Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. (4135 Views)

Is This Old Man From Benue The Most Wicked And Hypocritical Of All Time? / Nigerians One Of The Most Wicked Black People On Earth[photos] / Do These Set Of People Vote ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
After much analysis, I have come to the conclusion that the most wicked set of Nigerians presently are those clamouring and campaigning for Bola Tinubu and Kashim Shettima while working and processing their plans to japa (leave the country).
If you are one of such, you fall into the category of the most wicked humans existing currently in Nigeria. The Lord God rebuke you!

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
plusfield:
After much analysis, I have come to the conclusion that the most wicked set of Nigerians presently are those clamouring and campaigning for Bola Tinubu and Kashim Shettima while working and processing their plans to japa (leave the country).
If you are one of such, you fall into the category of the most wicked humans existing currently in Nigeria. The Lord G9d rebuke you!
those two’s are the best
While we reject pathological liar called Peter Obi IJN

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by slivertongue: 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
NIGERIA has gone beyond Tinubu's present state. We don't want another Buhari in 2023. Southern Buhari

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by AdamuKD: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
those two’s are the best

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
those two’s are the best

My dear girl, I dont think you have any idea of the words you use. There has been no greater pathological liar in Nigeria's political history like the man whose;
1. Age is a lie
2. Real parentage is a lie
3. State of origin is a lie
4. Academic qualifications is a lie
5. Source of wealth is a lie
6. State of health is a lie
7. Even his real name is a lie.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by Urheadmaster(m): 7:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
those two’s are the best

For your mind.

You have made a huge point, but you have actually exposed the level of your ignorance tongue undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by epondudu: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
I don't know why people hate theis great man.
BOLA AHMED TINUBU.?
grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by Shalommy(f): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
Tinubu don suffer for una hands. Chaii cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
epondudu:
BOLA AHMED TINUBU.?
grin

We don't hate him. Nigerians are only concerned about the welfare and state of their nation, which is in a critical condition, requiring intensive and urgent intervention. If we miss in 2023, Nigeria will be gone forever

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by Jones4190(m): 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
plusfield:
If you are one of such, you fall into the category of the most wicked humans existing currently in Nigeria. The Lord God rebuke you!
I bought 125,000 Naira diesel for my truck and when the attendant saw Obi's sticker on my windscreen She was very happy, did not collect money from me. Gave me all her sales money for the day, promised me free diesel worth 125k every week. The one wey sweet me pass be say she promised me free T_T_ every weekend.
When master dey lie, what do we expect from followers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by adekolaelect(m): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
plusfield:
You are too much crying for this Tinubu presidency like say na him go be the end of your lives .Nigerians have concluded who to vote for. Nigerians only voted who dominated the political cycle of their environments .they only vote who has more political representative in the society .If you like cry blood . Many Nigerians only vote who are closer to them politically.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by chrisxxx(m): 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
We are pleading with the northern populace to pity Nigerians. Tinubu can only be president via northern votes. In the south he knows that he has got no chance with south east or south south.
The north should know that life doesn't end with food and religion.

9 Likes

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by haslaw(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
plusfield:

My dear girl, I dont think you have any idea of the words you use. There has been no greater pathological liar in Nigeria's political history like the man whose;
1. Age is a lie
2. Real parentage is a lie
3. State of origin is a lie
4. Academic qualifications is a lie
5. Source of wealth is a lie
6. State of health is a lie
7. Even his real name is a lie.

Same way IPOB CARNNIBALS said Buhari is not Buhari but a clone from Sudan.

Anyone who believes IPOB CARNNIBAL needs brains transplant.

7 Likes

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by haslaw(m): 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
chrisxxx:
We are pleading with the northern populace to pity Nigerians. Tinubu can only be president via northern votes. In the south he knows that he has got no chance with south east or south south.

The same northern population IPOB was calling names like almajiri, cows, ewu, terrorists, fool.ani etc. Now they are no longer almajiri cows but northerners abi.

Same northerners Peter Obi was Deporting out of Anambra.

Same Peter Obi that used the DSS to arrest Nasir El-Rufai and. told him to return back to Katsina

Same IPOB that was attacking and killing northerners all over South East

8 Likes

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by socialmediaman: 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
adekolaelect:
You are too much crying for this Tinubu presidency like say na him go be the end of your lives .Nigerians have concluded who to vote for. Nigerians only voted who dominated the political cycle of their environments .they only vote who has more political representative in the society .If you like cry blood . Many Nigerians only vote who are closer to them politically.

Don’t get it twisted. These posts are not meant for you, they’re meant for the 60%+ Nigerians who are still unsure who to vote for

3 Likes

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by frankmoney(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
In as much as I don't support Tinubu . Its their fundamental right to vote for whoever they want nothing like wickedness

If you don't want their candidate to win , simply vote against them
Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by Berrityga: 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
Anybody that votes tinubu should be stoned to death.. Please buahri should pass this into law.

3 Likes

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by 3ple9iner: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
I disagree with you, the most wicked set of people aren't Tinubu supporters because they have accepted all is ills and showed us his good part, same with Atiku supporters. But Peter Obi are supporters are not only wicked but also delusional, they are trying to promote him as Mr Integrity even after he has broken several laws that he should have been jailed for if only we had a working system. They are also trying to promote him as the best even though he failed as a governor, trying to promote a 62 years old man as a youth, the list goes on and on.

1 Like

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by adekolaelect(m): 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
socialmediaman:

Don’t get it twisted. These posts are not meant for you, they’re meant for the 60%+ Nigerians who are still unsure who to vote for
ok confuse followers that are looking for 60% confused voters . At least the outcome of election will give you more confusion than expected. Many Nigerians voted for who they believed they can get something from. Only those who contributed for Kanu in the name of Biafra are the one that can believe in following a presidential candidate with empty Stomachs in the name of invisible unknown good governances.

5 Likes

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by chrisxxx(m): 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
haslaw:

The same northern population IPOB was calling names like almajiri, cows, ewu, terrorists, fool.ani etc. Now they are no longer almajiri cows but northerners abi.

Same Peter Obi that used the DSS to arrest Nasir El-Rufai and. told him to return back to Katsina

I have not asked you to vote Obi. There is also an Atiku option. Don't punish us with Tinubu that is all I am pleading.

2 Likes

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by ScamHunter: 8:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
chrisxxx:

I have not asked you to vote Obi. There is also an Atiku option. Don't punish us with Tinubu that is all I am pleading.
grin cheesy

Couldn't help laughing. Nairaland should make the laughter icon more accessible.
My dear, leave them o...dollar is now 1000 naira and the people I pity are those earning small volumes in naira.

Leave them...let either Tinubu or Atiku finish the country. Who knows if it's how God wants to answer our prayer?

3 Likes

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by haslaw(m): 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
chrisxxx:

I have not said I would vote or not vote Tinubu. What exactly is Tinubu's offence to Igbos that they hate him so much.

Is this an age long hatred for Yorubas by the IGBOS?

6 Likes

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
haslaw:

Though all those things you have listed there have been investigated and proved to be lies, but let's show you the facts with proofs. Look at those photos and read the news articles and it will give you an idea the persons you are trying to send to Aso Rock in ignorance

1 Like

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by haslaw(m): 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
ScamHunter:

grin cheesy

Couldn't help laughing. Nairaland should make the laughter icon more accessible.
My dear, leave them o...dollar is now 1000 naira and the people I pity are those earning small volumes in naira.

Leave them...let either Tinubu or Atiku finish the country. Who knows if it's how God wants to answer our prayer?

IPOB CARNNIBAL, what exactly has Peter Obi does to make us vote him. At least we can see Tinubu's achievements in Lagos. Where are Obi's achievements.

Stop envying those who are better than you.

6 Likes

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by yemmit90: 9:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
plusfield:

I don't like to discuss politics on Nairaland anymore but this your topic caught my attention.

See, all of them are still black market until they get there and do what they promise. President can't rule alone, he need other institutions to perform excellently well, and when talking about institutions or other arm of governments, you know how rotten/corrupted they are.

We need strong institutions, not personality or anyone brought up within this corrupt system. This is why it possible for America and England to elects foreigners as leaders, because they know you can't misbehave and not get axe by their strong institutions.
Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by VoteObi2SaveNai: 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
haslaw:

IPOB CARNNIBAL, what exactly has Peter Obi does to make us vote him. At least we can see Tinubu's achievements in Lagos. Where are Obi's achievements.

You go cry tire. Continue cursing yourself tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by Tenses: 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
chrisxxx:

Bros chill. Am currently in the North buying rice. Tinubu is not an option.

3 Likes

Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by Innocentman86: 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
[quote author=INDOMIE9090 post=118125735]those two’s are the best
While we reject pathological liar called Peter Obi IJN[/quote
See how you are embarrassing yourself because of 15k Tinubu pays you monthly.later you will mention me talking trashh.
Don't ever in your miserabledd life mention me again.
Derty pigg grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by Innocentman86: 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
haslaw:

What are you saying,Peter obi developed Lagos and made it what is today.
No man's land Lagos was developed by obi,what has Tinubu achieved in the backward dirrty osun state,his state.
Thank you obi for developing no man's land Lagos. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by Innocentman86: 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
epondudu:
BOLA AHMED TINUBU.?
grin
So you, won't hate a theiff, backstabbetr,betrayall,wickedd,sick,dirty,old,corruptt man.
Yes you won't since he pay 15k monthly to sing his praises,he has become your great man grin cheesy grin cheesy angry
We are voting obi,a man that developed Lagos and made Lagos what it is today.
Go to Lagos and see what obi has done
Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
yemmit90:

I don't like to discuss politics on Nairaland anymore but this your topic caught my attention.

See, all of them are still black market until they get there and do what they promise. President can't rule alone, he need other institutions to perform excellently well, and when talking about institutions or other arm of governments, you know how rotten/corrupted they are.

We need strong institutions, not personality or anyone brought up within this corrupt system. This is why it possible for America and England to elects foreigners as leaders, because they know you can't misbehave and not get axe by their strong institutions.

You are very right. Until we build the institutions, the character and personality of who you are bestowing that great executive powers of the Nigerian presidency must be paramount. If by some people's antecedents, they have shown that they are tyrants and despots and we still vote them into power, who do we blame than ourselves when they start to dismantle all the institutions of democracy
Re: See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria. by alanto: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
Tinubu is your next president... If you like it good for if you no like you hang

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Will Soon Release This Man Sex Tape With His Wife / BREAKING: PDP Suspends Dino Melaye. / Certificate Saga: “Bola” Is Not A Standalone Name. Yorubas Tell Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.