Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Immigration Boss Laments High Rate Of ‘japa’ By Nigerians❗️ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immigration Boss Laments High Rate Of ‘japa’ By Nigerians❗️ (684 Views)

FG Laments High Cost Of Food / FG Retires Isah Idris (Acting Immigration Boss) / Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration Boss Laments High Rate Of ‘japa’ By Nigerians❗️ by adecz: 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) said the high rate of relocation, popularly known as Japa, was disturbing.

The Comptroller of Immigration in Enugu State, Joachim Olumba, expressed concern on Thursday.

He spoke at a sensitization campaign on the Smuggling of Migrants (SOM) in conjunction with the International Center for Migration Policy and Development (ICMPD).

The senior officer stated that the exodus of the young, the old and professionals had become an alarming trend.

More @

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/04/immigration-laments-high-rate-of-japa-by-nigerians/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1667564404

Re: Immigration Boss Laments High Rate Of ‘japa’ By Nigerians❗️ by Globenews: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
wink
Re: Immigration Boss Laments High Rate Of ‘japa’ By Nigerians❗️ by GoodofNaija: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
Where are your own kids?

1 Like

Re: Immigration Boss Laments High Rate Of ‘japa’ By Nigerians❗️ by madapcmod: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
Na evidence say APC has failed.

I have never seen migration of this level in my life. All my colleagues for office don migrate to UK finish, those remaining are in the process.

Shows many have given up on Nigeria ever getting better, especially now we have some idiots campaigning for some vegetables to continue from where the outgoing vegetable stopped

It's only a tree that heard it will be cut down and still stands

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Immigration Boss Laments High Rate Of ‘japa’ By Nigerians❗️ by Tunjibalogun: 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
GoodofNaija:
Where are your own kids?
Abroad of course. They want other people's children to suffer here
Re: Immigration Boss Laments High Rate Of ‘japa’ By Nigerians❗️ by Urheadmaster(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
madapcmod:
Na evidence say APC has failed.

I have never seen migration of this level in my life. All my colleagues for office don migrate to UK finish, those remaining are in the process.

Shows many have given up on Nigeria ever getting better, especially now we have some idiots campaigning for some vegetables to continue from where the outgoing vegetable stopped

I myself migrated from Nigeria to Germany and I am a living testimony.

Millions of Nigerians are over here in Germany tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Immigration Boss Laments High Rate Of ‘japa’ By Nigerians❗️ by SmartPolician: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
Last month, I renewed my Nigerian passport in Enugu. Even though the queue wasn't much, I was the 73rd person to pick up my booklet at noon.

Imagine 50k X 73 = #3.65 million at noon in one day. My point is, Japa means immigration and federal government are cashing out.

But the question is, what are they doing with all the money? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Immigration Boss Laments High Rate Of ‘japa’ By Nigerians❗️ by youngscholar(m): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2022
Huh angry
Re: Immigration Boss Laments High Rate Of ‘japa’ By Nigerians❗️ by adecz: 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
Japajantis ❗️❗️
Re: Immigration Boss Laments High Rate Of ‘japa’ By Nigerians❗️ by Isobug: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
Una never see anything
Re: Immigration Boss Laments High Rate Of ‘japa’ By Nigerians❗️ by adecz: 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
Even Buhari dey take style dey
Japa on regular basis for medical
check up & generally enjoying stress-free
life in London...

(1) (Reply)

Someone Tell Me How Tinubu Was Earning $2,400 But Paying $460,000 Tax / More Pictures Of Obidients In Edo State / Does Peter Obi Have A Psychological Condition That Makes Him Lie Compulsively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.