Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

3 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is A Scam! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is A Scam! (780 Views)

8 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is The Best Online Business Method In 2023 / 4 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Booming In Nigeria, No.3 Will Blow Your Min / Top 6 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is Very Good To Start (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is A Scam! by iamPhoenixKing(m): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2022
https://phoenixking.carrd.co/

Don't start affiliate marketing until you have read and understood what I'm about to share with you.

The main reason why people struggle in affiliate marketing is because of these:

1) Ponzi Mindset : 92% of those struggling to scale in affiliate marketing have this ponzi mindset, whereby they want to "invest" 20k and collect 80k in a week or put 50k to collect 200k.

It doesn't work like that my friends. This is a business and should be treated as such. The name says affiliate "Marketing".

2) Clarity : This is a big problem because most newbies are only looking at the 100k, 400k, 1 million weekly cash outs other affiliates are getting and they start jumping from one product to another and one platform to another.

Know what you want to do and how to get there. A confused mind achieves nothing.

3) Focus : this has caused untold frustrations to so many newbies and under performing affiliates.

When you have a clear vision of where you want to go, the next thing is to focus all your energy in that one direction.

What multi tasking and jumping about helps you achieve is a delayed goal, wasted time and effort. As Robert Kiyosaki puts it, Follow One Course Until Successful (FOCUS).

When next you start struggling to succeed or you see a frustrated affiliate, the result is usually not far from this.

To learn from my experience and the wealth of experience of my mentor Boss Stanislaus Okeke. Chat me up 08134813689.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is A Scam! by iamPhoenixKing(m): 12:02am On Nov 05, 2022
iamPhoenixKing:
https://phoenixking.carrd.co/

Don't start affiliate marketing until you have read and understood what I'm about to share with you.

The main reason why people struggle in affiliate marketing is because of these:

1) Ponzi Mindset : 92% of those struggling to scale in affiliate marketing have this ponzi mindset, whereby they want to "invest" 20k and collect 80k in a week or put 50k to collect 200k.

It doesn't work like that my friends. This is a business and should be treated as such. The name says affiliate "Marketing".

2) Clarity : This is a big problem because most newbies are only looking at the 100k, 400k, 1 million weekly cash outs other affiliates are getting and they start jumping from one product to another and one platform to another.

Know what you want to do and how to get there. A confused mind achieves nothing.

3) Focus : this has caused untold frustrations to so many newbies and under performing affiliates.

When you have a clear vision of where you want to go, the next thing is to focus all your energy in that one direction.

What multi tasking and jumping about helps you achieve is a delayed goal, wasted time and effort. As Robert Kiyosaki puts it, Follow One Course Until Successful (FOCUS).

When next you start struggling to succeed or you see a frustrated affiliate, the result is usually not far from this.

To learn from my experience and the wealth of experience of my mentor Boss Stanislaus Okeke. Chat me up 08134813689.

You can't make money and excuses at the same time.
Re: 3 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is A Scam! by Talktalk2022: 12:11am On Nov 05, 2022
All na scam
Na them ..
See reviews below

Re: 3 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is A Scam! by iamPhoenixKing(m): 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Well, based on current trends and the way the e-commerce industry dey grow, it is unlikely that affiliate marketing will crash anytime soon.

In fact eh, the affiliate marketing industry has been growing steadily over the years, as more and more businesses don turn to this marketing strategy to promote their products and sell their services.

(1) (Reply)

Card Arbitrage In 2023 - Trade And Profit In Less Than 15 Mins NO RISK / Top 10 Richest Men Africa | Forbes 2023 List / IS FLUTTERWAVE POS GOOD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.