Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Michael Ola Femi Puts Tinubu Rightly Fitted Into His Ranking Stacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Ola Femi Puts Tinubu Rightly Fitted Into His Ranking Stacks (520 Views)

Michael Ola Femi Puts Tinubu Rightly Fitted Into His Ranking Stacks / Breaking: Wikipedia Puts Tinubu's Age @79 After Daughter Shade Edited Many Times / Wikipedia Puts Tinubu’s Age At 79 On Daughter’s Page After Multiple Edits - FIJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Ola Femi Puts Tinubu Rightly Fitted Into His Ranking Stacks by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 05, 2022
*Michael Ola Femi puts Tinubu rightly fitted into his ranking stacks*

Between 1999 to 2007, the star governors then were Donald Duke of Cross River, Chimaroke Nnamani of Enugu, even though Ibori would be later jailed, he had more projects to himself than the so called Jagaban.

Ibori practically changed the face of his own town like what Oshiomhole and Ambode did to Iyahmo and Epe respectively. Then, Yaradua of Katsina and Markafi of Kaduna, although he struggled because of sharia and the Kaduna crisis which left a major dent on his administration.

Lagos was never celebrated in governance until Fashola became governor in 2007. I remember clearly the fight Tinubu had with Obasanjo about local government creation, that was the major reason Lagos was on the news then, apart for obvious reasons as Nigeria’s economic capital, there was nothing spectacular in Lagos governance then apart from the filths and dirts that littered the former pride of the nation.

There was nothing exciting about Tinubu’s leadership except his meticulous politics. He was a last man standing of the AD governors of the Southwest region then.

We still remember how Tinubu was changing his deputies like sidechicks. There was one Bucknor then and another Femi Pedro, they all fell out with Tinubu.

We remember clearly how Tinubu almost never wanted Fashola to complete his term but Fashola being a system man, managed to, unlike Ambode who, although being very good as a leader didn’t know how to manage power.

Tinubu, typical of most governors in his sets; 1999-2007, was mediocre like Lucky Igbinedion, Alams, Dariye etc. It is sad how people want to re-write history before our eyes.

How would someone attribute the Lagos success story to Tinubu, it is very painful to read that sometimes. Lagos was already Lagos before Tinubu was born. You can go and verify this.

You guys should show a mega project attributed to Tinubu. One he started and completed like the Tinapa of Calabar or the 10 lanes road constructed by Peter Obi’s government 10 years ago that is still standing or the Akpabio’s miracle of Akwa-Ibom or the Lekki-Ikoyi bridge by Fashola or Wike’s flyovers. You can’t point at any, you can only say he built men. How? As per their father? or by using undemocratic means to install stooges, who by their conscience chose to be men as expected.

It is very sad that I can’t respond to comments here because Facebook has restricted my account but truth be said, as a politician, Tinubu is astute but as a leader, he shouldn’t come near to power. He is just not what we want. We cannot finish a Buhari and start with a Tinubu.

Copied !!!

5 Likes

Re: Michael Ola Femi Puts Tinubu Rightly Fitted Into His Ranking Stacks by Naira20: 10:28am On Nov 05, 2022
Apt
Re: Michael Ola Femi Puts Tinubu Rightly Fitted Into His Ranking Stacks by saintokwuluora(m): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2022
This Michael Ola Femi is igbo, abi? God bless you Michael Ola Femi for saying the truth and nothing but the truth. God bless the New Nigeria. Good bless Peter Obi our President. God bless all Obidient Nigerians. It shall be well with us.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ola Femi Puts Tinubu Rightly Fitted Into His Ranking Stacks by jackie111(m): 10:34am On Nov 05, 2022
Excelloque:
*Michael Ola Femi puts Tinubu rightly fitted into his ranking stacks*

Between 1999 to 2007, the star governors then were Donald Duke of Cross River, Chimaroke Nnamani of Enugu, even though Ibori would be later jailed, he had more projects to himself than the so called Jagaban.

Ibori practically changed the face of his own town like what Oshiomhole and Ambode did to Iyahmo and Epe respectively. Then, Yaradua of Katsina and Markafi of Kaduna, although he struggled because of sharia and the Kaduna crisis which left a major dent on his administration.

Lagos was never celebrated in governance until Fashola became governor in 2007. I remember clearly the fight Tinubu had with Obasanjo about local government creation, that was the major reason Lagos was on the news then, apart for obvious reasons as Nigeria’s economic capital, there was nothing spectacular in Lagos governance then apart from the filths and dirts that littered the former pride of the nation.

There was nothing exciting about Tinubu’s leadership except his meticulous politics. He was a last man standing of the AD governors of the Southwest region then.

We still remember how Tinubu was changing his deputies like sidechicks. There was one Bucknor then and another Femi Pedro, they all fell out with Tinubu.

We remember clearly how Tinubu almost never wanted Fashola to complete his term but Fashola being a system man, managed to, unlike Ambode who, although being very good as a leader didn’t know how to manage power.

Tinubu, typical of most governors in his sets; 1999-2007, was mediocre like Lucky Igbinedion, Alams, Dariye etc. It is sad how people want to re-write history before our eyes.

How would someone attribute the Lagos success story to Tinubu, it is very painful to read that sometimes. Lagos was already Lagos before Tinubu was born. You can go and verify this.

You guys should show a mega project attributed to Tinubu. One he started and completed like the Tinapa of Calabar or the 10 lanes road constructed by Peter Obi’s government 10 years ago that is still standing or the Akpabio’s miracle of Akwa-Ibom or the Lekki-Ikoyi bridge by Fashola or Wike’s flyovers. You can’t point at any, you can only say he built men. How? As per their father? or by using undemocratic means to install stooges, who by their conscience chose to be men as expected.

It is very sad that I can’t respond to comments here because Facebook has restricted my account but truth be said, as a politician, Tinubu is astute but as a leader, he shouldn’t come near to power. He is just not what we want. We cannot finish a Buhari and start with a Tinubu.

Copied !!!

That gentleman stated the fact which many of the man's supporters would wish were not obvious.
Just like he said, Fashola, Ambode did well. The current one too is doing his best. But we now have one man who is trying to use all of them CV to look for job in Aso.
He is trying to carry all Nigerians handicap. But his ticket has cut. I wish him well in his forthcoming retirement.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Ola Femi Puts Tinubu Rightly Fitted Into His Ranking Stacks by Faiththatworks(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2022
I always declare my bias before I comment,I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the enigmatic Sen. Gov Shettima in February 2023.
I really don't like commenting on people's opinion but I take an exception to what this man called Micheal Femi wrote.
Nigeria is In a deep mess today because of the myopic understanding of development of citizens like the man/woman above.
Is building bridges, amusement park,and developing a corner of a state what is
called developmentt.
Ibori took all the development in Delta to his Senatorial district,same thing Ambode did in Lagos,even Duke did the same with Tinapa in Cross river and this myopic writer dares to use that as a yardstick for development.
These politicans are learners when it comes to comparing them with the Great Asiwaju.
Asiwaju understood development must never be centralised and he did what no other Governor in 1999-2007 dared to do,he decentralized the Local government.
That single Act made development more closer to the people,if in doubt look at what Governor Ambode did in 2017.
He decide to work on 114 roads using the 20 local government and 37 LCDAs,that's what Leadership and development is,the ability to see the future and plan for it,not all these primodal nonsense of bridges and amusement park.
Even the Enugu state the Micheal is trumpeting is now a shadow of its self,all the gigantic structures the Gov left behind are not useful to the people of the state anymore,if in doubt go and search for Caritas University and rainbow fm in Enugu.
Asiwaju is a Pathfinder,I close by giving an example of his genius,prior to 1999,pensioners were often never paid on time or owed their pension,but The Asiwaju genius was Introduced into the pension system,I say this as a fact cos I use to go to Alausa to collect my mother's pension as a young boy,it was tedious and a very terrible experience.
I will take a very long and big spreadsheet from Alausa containing all the pensions of people living in Mushin and head to Eko Bank on Matori road to deposit it,woe betide you if the person who took the spreadsheet didn't deposit it in the bank,you will keep going back to the bank until the person shows up.
Then Asiwaju the Financial Jagaban came and reformed the system,gradually the spread sheet disappeared,then he introduced personal pay slips to each pensioner and eventually before he left office, pensions were deposited in each pensioners ACC.
This year makes it almost 20.yrs since my mother stopped working for Lagos State government and the Lagos State government has never owed her a dime all because Asiwaju had a foresight on the need to revolutionize pension way back in 2001.
Nigeria needs Asiwaju Urgently and I know with time many haters will understand why we are passionate about The Jagaban leading Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Michael Ola Femi Puts Tinubu Rightly Fitted Into His Ranking Stacks by Seefinish: 11:23am On Nov 05, 2022
saintokwuluora:
This Michael Ola Femi is igbo, abi? God bless you Michael Ola Femi for saying the truth and nothing but the truth. God bless the New Nigeria. Good bless Peter Obi our President. God bless all Obidient Nigerians. It shall be well with us.
his Agbadoians will call him a betrayer

1 Like

Re: Michael Ola Femi Puts Tinubu Rightly Fitted Into His Ranking Stacks by Osariemen12: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2022
God bless the writer. Tinubu is a failure.
Re: Michael Ola Femi Puts Tinubu Rightly Fitted Into His Ranking Stacks by Amumaigwe: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I always declare my bias before I comment,I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the enigmatic Sen. Gov Shettima in February 2023.
I really don't like commenting on people's opinion but I take an exception to what this man called Micheal Femi wrote.
Nigeria is In a deep mess today because of the myopic understanding of development of citizens like the man/woman above.
Is building bridges, amusement park,and developing a corner of a state what is
called developmentt.
Ibori took all the development in Delta to his Senatorial district,same thing Ambode did in Lagos,even Duke did the same with Tinapa in Cross river and this myopic writer dares to use that as a yardstick for development.
These politicans are learners when it comes to comparing them with the Great Asiwaju.
Asiwaju understood development must never be centralised and he did what no other Governor in 1999-2007 dared to do,he decentralized the Local government.
That single Act made development more closer to the people,if in doubt look at what Governor Ambode did in 2017.
He decide to work on 114 roads using the 20 local government and 37 LCDAs,that's what Leadership and development is,the ability to see the future and plan for it,not all these primodal nonsense of bridges and amusement park.
Even the Enugu state the Micheal is trumpeting is now a shadow of its self,all the gigantic structures the Gov left behind are not useful to the people of the state anymore,if in doubt go and search for Caritas University and rainbow fm in Enugu.
Asiwaju is a Pathfinder,I close by giving an example of his genius,prior to 1999,pensioners were often never paid on time or owed their pension,but The Asiwaju genius was Introduced into the pension system,I say this as a fact cos I use to go to Alausa to collect my mother's pension as a young boy,it was tedious and a very terrible experience.
I will take a very long and big spreadsheet from Alausa containing all the pensions of people living in Mushin and head to Eko Bank on Matori road to deposit it,woe betide you if the person who took the spreadsheet didn't deposit it in the bank,you will keep going back to the bank until the person shows up.
Then Asiwaju the Financial Jagaban came and reformed the system,gradually the spread sheet disappeared,then he introduced personal pay slips to each pensioner and eventually before he left office, pensions were deposited in each pensioners ACC.
This year makes it almost 20.yrs since my mother stopped working for Lagos State government and the Lagos State government has never owed her a dime all because Asiwaju had a foresight on the need to revolutionize pension way back in 2001.
Nigeria needs Asiwaju Urgently and I know with time many haters will understand why we are passionate about The Jagaban leading Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

Your faith will not work because Tinubu will NEVER be president.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Mix Rap Released / Edo State Gets $2 Billion Investment. Expects $10 Bln More Due To Improved Power / Youths Strip APC Party Chieftain In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.