Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch (23938 Views)

Drama As Oshiomhole, Okorocha, Oyofo Clash At Book Launch / Shehu Sani: Ex-VP Namadi Sambo's Phone Stolen At Book Launch / North Kicks As Afenifere, Others Back Southern Governors On Cattle Grazing Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by SenatePresdo(m): 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Loser.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary will be lucky to win a single state.

Obi will win lagos state, there is nothing you and your entire miserable Generation can do about it.

1 Like

Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by sweetellar: 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
God is with you PO. Nigeria will work in my lifetime with you at the helm.
May lightening strike and decimate enemies of Nigeria. Those evil criminal politicians who want to maintain the status quo of loot-o-cracy. Who'll rather keep the poor and young oppressed, suppressed and hungry. God punish those contenders who feel they're too "big" to address Nigerians and connect with the youth. May the wealth you've amassed through extortion, stealing our collective wealth, drug dealing choke and stifle you.
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by greenandy: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
Rapuru14:
Obi we want!

The VP Candidacy of Shettima is to compensate him for his role he played in bringing APC to power: the Chibok girls kidnap.

Wow. In southern Nigeria, it's only the southwest MURIC people who know and accept the fact that Shettima was placed as VP to Tinubu by Buhari cabal with a view that Shettima takes over as president shortly after Tinubu is inaugurated president of Nigeria. Boko Haram supported by Shetimma fights for a Nigeria to be governed by Islamic Dharia criminal laws. Ironically, no SW MURIC Muslim can touch Islamic sharia criminal punishment system with a long pole. The sharia criminal laws include stoning women to death for adultery, stoning blasphemers to death, as well as other obsolete punishment systems. Boko Haram is fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws, like the Taliban of Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
I have been on nairaland for over 10 years, I have used and deleted 2 accounts and I never got banned in any of them until these Obidient People let Seun and Lalaaticala ban me for some days.

My Head will Catch You People and Nigeria will be great.
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by Karlosorji(m): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
olusam4:
Obi will surely fail bcs most of his followers lack common sense.

How will you be abusing an elderly man?

Vote your candidate and allow others to do the same thing.

I love obi but he will surely fail bcs most of his followers are tribalistic and lack home training.
Thank you
you are useless. We will continue to abuse urchins dragging us back until we force sense into their brains.
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by olusam4: 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
Karlosorji:
you are useless. We will continue to abuse urchins dragging us back until we force sense into their brains.
spotted
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by ATLIEN2027: 9:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Obi will win lagos state, there is nothing you and your entire miserable Generation can do about it.
Delusional retar@ded brainwashed ipob terrorist Zombidient monkey.
Better stay away from the 3rd mainland bridge and sniper after the election. Your terrorist leader pandora pathological liar Obi tuary will be lucky to win Anambra. Lagos lagoon is your final destination, OSU slave monkey with a miserable low life existence.
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by Mccullum: 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
Full of lies as usual.. grin

Vote wisely Nigerians, this one na scam

Only Tinubu can handle the job for a brighter and rewarding future of Nigeria.
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by IreneJane: 12:08am On Nov 05, 2022
specialmati:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i dont like when people comment senselessly under my comment.so how can this your comment now help good governance

Good governance makes you to be cursing other tribes if they dont vote your candidste vote ? . I know u will realize all this trash when you add more years to your age.
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by weljewel: 2:55am On Nov 05, 2022
Thanks be to God for my mind. Amen. Allelujah!
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by weljewel: 2:57am On Nov 05, 2022
Thanks be to God me and my genealogy are of sound mind forever.Amen. Allelujah!
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by broadman20: 3:15am On Nov 05, 2022
olusam4:

I love obi but he will surely fail bcs most of his followers are tribalistic and lack home training.
Thank you

Remove the wood in your eyes first before removing another person's own.

Please can you kindly tell us who said THEY WILL LABOUR AND DIE.

You can't give violence and expect peace in return.

My Problem with most of you Tinubu supporters is that you are too one sided and blind in judgement.
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by JAGS001(m): 5:12am On Nov 05, 2022
olusam4:

Thank you
I love obi 100per but his supporters are disgusting and wild animals, insultive whenever you tried to question anything from obi's personality, why should i vote someone with questionable leadership experience and on this reason i pray obi to loose so we can have peace in Nigeria and to make sure ipob wont spread killing in the whole Nigeria because obi will want to negotiate with them, they will resist and obi wont do anything because they "ipob" are his brothers and hes one of them.
Imagine them killing in the SE and obi didn't see anything wrong with it and even abiding by their rules of no activities on Mondays.
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by Treasure17(m): 7:58am On Nov 05, 2022
olusam4:
Go and do DNA u are not from Yorubaland. Bcs hmmm don't let me talk. Happy weekend
I have nothing to prove to you. Your assumption of me is not my responsibility.
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by IfnobeGod20: 8:52am On Nov 05, 2022
olusam4:
I was once obi supporter until i hear say obi never pay bribe in his life and he did 2term in Anambra. Na inn mak me give up, say na new version of Buhari be dis oooo
Forget all this lie. You've never been Peter Obi's supporter once. You're just sugarcoating it. That somebody says Peter Obi has never paid bribe, can not make any of his supporter to back down. Where is your proof that he actually paid bribe and that gave you the leverage to stand on?
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by AfonjaPriest: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
olusam4:

Thank you
If Obi's supporters lack home training, so you said, have you shown yours to be any different?
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by AfonjaPriest: 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
socialmediaman:
Meanwhile, this is the background of a politician contesting to be the leader of the most populous African nation:

Early Life: Unknown early education. Drug Dealing, Asset Forfeiture in a foreign country

Mid-Life Career: Gangster-style corrupt politician. Opposition Murder suspect.

Current Profile: Opposition clampdown using intimidation, violence, bullying, trash talk

Notable Events in History: Funsho Williams! EndSars!

Does this not fit the profile of a dictator masquerading as a democrat?

Who wants to be ruled by this kind of politician? Not me

Tinubu represents everything bad. And it is nauseating watching his urchins parading his disgusting shadow as substance. If they lack knowledge, they should learn from the following:
1. You cannot convince a person who has known a Tinubu to be black that he is white. You can only succeed if the person is known to be colour-blind for sincerity like a BATstard.
2. It's difficult, in fact, impossible to advertise or pass off a bad product as a good one. Even if you like, spill your guts or empty the content of your bowel, your effort would always embrace failure.
3. You cannot point at a mango and tell people it is a pineapple. You can only be lucky if you are talking to a gaggle in a gathering of fools.
4. You cannot grasp a wind and call it a whirlwind to justify your much vaunted posture of being somebody of high intellectual sagacity.
5. You cannot reveal a Tinubu and succeed in deceiving people that he is no longer a tintinnabulation for tribulation.
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by AfonjaPriest: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Okay, I Eulogise him too but he will not be president.
Obituaries, start crying
Obituary is on the way. My Jolly Old Fellow (JollOF), prepare to receive him.
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by AfonjaPriest: 4:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Loser.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary will be lucky to win a single state.
And if he wins a state, your Obituary has finally come to stay in your life.
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by ATLIEN2027: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
AfonjaPriest:

And if he wins a state, your Obituary has finally come to stay in your life.

Your Obituary is been printed right now.

RIP Obidiotic terrorist monkey.
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by AfonjaPriest: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Same wish for you, baboon. Now I leave you to enter my shrine while you Rest In Peace!
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
WibusJaga:

Power must not remain in the North after being there for 8years.
APC & Tinubu must not be allowed to continue the untold hardship & suffering they have inflicted upon Nigerians these past 8years.

Obi may not be a Superman but I consider him far better than Atiku & Thïefnubu. I believe his administration will be responsive & more accountable to Nigerians.

I just love this cartoon picture of this baby

1 Like

Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by specialmati(m): 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
IreneJane:

Good governance makes you to be cursing other tribes if they dont vote your candidste vote ? . I know u will realize all this trash when you add more years to your age.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin if not that APC has used hunger to reduce how you should think or reason. you should have focus on your own candidate .wisdom is not by age if not you should be supporting peter obi not all those old generational thieves .beside where did you see me cursing other tribe ,are you still intact with your eyes
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by historic: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2022
olusam4:
For your information obi is not going anywhere. Bat or no president. Go and do your findings. I no be politician oo. I am not in support of any of them. Happy weekend

You are not in support of any of them yet you said bat or no president..... Hypocrite
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by historic: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2022
olusam4:
Evil arrow go back your sender by the risen of the anointing.

God no de hear prayer of someone who has ample hate like you .. if na sango now he im fit hear am
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by historic: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

You shouldn't be angry now since you are very sure Obi won't win a single state
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by Godispeace: 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
long essay with big English but no senseless at all
jamace:

TINUBU POLITICAL STRUCTURE HAS COLLAPSED, EVEN IN THE SOUTH WEST

1. Tinubu political structure collapsed on the day he denied that Fulanis/bandits were not killing the Yorubas, "where are the cows". Tinubu because of political power desperation, abandoned his people in their time of need. His people will abandon him in his bid too.

2. Tinubu political structure collapsed the day he failed to show solidarity with Sunday Igboho who was imprisoned by FGN for fighting for the freedom of the yorubas. Recall that eminent personalities of yoruba origin like Obasanjo, Wole Soyinka, and others, went to Benin Republic to see Sunday Igboho BUT Tinubu pretended that nothing happened because he wanted power from his slave masters. We shall see how Tinubu will get that power.

3. Tinubu political structure fell the day he lied on the INEC form that he did not attend primary and secondary schools. If court case fails, protest vote will defeat Tinubu.

4. Tinubu structure collapsed on the day of the APC presidential primary election, where he refused to step down for VP Osibanjo. Osibanjo followers will surely cut their pound of flesh during election. Tinubu is very selfish and Greedy.

5. Tinubu political structure collapsed on the day the new Electoral Act 2022 was signed into law. Tinubu thuggry and rigging machinery have collapsed.

6. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day he, like an emperor, denied Ex-Gov Ambode a second term. Ambode and his men are waiting for the election to show Tinubu pepper.

7. Tinubu political structure collapsed on the day he picked a muslim as presidential running mate. By this singular act, Tinubu has lost christian votes in the North and christians in Nigeria as a whole. He insulted christians by saying that, "There is no capable christian in the North"..

8. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day he mobilised 30 fake bishops for the inauguration of his running mate, Shetima Kashim. Tinubu rubbed in the insult by degrading christianity. Christians are very peaceful but christians know what to do.

9. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day the AFENIFERE, the Yoruba socio-cultural group declared support for Peter Obi. Afenifere remembered , "Where are the cows" comment by Tinubu and are ready to pay Tinubu back during the elections..

10. Tinubu lost political structure because he is old, aged and sick, both mentally and physically . Enough of medical tourism presidents..

11. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day he said he does not believe in one Nigeria. Tinubu should leave one Nigeria alone. Tinubu cannot deceive the citizens . True citizens are aggrieved and will protest by voting against him.

12. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day he insulted President Buhari in a yoruba gathering, that Buhari cried when he lost election and said, "EMI LOKAN". Buhari noted the insult and will respond appropriately.

13. Tinubu political structure collapsed on the day his political godson was defeated in Osun State governorship election. Note that Osun State is Tinubu's ancestral state. Protest votes started here and will continue.

14. Tinubu tacitly supported killing of armless youths during //ENDSARS protest at Lekki Toll gate. //ENDSARS! Youths are waiting to take revenge with their PVC.

I weep for Tinubu and his supporters who have refused to see the handwriting on the wall. Anyway, make una chop Tinubu money jare.

Tinubu has dug his own grave through his actions and inactions and indeed lost his structures. Pay back time is 2023 presidential election..

Tinubu's illegal registration of ghost voters structure has been detected and destroyed by INEC.

Tinubu's thug dependent and ballot box snatching structure is gone by virtue of Electoral Act.

#ChopTheMoneyVoteWisely#
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by AfonjaPriest: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Let me enter my shrine to call on the Devil to take you to where you'll be resting in peace.
Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by olusam4: 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
historic:

You are not in support of any of them yet you said bat or no president..... Hypocrite
I told you guys but you wouldn't listen. How market now?

1 Like

Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by olusam4: 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
AfonjaPriest:

If Obi's supporters lack home training, so you said, have you shown yours to be any different?
how market?

1 Like

Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by olusam4: 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Forget all this lie. You've never been Peter Obi's supporter once. You're just sugarcoating it. That somebody says Peter Obi has never paid bribe, can not make any of his supporter to back down. Where is your proof that he actually paid bribe and that gave you the leverage to stand on?
chairman how far now? I no dey hear from u again? How market?

1 Like

Re: ADF, Afenifere, Others Eulogise Peter Obi At Book Launch by olusam4: 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I no tell you? How market now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public / MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? / Turji’s Associate Makes Shocking Revelations On Their Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.