Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Protest In Aba Over Nnamdi Kanu's Continued Detention (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Aba Over Nnamdi Kanu's Continued Detention (Pictures) (39168 Views)

“Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / Urhobo Women Protest Against Sowore’s Continued Detention (Video) / IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Aba Over Nnamdi Kanu's Continued Detention (Pictures) by SonofLothbrok: 8:45am On Nov 05, 2022
Owoino:
The best thing is to ban all IPOB people from living in other states or zones in Nigeria, let them live in their shithole Yeast.

And the best thing is to turn off the tap of all the pipelines linking to IDP Camps.
Re: Protest In Aba Over Nnamdi Kanu's Continued Detention (Pictures) by Vibech3cker: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
They should burn down ariaria Market to show seriousness....useless brainless monkeys. angry

I hate terrorists!
you bloody bastard.
I doubt u even have the balls to even participate in a protest.
Fool calling unarmed civilians seeking terrorists .
O ye baised tribalistic gorilla I bet u masturbate to every torture and injustice served to the ibo nation .while you chant praise and worship to shittima and his likes,fool.
>Spits< angry fvck you)
Re: Protest In Aba Over Nnamdi Kanu's Continued Detention (Pictures) by sematec(m): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
Not Kanu but Awolowo
christistruth01:

It was Kanu on the Audio
not me
Re: Protest In Aba Over Nnamdi Kanu's Continued Detention (Pictures) by Psoul(m): 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
Sonyboom:
All this fools I was expecting they will sacrifice like a thousand Igbo head to press home their demand

Why not devout a little time to learn how to correctly construct your grammar, instead of wasting your time attacking people that are already far above you?

Think about it.
Now, go back to your comment and edit it. This is, if actually you will be able to find what is wrong with it.
Re: Protest In Aba Over Nnamdi Kanu's Continued Detention (Pictures) by KayEleven: 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Instead of these guys to channel their energy and strategize on how Peter Obi should win, they'll be there doing things for the wrong reasons.
Re: Protest In Aba Over Nnamdi Kanu's Continued Detention (Pictures) by AfonjaPriest: 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
Sonyboom:
All this fools I was expecting they will sacrifice like a thousand Igbo head to press home their demand
When courageous people of a tribe go out to demand justice from a tyrant despite the odds in their path, it is because they descended from a great race of people of much valour that knows no fear. And when they sacrifice all to confront their adversary to look him in the face, they see nothing but fools gathering to support him. Igbo kwenu!
Re: Protest In Aba Over Nnamdi Kanu's Continued Detention (Pictures) by AfonjaPriest: 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Kanu is in Abuja and these bunch of cowards are protesting in Aba ! You know where KANU is,storm the place and free him na ! Mtchew,mumu people,before you know it now they will start killing their fellow igbos ! KANU ko,Kunu ni; that hunchback fool will never be freed ! Shebi he likes running his dirty mouth anyhow,lol,it's so surprising to see how gentle he has become looking like a mumu that he is in a corner of his cell !
They are never cowards; they are brave. Only cowards deny their existence by surrendering their life and supporting their oppressor.
Re: Protest In Aba Over Nnamdi Kanu's Continued Detention (Pictures) by AfonjaPriest: 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
They should burn down ariaria Market to show seriousness....useless brainless monkeys. angry

I hate terrorists!
If they are terrorists, everyone would hate them. Since it's only you harbouring such falsehood, you are on your own. If it feels lonely feeding fat on your dour hypothesis, call some urchins to join you.
Re: Protest In Aba Over Nnamdi Kanu's Continued Detention (Pictures) by VEHINTOLAR: 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
AfonjaPriest:

They are never cowards; they are brave. Only cowards deny their existence by surrendering their life and supporting their oppressor.

Oh,I see ! You mean as brave as the "thing" in the picture below,right ? The word bravery has been so much abused by you Ndigbo ! I guess the disruption of economic activities and the almost daily killings of innocent Igbo by those marauding ugm and criminal ipob terrorists is another act of bravery,right ? Mtchew,you guys stupidity no be here,walahi ! And talking about being brave,I wonder where you Igbo got that idea from that you're brave 'cause bravery does not reflect in any of your tasteless histories ! There is a very clear distinction between being brave and being stubborn;Igbo people are only stubborn ! You guys are not brave in any sense of it and other people don't even see you as a brave people. So,you guys have got to stop fooling yourselves;bravery is far from Igbo people and that's a fact !

You can however, prove us wrong by invading the DSS facilities in Abuja and free your crack -head lord and saviour ! We,non igbo,will then begin to fear you,as you always want us to,and we'll no longer dismiss your frequent threats as just another chest beatings !

Re: Protest In Aba Over Nnamdi Kanu's Continued Detention (Pictures) by AfonjaPriest: 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Oh,I see ! You mean as brave as the "thing" in the picture below,right ? The word bravery has been so much abused by you Ndigbo ! I guess the disruption of economic activities and the almost daily killings of innocent Igbo by those marauding ugm and criminal ipob terrorists is another act of bravery,right ? Mtchew,you guys stupidity no be here,walahi ! And talking about being brave,I wonder where you Igbo got that idea from that you're brave 'cause bravery does not reflect in any of your tasteless histories ! There is a very clear distinction between being brave and being stubborn;Igbo people are only stubborn ! You guys are not brave in any sense of it and other people don't even see you as a brave people. So,you guys have got to stop fooling yourselves;bravery is far from Igbo people and that's a fact !

You can however, prove us wrong by invading the DSS facilities in Abuja and free your crack -head lord and saviour ! We,non igbo,will then begin to fear you,as you always want us to,and we'll no longer dismiss your frequent threats as just another chest beatings !

Your tribalistic predisposition is beyond reformation. Nonetheless, I would suggest you make an occupation in perfect stupidity, as you have suddenly realized that your day cannot be truly complete without mentioning the Igbo tribe as the cause of your misery and agony. Continue living a miserable life as you wallow in your self-pity for being a failure at your own sore pleasure.
Re: Protest In Aba Over Nnamdi Kanu's Continued Detention (Pictures) by VEHINTOLAR: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
AfonjaPriest:

Your tribalistic predisposition is beyond reformation. Nonetheless, I would suggest you make an occupation in perfect stupidity, as you have suddenly realized that your day cannot be truly complete without mentioning the Igbo tribe as the cause of your misery and agony. Continue living a miserable life as you wallow in your self-pity for being a failure at your own sore pleasure.

Lol ! Kpele SHInedu,stop crying !

Re: Protest In Aba Over Nnamdi Kanu's Continued Detention (Pictures) by AfonjaPriest: 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Kasali, save your tears in your kolomentality and then shove some wraps of Tinubu poopoo down your gut. Happy?
Re: Protest In Aba Over Nnamdi Kanu's Continued Detention (Pictures) by AfonjaPriest: 11:15am On Nov 12, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Mufu, your drugnubu has some diaper poopoo for you to swallow with his froggy phlegm. Bon appetit! Enjoy!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dons Udeh Is Dead! Missing Enugu APGA Governorship Aspirant Found Dead / Osuofia Ndigbo Visits VP Osinbajo In Aso Rock Today / Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.