Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Experience At A General Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Experience At A General Hospital (266 Views)

My Experience At Apata General Hospital Ibadan / Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic / General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experience At A General Hospital by Tpc: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
Had the unfortunate opportunity of visiting a general hospital today.
Was referred by my doctor because the fever wey I get dey behave funky.
On getting there I decided to look at operations and really ask why people where complaining about the hospitals.

The first thing I noticed was lack of organization.
The floor manager doesn't move files. Instead she is more interested in gossip.
She happens to be the one carrying gossip up and down instead of files.........
That moves now delays the work of others because they have to listen to gossip as she brings it instead to files.

Since most of the services are free, and from my observation, they seem to have targets,
e.g x-ray will bracket you before you buy card, after that HIV testing will bracket you.
Since they are staff's and know those in charge of those other units will now jump the line, fill rubbish inside your folder and push you to xray or HIV department before you know it.....
After wasting time there the surgeon will tell you nothing is wrong instead go back and follow procedures.
Now thinking those "guys" have done you a great help, gifts have to change hands.

Meanwhile gossiping is adding to your time,..... Aso ebi is adding,...... IPOB discussion is adding,.......

Then the mother of them all,..... NEPOTISM. It happens to the hard drug of all Nigerians.
Our second drug of choice happens to be "minerals money".

Unknowledgeable patients have wasted time with chest scan, x-ray, HIV and will be offering "minerals money" to jump the queue.

All in all after spending from 8.30am to 4.00pm,....
I can't still get in front of a doctor for just physical.

(1) (Reply)

Is Sitting On A Lumbar Support Pillow Good For Your Back? / The Benefits And Drawbacks Of Herbal Pills, Drugs, And Surgery For Enlargement / My Fruit Orchard In Pictures; How Can I Heal It Organically, Especially?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.