Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

You Didn't See This Coming #ASUU Vs Fg Part 2 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / You Didn't See This Coming #ASUU Vs Fg Part 2 (667 Views)

What You Didn't Know About The International Driver's License / 9 Cars You Didn't Know Part 2 / 15 Things You Didn't Know About Mercedes Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Didn't See This Coming #ASUU Vs Fg Part 2 by Prestigelar2k2(f): 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2022
You never see this coming !!! Joh joh joh
Asake warned us oo lol. E choke

So now we never resume reach two weeks them don serve us premium breakfast added with brunch

But they ain't the one's affected we are the students,the masses and the average struggling to survive

You are the one who resigned your job of 8 months to come back to school only for ASUU ND FG to use you and I to catch cruise and be threatening warning strike

Will you be called back to that job u had just a day ago?? You have been substituted b4 u say jack

Its time to move around with your hustle just with your internet connection and smartphone or laptops and a bonus earn in dollars. milking dollars and spending in naira biggest flex

This is for everyone weda working class,students anyone

A business with zero stress u earn wherever you are no restrictions
You should give it a try

If interested DM @
Re: You Didn't See This Coming #ASUU Vs Fg Part 2 by Prestigelar2k2(f): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
This could be you
I did it
You can

Re: You Didn't See This Coming #ASUU Vs Fg Part 2 by SisterFire(f): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2022
Imadiyi that guy u chat with is condemned for life by my beauty ,stop talking to him...
Re: You Didn't See This Coming #ASUU Vs Fg Part 2 by HolyMan12: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
SisterFire:
Imadiyi that guy u chat with is condemned for life by my beauty ,stop talking to him...
Imagine what I can do to you in bed once again.

You know what I can do. You have felt my sexual prowess before.

Let me lead you in that way to your desire which no mortal can satisfy.

You need one from where you come from.

I came here for a reason.
Re: You Didn't See This Coming #ASUU Vs Fg Part 2 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
HolyMan12:

Imagine what I can do to you in bed once again.

You know what I can do. You have felt my sexual prowess before.

Let me lead you in that way to your desire which no mortal can satisfy.

You need one from where you come from.

I came here for a reason.
Re: You Didn't See This Coming #ASUU Vs Fg Part 2 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
SisterFire:
Ok, noted. I thought of it!
Re: You Didn't See This Coming #ASUU Vs Fg Part 2 by Kingkyle1(m): 9:33am On Nov 05, 2022
SisterFire:

Where's the beauty?
Re: You Didn't See This Coming #ASUU Vs Fg Part 2 by SisterFire(f): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
Kingkyle1:

Where's the beauty?
I stopped putting my clear dp cos of that .
Pls Search sisterfire and enter her UC thread and see beauty of the soul.
Re: You Didn't See This Coming #ASUU Vs Fg Part 2 by Kingkyle1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
SisterFire:

I stopped putting my clear dp cos of that .
Pls Search sisterfire and enter her UC thread and see beauty of the soul.

Sisterfire, bothercold wants to witness your physical beauty. Inasmuch as the soul is important the physical draws us easily to the soul/spiritual
Re: You Didn't See This Coming #ASUU Vs Fg Part 2 by SisterFire(f): 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
Kingkyle1:

Sisterfire, bothercold wants to witness your physical beauty. Inasmuch as the soul is important the physical draws us easily to the soul/spiritual
hot and cold has no relationship.
Same as sisterfire and Jesus her half-brother has no relationship.
Re: You Didn't See This Coming #ASUU Vs Fg Part 2 by Kingkyle1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
SisterFire:
hot and cold has no relationship.
Same as sisterfire and Jesus her half-brother has no relationship.

I don't know how your relationship with jesus came about but brothercold is your otherside of the coin. You can't talk of light without talking of darkness. Likewise mentioning heaven without hell. They operate within a thin line.
It's high time you realised that brothercold and SisterFire can't operate without each other.
Re: You Didn't See This Coming #ASUU Vs Fg Part 2 by SisterFire(f): 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
Kingkyle1:

I don't know how your relationship with jesus came about but brothercold is your otherside of the coin. You can't talk of light without talking of darkness. Likewise mentioning heaven without hell. They operate within a thin line.
It's high time you realised that brothercold and SisterFire can't operate without each other.
... I don't do heaven and hell and fire and cold aren't light and darkness .

Who da Bleep is brothercold?
Re: You Didn't See This Coming #ASUU Vs Fg Part 2 by Kingkyle1(m): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
SisterFire:
... I don't do heaven and hell and fire and cold aren't light and darkness .

Who da Bleep is brothercold?

Is that what you think?
You're not getting it.
Seems you're a spiritualist?
How far can you see?
Re: You Didn't See This Coming #ASUU Vs Fg Part 2 by SisterFire(f): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
Kingkyle1:

Is that what you think?
You're not getting it.
Seems you're a spiritualist?
How far can you see?
It's not how far can u see? But how much do you know in history?
If I see evil in people controlling u will that make u hate them ?
Re: You Didn't See This Coming #ASUU Vs Fg Part 2 by Kingkyle1(m): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
SisterFire:

It's not how far can u see? But how much do you know in history?
If I see evil in people controlling u will that make u hate them ?

Depending on their level of evil, i will hate some and be cautious of them all.
Let me know your abilities. I like spiritual endowed ladies.
Re: You Didn't See This Coming #ASUU Vs Fg Part 2 by SisterFire(f): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
Kingkyle1:

Depending on their level of evil, i will hate some and be cautious of them all.
Let me know your abilities. I like spiritual endowed ladies.
...nature denied me most of my abilities 98% and left only the neph sexual prowess for me Alone that if I can't.....
Re: You Didn't See This Coming #ASUU Vs Fg Part 2 by Kingkyle1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
SisterFire:
...nature denied me most of my abilities 98% and left only the neph sexual prowess for me Alone that if I can't.....

I would like to explore that sexual prowess of SisterFire.
What do you mean by neph??
Re: You Didn't See This Coming #ASUU Vs Fg Part 2 by SisterFire(f): 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Kingkyle1:

I would like to explore that sexual prowess of SisterFire.
What do you mean by neph??
nephilim
Re: You Didn't See This Coming #ASUU Vs Fg Part 2 by HolyMan12: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
SisterFire:
nephilim nymphomaniac
cheesy
Re: You Didn't See This Coming #ASUU Vs Fg Part 2 by HolyMan12: 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
SisterFire:
...nature denied me most of my abilities 98% and left only the nymphomaniac sexual prowess for me Alone that if I can't.....

grin
Re: You Didn't See This Coming #ASUU Vs Fg Part 2 by Kingkyle1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
SisterFire:
nephilim

I can match that prowess .
You must also a nymphomaniac.
Re: You Didn't See This Coming #ASUU Vs Fg Part 2 by RZArecta(m): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
It's either one mad person is replying himself with different handles or a lot of mad people have invaded car talk section. I'll take A

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Toyota Carena E Dash Board / Lady From Makoko Slum Graduates With A 2.1 / OBD 2 Car Diagnostic Scanner For Car Owners And Car Seller.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.