Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Help Me Convigor Htc Fuze Pro And Get Rewarded Right Away. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me Convigor Htc Fuze Pro And Get Rewarded Right Away. (764 Views)

TECNO H6 "Major Pro And Con" / Etisalat Rewarded me 2gb twice For This Hint / Airtel Offer! Upgrade To Nokia Lumia 520 And Get Rewarded On Your Old Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Convigor Htc Fuze Pro And Get Rewarded Right Away. by wiseman10(m): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2011
I recently bought a HTC FUZE PRO from USA and i have mastered everything in the phone except how to configure it to browse with the network am using MTN.

I have tried amny settings as it cant use automatic mtn settings but to no avail.

Who ever will do this for me will get Mtn 400 naira airtime card.
please i need my phone configured as its very urgent.

call or text i will call pls no flashing as i do hate it.

Thanks.
Re: Help Me Convigor Htc Fuze Pro And Get Rewarded Right Away. by wiseman10(m): 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2011
still waiting for a good nigerian that can help me.
Re: Help Me Convigor Htc Fuze Pro And Get Rewarded Right Away. by wiseman10(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2011
the phone is microsoft OS if i can change to android for apps purpose i will also need the help.
Re: Help Me Convigor Htc Fuze Pro And Get Rewarded Right Away. by Andrew3(m): 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2011
THE HTC FUZE PRO COMES WITH WINDOWS OS BUT HAS ALOT OF ANDROID BUILTS, TWO ROMS ARE NAND BASED
WHILE THE OTHERS RUN FROM SD CARD, I RECOMMEND THE NAND BECAUSE SYSTEM FILES WILL HAVE TO BE ON SD CARD IN THE SD BUILD.

CONTACT ME ON MSN FOR FREE GUIDE AND ROM BECAUSE YOU WILL NEED A DETAILED GUIDE TO UPGRADE THE
RADIO BEFORE INSTALLING THE ROM AFTER HARD SPL
Re: Help Me Convigor Htc Fuze Pro And Get Rewarded Right Away. by walesho(m): 3:56am On Aug 24, 2011
I can help u with dat i mean with the configuration.07030585047 08054684535

(1) (Reply)

Original Blackberyy / Is Anyone Talking About Windows Mobile Apps And Games? / Hw To Connect Htc Glide To Pc 4browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.