around for UK growns then when she's rejected serially comeback to him and e sure me die say he go accept again. cool
Re: A Lady Wants To Marry My Guy In Less Than 2 Months To Japa To The UK by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
EdoBoy90:
One of my guys wants to marry a lady so that both of them will japa to the UK in January 2023.

How it started. Two weeks ago, he told me that the lady refused his marriage proposal and she is not taking him serious despite he had constantly pushed for the relationship to work. He called me today and told me that the lady had accepted to marry him since she couldn't secure a scholarship as planned and she had no option for tuition fee payment. This my guy's brothers are in abroad who are willing to sponsor him. He is now trying to pay the tuition fee of the lady while he follows her on dependant visa and from now till December, they want to marry according to what he told me. Considering CAS, Visa process, Proof of Fund which requires 28 working days and flight tick plus the money involved, I was shocked when he called me to seek my opinion on this.

The lady never agreed but she has agreed to marriage because she wants to Japa and no money. Now, my guy is the option only left for her.

I don't know how to advice him because he wanted us to see tomorrow.

Experts' opinions are needed here. Kindly share your opinion on comment section.
tell your simp friend as soon as they arrive UK, that olosho will japa leave him

1 Like

Re: A Lady Wants To Marry My Guy In Less Than 2 Months To Japa To The UK by Judybash93(m): 1:36am On Nov 05, 2022
Abort mission immediately
Re: A Lady Wants To Marry My Guy In Less Than 2 Months To Japa To The UK by ogkrakkid(m): 1:52am On Nov 05, 2022
Your friend like my cousin.
Very foolish men.
Re: A Lady Wants To Marry My Guy In Less Than 2 Months To Japa To The UK by AgentGoat: 6:23am On Nov 05, 2022
Tell your friend,

I said congratulations to him.
Re: A Lady Wants To Marry My Guy In Less Than 2 Months To Japa To The UK by youngblaq: 7:08am On Nov 05, 2022
Collins4u1:
suicide loading.
that guy will cry soon
Na premium tears you call SIMply like that...lol
Re: A Lady Wants To Marry My Guy In Less Than 2 Months To Japa To The UK by Slynation(m): 7:48am On Nov 05, 2022
He should do whatever he likes, Simps are hardly redeemed until they learn the hardest of ways...
Re: A Lady Wants To Marry My Guy In Less Than 2 Months To Japa To The UK by ghettochild(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2022
Tell him to abort mission.
She's just gonna use him to get there n leave him after her education...
Infact if ur brother need wife..
He shd tell his folks back home to give him a girl whose education isn't top notch but also hand work such as hairdressing..make up or a fashion designer
Re: A Lady Wants To Marry My Guy In Less Than 2 Months To Japa To The UK by ghettochild(m): 9:18am On Nov 05, 2022
EdoBoy90:

He even suggested to me that the lady should travel first if the expenses are too much on him, like one or two months he will come over, I was weak he said it.
Haaa ur guy is sure bluepiller n a mumu as well
Re: A Lady Wants To Marry My Guy In Less Than 2 Months To Japa To The UK by 007s(m): 10:38am On Nov 05, 2022
If the purpose of the marriage is just to travel abroad on a dependant visa, i dont think it is much of a problem. However, they need to work out the sharing formula for school fees payment before travelling, to avoid issues tomorrow. They can live a seperate life after travelling. In this case, it seems to me like they are using each other to achieve mutual goals

However, if the guy is hoping on happily ever after kind of thing, it is not advisable, as it is obvious the lady only want the marriage because she wants to travel and at such she is using your guy.

So basically, the lady want to use your guy, however, the decision is dependent on your guy's intention, is it his plan to use her in return (which means they will be even) or not ( which means he is just being used and nothing more)
Re: A Lady Wants To Marry My Guy In Less Than 2 Months To Japa To The UK by Msmither: 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
I will marry Her, bleep her very well and abscond after.
Re: A Lady Wants To Marry My Guy In Less Than 2 Months To Japa To The UK by BabbanBura(m): 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
EdoBoy90:
One of my guys wants to marry a lady so that both of them will japa to the UK in January 2023.

How it started. Two weeks ago, he told me that the lady refused his marriage proposal and she is not taking him serious despite he had constantly pushed for the relationship to work. He called me today and told me that the lady had accepted to marry him since she couldn't secure a scholarship as planned and she had no option for tuition fee payment. This my guy's brothers are in abroad who are willing to sponsor him. He is now trying to pay the tuition fee of the lady while he follows her on dependant visa and from now till December, they want to marry according to what he told me. Considering CAS, Visa process, Proof of Fund which requires 28 working days and flight tick plus the money involved, I was shocked when he called me to seek my opinion on this.

The lady never agreed but she has agreed to marriage because she wants to Japa and no money. Now, my guy is the option only left for her.

I don't know how to advice him because he wanted us to see tomorrow.

Experts' opinions are needed here. Kindly share your opinion on comment section.

Let them marry first, born one for am before the japa - if she no gree, then she get ulterior motives!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does Technology Affect Marketing Activities/marketing Information In The Org / Top 10 Best Universities In Nigeria For The Year 2014(experience) / UNN Postgraduate Discussion Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.