Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central (2166 Views)

PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party / Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP / Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 05, 2022
undecided
Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by rolams(m): 9:11am On Nov 05, 2022
AdamuKD:

E pain am
You are a senseless criminal

Your father, mother, grandfather and grandmother including your family Head are senseless criminal.
Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by AdamuKD: 9:14am On Nov 05, 2022
rolams:

Your father, mother, grandfather and grandmother including your family Head are senseless criminal.
You are a senseless criminal just like your Papa

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by rolams(m): 9:18am On Nov 05, 2022
AdamuKD:

You are a senseless criminal just like your Papa

I may be older than your father. Therefore, I don't need to quote you again.

If you quote me again, expect the wrath of Allah.
Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by Indispensable85(m): 9:25am On Nov 05, 2022
Lol.....with that failed rally in nasarawa? Hahahahahahahaha.... delusion grandeur!
Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by AdamuKD: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2022
rolams:

I may be older than your father. Therefore, I don't need to quote you again.

If you quote me again, expect the wrath of Allah.
Useless criminal Mohamedic Islamic head slamming terrorist Mumu. Bomb your family for me oh. Old and senseless man wey dey worthless

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by nameo: 10:09am On Nov 05, 2022
aariwa:
There is a survey I saw shared on FB by a LP supporter which was conducted by a non partisan NGO that covered one of the most rural parts of nasarawa where they asked people randomly who they would vote for. They video was up to two hours long . Up to 80% said they would vote Obi while about 20% said they would vote Atiku. Out of that 80% for Obi, more than 90% of them were older women and they all spoke in Hausa. Their reason they said was they trust Obi to turn around Nigeria but I saw something troubling in that video, almost all of the people that said they would vote Atiku knew PDP Logo and when they were shown sample ballot papers thumb printed in the right areas and they know Atiku full name but most of the ones who support Obi from the poll mostly Hausa illiterates just said they would vote that nyamiri that wears eye glasses and they couldn’t find LP to thumb print properly . The danger is if they ask Atiku or Tinubu polling agent that kind of question they would direct her to umbrella or broom. LP needs to do a lot of work in sensitization on this

Plzz can you drop the video or link to this?
Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by adaugo59216: 10:19am On Nov 05, 2022
"A party without structure" there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth in the lands of mikano and agbado in Feb 2023."A party without structure" there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth in the lands of mikano and agbado in Feb 2023....
Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by BlazinGlory40: 11:07am On Nov 05, 2022
femisplash:
Narrasarawa already made it loud and clear they reject Pandora and his Obidient party. Kwara, Kogi, Nassarawa, Niger are fully BATified. APC would have a 25% fair showing in Benue too.

Renting crowd for rallies does not translate to acceptance of the party. Know this and brace up
Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by Naajjii: 11:16am On Nov 05, 2022
Penguin2:

Atiku is Fulani.

Tell me which of North Central States is dominated by Fulanis or even Muslims apart from Niger?
The only Christian majority states in North central is Plateau and Benue. Kogi ,Niger, Kwara are Muslim majority, Nassarawa is 50 50. What can you do about that ?
Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by lereinter(m): 11:54am On Nov 05, 2022
You have to be motivated
Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by Penguin2: 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
Naajjii:

The only Christian majority states in North central is Plateau and Benue. Kogi ,Niger, Kwara are Muslim majority, Nassarawa is 50 50. What can you do about that ?

What I think about that is that the Christians in the region will vote overwhelmingly for Obi, including some reasonable Muslims that are tired of the rubbish that this country has become, while Atiku and Tinubu will divide the Muslim votes amongst themselves.

Now, when you consider that Kwara and Kogi has great number of Yorubas, you already know where the Muslims in those states will swing.

That lives Atiku with only some votes in Niger and Nasarawa.

What do you have to say about that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If The Lagos Gubernatorial Election is About Competence, check their CV's (pic) / Austrian Report On Tinubu Chicago Drug Trafficking Past Translated To English / Turai Checkmates Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.