Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Nysc Biometric Fingerprint Issue 2022 - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Biometric Fingerprint Issue 2022 (537 Views)

NYSC Biometric Client Enrollment Portal | Biometric Issues Solved / My Nephew Could Not Register In Sokoto NYSC CAMP Because Of Fingerprint Issue / NYSC Biometric Capture Client Webcam Is Not Capturing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Biometric Fingerprint Issue 2022 by Oibrahim: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2022
_I am in camp now, I did my registration but when I got to fingerprint it not showing, please help me.. I did my registration my registration at accredited center_ ���

SOLUTION

You will be ask to write a letter and submit to the camp director/Unit.

The letter will be forwarded to Abuja for approval.

Better still , you can visit nysc secretariat near you after you leave the camp ground ..

And hope you get an email/sms from nysc official..

You will be move to next Stream or batch.... During fresh online registration, you will have to update your thumbprint (biometric) in order to sort the issue ..

Thank you

NYSC360 ON TWITTER

(1) (Reply)

Safe And Flexible Loans For Corps Members. Get In Here / Abuja Road, Transportation And Mini Importation Guides Manual / Accommodation Needed Urgently In Mararaba Or Nyanya Axis Fct Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.