Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid (3722 Views)

We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid / We Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year Wizkid / Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid by ABUGEORGE(m): 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
Nigerian music superstar, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun popularly known as Wizkid, says it is time to retire old politicians from politics.

He said that he will be more involved in the 2023 general elections than he has ever been during past elections.
Vote wisely Nigeria youth
Wizkid, who spoke in an interview with Guardian, said the Nigerian electorates are going to kick old politicians out of power next year.

He further suggested that they need to not just retire but also go to an old people’s home to relax and spend the rest of their years.

“I’m about to go crazy on their a**es this election. All these old men are going out of power this time. They need to go to an old people’s home and chill out,” he said, referencing the upcoming presidential election.

The Ojuelegba crooner also revealed that he is one of those who feel unable to celebrate the country’s October 1st independence day as a result of government’s failure and injustice.

“There’s nothing to celebrate, except that [Nigerians] are amazing people in music, sports, comedy – entertainment in general. I’m proud of young Nigerians doing things around the world in tech. I have amazing friends, doing amazing things. That’s it, though. There’s nothing else,” he added.

Despite the country’s present situation, Wizkid expressed optimism, saying he still has “big hopes” for Nigeria.
[/quote]
Re: We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid by PapaHadum: 12:06am On Nov 05, 2022
Jungle maturing gradually!
Re: We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid by techWriter1: 12:13am On Nov 05, 2022
The old pols tell themselves
Re: We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid by Proudlyomonna: 12:15am On Nov 05, 2022
Obidiati is the way forward.
Another sick shaky desperate old man in Aso Rock again

Re: We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid by KunGioKehRah: 1:26am On Nov 05, 2022
No wonder "kid" still reflects in his name

How Tems and Tiwa Savage?

Lots of Ego, less love!
Re: We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid by tctrills: 1:47am On Nov 05, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Wizkid wey no get pvc or dey vote sef. Na on top woman e go dey wen people dey vote.yeye
He has something more than a PVC. He has a voice that people listen to.
Re: We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid by OfficialAPCNig: 2:07am On Nov 05, 2022
femisplash:

There's no need insulting Wizkid. Wizkid is an eccentric individual, he doesn't usually hop on the bandwagon. He more likely be a supporter of Sowore than being a Zombidient, he has never identified with them and would likely never. It's only zombidients getting hopelessly excited thinking Wizkid support Obituary.
They thought Femi Kuti was also an Obidient until he came out to tell them he is too old to be an Obidient, saying that it's only a zombie that is Obidient.
Sweet tears

Re: We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid by MaliCampus: 2:51am On Nov 05, 2022
The True Omoluabis don't play tribal or religious politics. They are progressive people,and they don't support evil.
I still find it hard to believe young people actually support Tinubu lols, maybe it just an online thing.Because I'm yet to meet one person offline who support Tinubu. Everybody is talking about Peter Obi. Mentioning Tinubu name or APC in public might get you linched lol

Re: We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid by jasent(m): 3:55am On Nov 05, 2022
isaacngozi79:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V07T6tf5gY

Nigerian music superstar, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun popularly known as Wizkid, says it is time to retire old politicians from politics.

He said that he will be more involved in the 2023 general elections than he has ever been during past elections.

Wizkid, who spoke in an interview with Guardian, said the Nigerian electorates are going to kick old politicians out of power next year.

He further suggested that they need to not just retire but also go to an old people’s home to relax and spend the rest of their years.

“I’m about to go crazy on their a**es this election. All these old men are going out of power this time. They need to go to an old people’s home and chill out,” he said, referencing the upcoming presidential election.

The Ojuelegba crooner also revealed that he is one of those who feel unable to celebrate the country’s October 1st independence day as a result of government’s failure and injustice.

“There’s nothing to celebrate, except that [Nigerians] are amazing people in music, sports, comedy – entertainment in general. I’m proud of young Nigerians doing things around the world in tech. I have amazing friends, doing amazing things. That’s it, though. There’s nothing else,” he added.

Despite the country’s present situation, Wizkid expressed optimism, saying he still has “big hopes” for Nigeria.
Next time let's hear his voice,stop disturbing us with your dry voice
Re: We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid by Doyou2019: 5:06am On Nov 05, 2022
ym8282055:
I don’t know why these old men are so desperate for power, even after enriching themselves with our money. Grandpas y’all go and play and bond with your grandkids and great grandchildren �
It’s time to retire and enjoy your stolen wealth.

There's no rest for the wicked .
Re: We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid by Doyou2019: 5:12am On Nov 05, 2022
dabiko:
This country needs a hands-on leader who is ebergetic, intelligentl and results driven. Countries we had independence with have all made tremendous progress in almost all indices of human capital development. Nigeria cannot continue to lag behind. Africa and the global community is waiting for us to rise and take our rightful position in the comity of nations. Leadership is the heart and soul of us achieving our potentials.

For the past 24 years Nigeria has been struggling and unable to find her direction and path to growth and development. 2023 presents another opportunity for citizens to create their destinies.

Vote wisely. Our Labour shall not be in vain.

If 64-year old Mr Jimi Disu got a dollar each time for saying the emboldened on radio, the legendary journalist would be a billionaire in dollars right now.

I don't think many Nigerians understand the deep shit the country is in at this moment.
Re: We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid by DukeofUmueri247: 5:34am On Nov 05, 2022
femisplash:
Anyone from 60yrs is an old man but as Jagaban rightly said, those from mushroom party are non living things- they don't exist.
Obviously your brain is not existing..
Re: We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid by naijapips04: 5:54am On Nov 05, 2022
Corridon:
Even Wizkid have rejected both Tinubu and Atiku. Only criminals are supporting them. Obi remains the undisputed choice of Nigerians.

Obi is 62 years old. A 62 year old man is not young in any ramification.
Re: We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid by PeterObi4LP: 7:11am On Nov 05, 2022
Wiskid is Omo ale and Omo igbo
Re: We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid by Coolguy34(m): 7:12am On Nov 05, 2022
Ok, everybody with his or her opinion..
Wiz baba nla

I do data entry-related jobs and I'm good at it please check my signature for my contact
Re: We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid by Lionnation: 7:13am On Nov 05, 2022
Obakoolex:
What's funny is people supporting a 61years old person and claiming they want to face out old politicians.
I laugh in Swahili grin grin
what is retirement age in Nigeria,
Re: We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid by Quenncee: 9:26am On Nov 05, 2022
I spent transport N4600 (Uber) to get my PVC las week Monday for Peter Obi, but they told me to come back 1st week of December that is not ready for pick up yet.

This is my first time am voting.
Re: We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid by obafemiawoga: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2022
Yes oooh
Re: We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:02am On Nov 05, 2022
[/b]
tctrills:
He has something more than a PVC. He has a voice that [b][/b]people[b]
listen to.
majority of people listening to him don’t have PVC[b][/b]
Re: We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid by tctrills: 10:13am On Nov 05, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
[/b]majority of people listening to him don’t have PVC[b]
And we should believe you because you work with the PVC office? When you begin to back your words with facts then we would listen to you. For now, we would not mind you.
Re: We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:21am On Nov 05, 2022
tctrills:

And we should believe you because you work with the PVC office? When you begin to back your words with facts then we would listen to you. For now, we would not mind you.
2023 will prove my point
Let wait and see
Re: We’re Kicking Old Men Out Of Power Next Year – Wizkid by tctrills: 10:45am On Nov 05, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
2023 will prove my point
Let wait and see
Without facts and evidence, you have no point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Aide Shouts "Thank You Jesus" After Tinubu Recovers From Seizure(Video) / Ibo man Joe Ajaeran from Imo state Declares War On Tinubu Government / Is Buhari A Hausa Or Fulani Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.