Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

‘i Shouldn’t Have Been Nominated For The Headies’ – Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i Shouldn’t Have Been Nominated For The Headies’ – Don Jazzy (608 Views)

Reekardo Banks Wanted Lil Kesh To Win The Headies 2015‬ Next Rated Award / HEADIES : Don Jazzy Apologizes / Ruggedman And 9ice Shouldn’t Have Fought Over Me – Toni Payne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i Shouldn’t Have Been Nominated For The Headies’ – Don Jazzy by iBlogNaija: 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2011
It’s Don Jazzy again! The ubiquitous music producer seems to be making the news everyday; from hosting beat competitions where he has rewarded winners with cash prizes to featuring on Jay Z and Kanye West’s ‘Watch The Throne’ album, you could say the Mo’Hits C.E.O is living in good times.

On Friday, August 19, 2011, Don Jazzy paid a visit to Lagos urban radio station Beat FM where he was interviewed by OAP, Toolz. Don Jazzy talked about life with Kanye West, why Wande Coal hasn’t released any song since his debut in 2009, his new found love for wearing pyjamas and shocks all by querying his nomination at this year’s Headies

Read on here http://www.thenetng.com/2011/08/20/i-shouldnt-have-been-nominated-for-the-headies-don-jazzy/

(1) (Reply)

Another Season Of Reality Shows / 3 Killed, 71 Injured At Pukkelpop Music Festival, Belgium / Nickelodeon & Dstv To Paint Africa Orange!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.