Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

What Pissed You Off Today? - Forum Games (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What Pissed You Off Today? (31496 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by DrFerlie(m): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2007
snake bite you
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by wifeypenth(f): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2007
@ Dr Ferlie was frowning bt dat made me lauggh. Snake no bite me.bt i get many Nl members waitin 2strike me 4anyword i say
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by DrFerlie(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2007
where dem dey? make i fire them
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by wifeypenth(f): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2007
Thanx Dr Felie lets leave them 2God dint knw u wer nyc o
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by mukina2: 8:46pm On Jul 19, 2007
sitting on my butt all day and not being able to finish what i started since this morning angry angry angry

@ Islander wink
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by mrferlie(m): 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2007
reading above post
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by iice(f): 5:16am On Jul 20, 2007
Oh one man! they day dey come when i go hemba am one! angry Freaking ruined my day angry angry
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by oIo(m): 7:01am On Jul 20, 2007
Notin. . . it's a bright day. . . smiley
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by cuteass1(f): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2007
People that don't brush their teeth and talk into your face as if fresh air isnt meant for everyone angry
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by calf(f): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2007
wow,that will really get on so many peoples nerves. . .but since you know freah air is meant for erone,why dont you just tell them "hey go brush b4 openin ur bad breathed mouth" i guess they'll appreciate that rather than u getting pissed. cheesy
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by wifeypenth(f): 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2007
I FREAKING CRIED!

U wnt undastand,i promisd ma self dat i was goin 2do dat 4no reason.bt un4tunately i did.
I got pisses COS GOD wil b angry with me!he's told me 2cast al ma burdens upon him.bt am so silly dat i 4get dat.and i start 2 cry again. I just op i dont do dat unnecesarily anymur
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by ChieFoH(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2007
A freakin vertically challenged b*tch called Islander that uses steeletoes to hide her height deprivation angry angry angry
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by OmoEko1(f): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2007
Bush boy no fit spell, shame shame. Btw it isn't "Steeletoes" but "Stilettoes" cry. And are u jealous becos Islander is much prettier than ur wowo sisters becos I don't seem to understand ur beef!!! Foolish boy

@topic

Am pissed becos seun deleted all my post yesterday after wasting my energy typing it
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by desodgi(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2007
why wud seun do such a thing,mayb they are insultive.Are they?
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by OmoEko1(f): 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2007
Well becos I was cussing that asshole up there called chiefoh, useless pig that can't compose a freaking sentense.
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by mrferlie(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2007
Omo Eko:

Well because I was cussing that asshole up there called chiefoh, useless pig that can't compose a freaking sentense.

reading the above post pissed me off angry angry angry
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by ChieFoH(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2007
Omo Eko:

Bush boy no fit spell, shame shame. Btw it isn't "Steeletoes" but "Stilettoes" cry. And are u jealous because Islander is much prettier than your wowo sisters because I don't seem to understand your beef!!! Foolish boy

@topic

Am pissed because seun deleted all my post yesterday after wasting my energy typing it
You just want to be noticed shaaaa!!! cheesy Okay, I'll give you a bit of audience, BUT JUST THIS ONCE!!! You are JUST too childish for me, I'm way out of your league, children are supposed to be seen not heard, do me a favour, next time you see your elders around just shut that little trap of yours! okay? ? ? good! wink

Bush boy no fit spell, shame shame. Btw it isn't "Steeletoes" but "Stilettoes"
Now, Listen underage, let me school you a little, "Stilettoes" is not an English word for the high heeled shoes you think, it is an "English slang" for the shoes, It's derived from a device used to make needle holes. English slangs Do Not have definite spellings is that clear? ? ? good! angry

And are u jealous because Islander is much prettier than your wowo sisters
Each of my sisters individually are better looking than you and your weezel nelseel friend put together, two of them are MARRIED!!! get it MARRIED!!! something you and your weezel menthor can never achieve in your lifetime angry
Besides, why were you snooping on my hi5 page if you are not so interested in me?

@ Topic
Its raining over here, Hate to drive in the rain sad
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by wifeypenth(f): 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2007
The fact dat we dnt knw ourselves and all we do is curse, CuRsE , CURSE!!!!
Haba its nt nice at all,tho i actualy Rolled On the Floor Laughin My Ass Out. Bt its nt 2nice. Let there BE LOVE
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by debosky(m): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2007
Got soaked walking to work today, couldn't ride my bike unless i wanted some crazy driver to kill me angry

its coffee to the rescue if i don't want to catch a cold.
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by OmoEko1(f): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2007
Chiefoh

Why in the would will I want an attention from an ugly motherfucker like you, plz abeg tell me becos I want to know.

Dude u can't even spell, so tell me how in the world will a dumbass like u be able to compose a sentense.

Speaking of beauty ur uglyass sisters got nothing on me or Islander. Omo your sisters are to ugly to be considered FINE. Lol u got me laughing at that one oh. Even my snoopy dog will never date neither of them if he was alive today becos they are too wowo. Did u saw they were married lmfao I can't imagine how ugly their husbands will look. Btw uglyness runs in ur family.

So How long did u suck the person balls that write this shit for u, beco u and I both know u didn't write it!!! Close case

Thank god for my lovely mother for giving me those pretty face. Hmmmm and am proud to say am Beautiful, u can hate or love it.

@wife or whatever they call ur name
Plz stay out of this okay, if u wanna laugh go somewhere else to laugh becos I don't see anything funny in this.
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by desodgi(m): 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2007
aby i think that is too much for the poor guy oooooo. I beg sogb,jo, be easy with him.
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by OmoEko1(f): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2007
I am so pissed becos seun needs to ban morons like Chiefoh.

@chiefoh

U can continue to show ur foolishness by replying, but am done for today.
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by desodgi(m): 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2007
baby am here to cool you down,c'mon lets play, . . . .sogbo?
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by Islander(f): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2007
@chief of ugliness,

Look monkey, You had me scared to go outside today after I took the displeasure of viewing your family. My good God, how can one family produce some much ugliness?  Where did your wowo parents went wrong?

Now I thought I had whipped your "pimple-ridden" "big black lip" "square head ass" But you remind me of " Little Albert", You just keep coming back for more.

Being married has nothing to do with beauty slowpoke.  Let me tell you a little story. You see ugly people are often more likely to marry quickly. Reason being, since beauty isn't on their side, and many are unsure if any man would be able to abide with their hideous exterior the first "DECK DECK" who comes running to them are chosen without even thinking twice.Now when a girl is as fine as moi, you have all the eligible bachelors literally eating out of our hands, thus we pick and choose.[/b]If you and those monkeys you call sisters only looked like Neelsel, trust me,  That village you are from wouldn't be able to contain you,

PS> No one constructed this for me sha,  I went to school, unlike you. Maybe you had paid attention in class you wouldn't end up in that beat up oldass Honda,  cheesy cheesy cheesy

[b]Omo see the 2faced sissys on the thread too.  Too bad, maybe they see their period as well jare.

@topic,
T-Mobile, for not giving accurate information regarding my DASH,
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by wifeypenth(f): 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2007
@ omo eko "wifey or whateva"
hey stop getin burnt its just a harmles forum.haba y transfer ur agresion a poor girl lyk me.i don shut my mouth o. Aunty Omo Eko no vex

@ chiefoh u sef wetin u do 4 aunty wey dey make am vex. 2wrongs dont make a right,u know!

@ @desodgi wat did i say wrong now?

@ seun the brain behind Nl thanx o,cos evry day i learn 4rn nairalanders.

@ thread no mata wat pisses u off.always use ur head
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by desodgi(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2007
ha egbami,i didnt say anything concerning you ooooo,what did i say that offended you. . .am sorry if i did anything oooo. . .accept ma apologies.
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by wifeypenth(f): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2007
@ omo eko and islander
u both are BEAUTIFUL chics.dnt let any1 bug u or reduce u 4rm bein d sweetharts dat u are.okay.
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by Islander(f): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2007
@Omo, tell them to kiss where the sun doesn't shine, your ass that is,
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by desodgi(m): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2007
wifeypenth:

@ omo eko and islander
u both are BEAUTIFUL chics.dnt let anyone bug u or reduce u from bein d sweetharts that u are.okay.
thanks o wifey. . . .omoeko is ma darling damsel,av told her not to reply to dumb posts. . .but ma baby will always be ma baby!
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by wifeypenth(f): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2007
I'm pissed becos i interfered in2 anoda man's mata and it wud soon turn 2ma mata. Tufiakwa God forbid. I'l kip ma mouth shut now. Fem fem
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by desodgi(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2007
no one can say eny thing that will make me curse back. . . .am too cool for that. . . cool
Re: What Pissed You Off Today? by Islander(f): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2007
wifeypenth:

@ omo eko and islander
u both are BEAUTIFUL chics.dnt let anyone bug u or reduce u from bein d sweetharts that u are.okay.

I Neelsel cannot get along either with those who shun the blunt truth, or those who make their peace with it too easily,

@topic,
A stupic slowpoke almost ran me off the Belt Parkway angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (40) (Reply)

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / Prove That You Are Smart! Come In Here / Write A Sad Story With Only """three Words""

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.