Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,126 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

Video: Obidient Support Group Storms Market In Akwa Ibom State To Win Voters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Obidient Support Group Storms Market In Akwa Ibom State To Win Voters (451 Views)

2023: Group Storms Owerri For Osinbajo / Group Storms British High Commission In Abuja, Demands Kanu's Extradition (Video / Group Storms Court, Demands Sowore Be Rearrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Obidient Support Group Storms Market In Akwa Ibom State To Win Voters by Obisbetter: 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
While you are waiting for jungle to mature , we have left One Million Man March for you all and enter grassroots Mobilisation.

See Video of Obidients Support Group winning voters for Peter OBI In Ikpa Market Akwa State .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1CBJUlDhvI
Re: Video: Obidient Support Group Storms Market In Akwa Ibom State To Win Voters by Mamaafrik1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
Peter obi is running late,he need to tour all Nigerian tertiary school by himself or his delegate showing his plans and labour party flags and also make go use of gingle and talks on program at southern and Northern rural area in Native dialects, these will make a difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Obidient Support Group Storms Market In Akwa Ibom State To Win Voters by slivertongue: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
Grassroot mobilisation is the surest way to win
Re: Video: Obidient Support Group Storms Market In Akwa Ibom State To Win Voters by KehnnyKay(m): 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
I started masturbating at the age of 14 and I'm 24 years old now it's hard for me to put stop to it despite how hard I've tried. I can't go 2 days without masturbating and it's already killing me both physically, spiritually, mentally and emotionally. Any day I masturbate I will be exhausted for more than 2 hours before I can come back to my normal self... It's already getting out of hand and I need help. I can't discuss this with anyone close to me because they would be so disappointed in me and I might end up getting more hurt emotionally. Please I need help!!!
Re: Video: Obidient Support Group Storms Market In Akwa Ibom State To Win Voters by Urheadmaster(m): 4:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
KehnnyKay:

I started masturbating at the age of 14 and I'm 24 years old now it's hard for me to put stop to it despite how hard I've tried. I can't go 2 days without masturbating and it's already killing me both physically, spiritually, mentally and emotionally. Any day I masturbate I will be exhausted for more than 2 hours before I can come back to my normal self... It's already getting out of hand and I need help. I can't discuss this with anyone close to me because they would be so disappointed in me and I might end up getting more hurt emotionally. Please I need help!!!

If you haven't been smoking weed.

Start now and masturbating will be a thing of the past for you tongue undecided
Re: Video: Obidient Support Group Storms Market In Akwa Ibom State To Win Voters by MaliCampus: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
I have never seen a sensible and educated person that hate Peter Obi...its only Tinubu urchins and evil tribalistic bingos that hates him.

1 Like

Re: Video: Obidient Support Group Storms Market In Akwa Ibom State To Win Voters by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
MaliCampus:
I have never seen a sensible and educated person that hate Peter Obi...its only Tinubu urchins and evil tribalistic bingos that hates him.
That is to tell you that Obi will not come distant third

How many Nigerians are educated biko?

Lol

February is around the corner
Re: Video: Obidient Support Group Storms Market In Akwa Ibom State To Win Voters by Mystic216: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
The Lord’s people
Re: Video: Obidient Support Group Storms Market In Akwa Ibom State To Win Voters by Mystic216: 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2022
Urchins heart will boil
Eyaa
Urchins must get sense by force

Vote Obi
I will vote for Obi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Wike Increases Number Of Sas To 200,000, Calls It Stomach Infrastructure / Easiest Way To Survive In Nigeria / Atiku, Privatisation, And Avoidance Of Another Mubutu Sese Seko In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.