Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (420 Views)

The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? / In-between A Spirit Wife And A Witch!! / You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by midehill(m): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2022
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2022
midehill:
Hello everyone, I don't know what is happening again ooo. I have been noticing recently that any girl I meet always break my heart at the end. Though, at first they may be all over me. But as time goes on, they start maintaining distance from me.

If I ask them what happen, they will say nothing. This has been happening for some time now. And when it happens, two thoughts comes to my mind and they are
1) Maybe I have a spirit wife
2) Maybe God is trying to separate these girls from me because he knows they are not the best thing for me
So my dear christians, what is happening? What can I do? Is there any spiritual effect backing it up?
What has God and Jesus Christ to do with your dating life abeg? undecided

There could be a myriad of reasons why you are unable to find yourself a decent partner in another and the main one could be that you don't even know yourself enough to pick a partner that is compatible. Or you are just not patient. If you truly believe in God, you would stop chasing skirts and chase God instead to see where He will lead you in His Truth. Else, you probably need to work on yourself as an individual so you become the kind of person to attract those who really matter into your life instead. undecided
Re: . by midehill(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What has God and Jesus Christ to do with your dating life abeg? undecided

There could be a myriad of reasons why you are unable to find yourself a decent partner in another and the main one could be that you don't even know yourself enough to pick a partner that is compatible. Or you are just not patient. If you truly believe in God, you would stop chasing skirts and chase God instead to see where He will lead you in His Truth. Else, you probably need to work on yourself as an individual so you become the kind of person to attract those who really matter into your life instead. undecided

Best advice ever... Thank you...
Re: . by kmaster007: 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
You better turn urself to father

(1) (Reply)

Stop Praying And Waiting For Jesus Or God To Help You - Lady Says (pic/video) / Imule Awon Agba (spiritual Convenant And Contract With Iyaami Eleye And Iyamopo / Yul Edochie Performs His First Miracle After Opening His Online Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.