Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,956 members, 7,863,393 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:58 PM

Protests In Port Harcourt Over Remover Of Salami - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests In Port Harcourt Over Remover Of Salami (1256 Views)

Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured / BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures / Celebrations Throu Out Port Harcourt Over APC Victory (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protests In Port Harcourt Over Remover Of Salami by luluosas(m): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2011
Protests is raging right now in Port Harcourt, by the NBA, over the removal from office, the President of the Court of Appeal, Hon. Justice Isa Salami. Visit: http://saharareporters.com/gallery/protest-nba-conference-port-harcourt-over-njc-actions-against-justice-salami
Re: Protests In Port Harcourt Over Remover Of Salami by 1025: 1:13pm On Aug 22, 2011
dictator joe, we are watching. i hope this joke does not transform into egypt/libya? we are watching.
Re: Protests In Port Harcourt Over Remover Of Salami by luluosas(m): 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2011
If this ugly matter is not addressed urgently, and solutions proffered to ending it, I fear, this may be the beginning of the end, for the entity called 'Nigeria'.
Re: Protests In Port Harcourt Over Remover Of Salami by luluosas(m): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2011
Let's pray that, the military will capitalise on this situation, to seize power again. Oh Lord God, please, come to the help of Nigeria.
Re: Protests In Port Harcourt Over Remover Of Salami by tpia5: 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2011
Is he from there?
Re: Protests In Port Harcourt Over Remover Of Salami by Kx: 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2011
tpia@:

Is he from there?

I wonder o! crying more than the beareaved.
Re: Protests In Port Harcourt Over Remover Of Salami by luluosas(m): 4:48pm On Aug 22, 2011
Let's pray that, the military will capitalise on this situation, to seize power again. Oh Lord God, please, come to the help of Nigeria.
I mean that, the Military will not.
Re: Protests In Port Harcourt Over Remover Of Salami by OmoLisabi(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2011
[size=49pt]Goodluck Odechukwu Jonathan is a Fraudster like His co PDP elders, Thunder Locate Jonathan anywhere[/size]
Re: Protests In Port Harcourt Over Remover Of Salami by Johndoe100(m): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2011
Another big lie from sahara reporters. I am watching the NBA confrence now. There are some disgruntled yoruba people but they are NOT rioting. See these foolf you believe, that people will riot cos of useless yoruba man - in PH? You guys really don't have a clue. Another big lie from sahara reporters. I am watching the NBA confrence now. There are some disgruntled yoruba people but they are NOT rioting. See these foolf you believe, that people will riot cos of useless yoruba man - in PH? You guys really don't have a clue.
Re: Protests In Port Harcourt Over Remover Of Salami by okadaman2: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2011
tpia@:

Is he from there?

Port Harcourt is a progressive cosmoplitan city. I guess they recognize Bull!shiiit when they see it.  grin
Re: Protests In Port Harcourt Over Remover Of Salami by OmoLisabi(m): 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2011
Johndoe100:

Another big lie from sahara reporters. I am watching the NBA [size=20pt]confrenc[/size]e now. There are some disgruntled yoruba people but they are NOT rioting. See these [size=20pt]foolf [/size]you believe, that people will riot cos of useless yoruba man - in PH? You guys really don't have a clue. Another big lie from sahara reporters. I am watching the NBA [size=20pt]confrence[/size] now. There are some disgruntled yoruba people but they are NOT rioting. See these[size=20pt] f[/size]oolf you believe, that people will riot cos of useless yoruba man - in PH? You guys really don't have a clue.
We will believe you were actually watching it when you stop writing like fisherman
Re: Protests In Port Harcourt Over Remover Of Salami by Gbawe: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2011
Johndoe100:

Another big lie from sahara reporters. I am watching the NBA confrence now. There are some disgruntled yoruba people but they are NOT rioting. [b]See these foolf you believe, that people will riot cos of useless yoruba man - in PH? [/b]You guys really don't have a clue. Another big lie from sahara reporters. I am watching the NBA confrence now. There are some disgruntled yoruba people but they are NOT rioting. See these foolf you believe, that people will riot cos of useless yoruba man - in PH? You guys really don't have a clue.

Silly bigot and comical Ali rolled into one. Keep deceiving yourself that other Nigerians don't matter and that you are "in charge" because your stooge kinsman is President. We saw Ghadaffi continuously pledging to crush the 'traitors'. Today he is on the run and his sons are in custody. Keep fooling yourself that this is merely about the dismissal of a  "useless Yoruba man".
Re: Protests In Port Harcourt Over Remover Of Salami by luluosas(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2011
Johndoe100:

Another big lie from sahara reporters. I am watching the NBA confrence now. There are some disgruntled yoruba people but they are NOT rioting. See these foolf you believe, that people will riot cos of useless yoruba man - in PH? You guys really don't have a clue. Another big lie from sahara reporters. I am watching the NBA confrence now. There are some disgruntled yoruba people but they are NOT rioting. See these foolf you believe, that people will riot cos of useless yoruba man - in PH? You guys really don't have a clue.
How long will you continue to defend them? You will lick the dust of the streets very soon. You and Beaf most especially.
Re: Protests In Port Harcourt Over Remover Of Salami by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 22, 2013
wHAT is remover of Salami ?
Re: Protests In Port Harcourt Over Remover Of Salami by wirinet(m): 6:33pm On May 22, 2013
Does Jonathan have the power to remove Salami? I thought they were waiting for his term to run out in a few month to replace him? Well lets wait for details from the media.

(1) (Reply)

Eid-El-Kabir - MANY RAMS , FEW BUYERS- / Operation Stop Jonathan In 2015- Northern Elders Political Leaders Forum / Body Of Woman Clutching Dead Baby Recovered At Crash Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.