Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,366 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Buhari Should Apologize To Nigerians For Saying "We Should Die Of Hunger" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Apologize To Nigerians For Saying "We Should Die Of Hunger" (493 Views)

Sulaiman Adamu Leaked Audio: Buhari Should Die, COVID-19 Should Have Killed Him / DSS Should Apologize To Gumi - Tukur Mamu (Spokesman) / Necessary Evil: Buhari Should Apologize To FCT Residents Over Name-Calling - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Apologize To Nigerians For Saying "We Should Die Of Hunger" by Cyntie55(f): 10:20am On Nov 05, 2022
Buhari should apologize to Nigerians for the statement he made yesterday saying "Nigerians should farm or die of hunger".

In his statement yesterday he said and I quote “I took that decision to stop rice importation and said we should farm what we eat or die of hunger"

I mean, why would he say we should die of hunger? Has he forgotten so sudden that he was on his knees 7 years ago begging Nigerians to vote for him but here he is saying we should go and die of hunger if we can't farm.

Buhari intentionally closed border and yet he did not address the issue of insecurity. How can we farm when herdsmen (Buhari's people) are parading with their cows destroying our farm and killing our farmers? And yet you still have the audacity to say we should die of hunger.

When former governor of Edo state, Oshiomhole made a similar statement to a widow telling her to go and die. Oshiomhole later realized he was wrong and he apologized to the widow and also to the people of Edo state. He even supported many widows financially.

Buhari didn't sound presidential using such language on Nigerians and I feel he should apologize. I can't even fathom why most people are still supporting APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Apologize To Nigerians For Saying "We Should Die Of Hunger" by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 05, 2022
It's unfair na cry
Re: Buhari Should Apologize To Nigerians For Saying "We Should Die Of Hunger" by owobokiri(m): 10:24am On Nov 05, 2022
That one? Will he ever apologize even to the Gods?
He's always right! With his small brain.
Re: Buhari Should Apologize To Nigerians For Saying "We Should Die Of Hunger" by Daniel7543: 10:26am On Nov 05, 2022
Abi una dey find change for wetin no spoil grin now una don get the change wey una dey find and una still dey complain grin. Nigeria was never this bad.
Dullardo Buhari haven't started tormenting Nigerians with hunger.... Just wait for Tinubu to mistakenly win this election, na that time una go see the true definition of hunger.

You think Tinubu was joking when he said he would feed Nigerians with cassava, Garri, agbado & ewa when he becomes the president?
Hmmmmm.. I pity the future of Nigeria if Tinubu wins.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Apologize To Nigerians For Saying "We Should Die Of Hunger" by dat9jaguy(m): 10:28am On Nov 05, 2022
Oya carry cane go flog am nah.
You reap what you sow. If you don't farm how do you expect to eat or do we continue importing and killing our naira further.
The man said to truth, if you don't like it hug transformer. Wailing without sense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Apologize To Nigerians For Saying "We Should Die Of Hunger" by richeeyo(m): 10:36am On Nov 05, 2022
We don't need it
We need him to start parking
May the best man win

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Apologize To Nigerians For Saying "We Should Die Of Hunger" by Cyntie55(f): 10:40am On Nov 05, 2022
dat9jaguy:
You reap what you sow. If you don't farm how do you expect to eat or do we continue importing and killing our naira further.
The man said to truth, if you don't like it hug transformer. Wailing without sense.
No doubt, farming is good, Infact agriculture is Life. My father also have a small animal farm where he rears fowls, goats, fish and little little crops for consumption.

What can you say about the insecurity? What of those who don't have farm land to farm? Should they go and die?
Re: Buhari Should Apologize To Nigerians For Saying "We Should Die Of Hunger" by dat9jaguy(m): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2022
Cyntie55:
No doubt, farming is good, Infact agriculture is Life. My father also have a small animal farm where he rear fowls, goats and little little crops for consumption.

What can you say about the insecurity? What of those who don't have farm land to farm? Should they go and die?

Nigerians pursing non existing jobs should consider farming. Those working can also have small farms as side hustle. Obviously not every one can go into farming but the point is that Nigerians should consider farming as also a source of income.
As per security, with all the insecurity we've been hearing about, are people not still farming. No where is 100% secured but that does not stop humans from carrying out their activities.

I repeat, the president said the truth, either we accept it or not.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Apologize To Nigerians For Saying "We Should Die Of Hunger" by Maxwell775: 11:08am On Nov 05, 2022
dat9jaguy:
You guys will just come online and be capping nonsense from your useless house hut. If we check you well now, you don't have a job, you don't have a farm, you don't have anything in this life. Most of you Nigerians are just happy living in denial.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Should Apologize To Nigerians For Saying "We Should Die Of Hunger" by dat9jaguy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Maxwell775:
You guys will just come online and be capping nonsense from your useless house hut. If we check you well now, you don't have a job, you don't have a farm, you don't have anything in this life. Most of you Nigerians are just happy living in denial.

If I have these things or not is not the issue. So because, according to you, I don't have a job then I will deny the truth when I see it.
Whatever our circumstances is does not detract the truth the president said. Deal with it.

Re: Buhari Should Apologize To Nigerians For Saying "We Should Die Of Hunger" by Tochj(m): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
dat9jaguy:
Apc supporters are the most sttupeed set of people.
You blocked the borders and unleashed ur killer herders on the farmers and come here to defend rubeesh.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Apologize To Nigerians For Saying "We Should Die Of Hunger" by dat9jaguy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tochj:

You blocked the borders and unleashed ur killer herders on the farmers and come here to defend rubeesh.

Na Una way, I no surprise.

Re: Buhari Should Apologize To Nigerians For Saying "We Should Die Of Hunger" by Tochj(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Na Una way, I no surprise.
Only Ipob are buying rice at 40k
You are buying at 10k abi?
Re: Buhari Should Apologize To Nigerians For Saying "We Should Die Of Hunger" by dat9jaguy(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tochj:

Only Ipob are buying rice at 40k
You are buying at 10k abi?

Tochi abi Tochukwu that is why the president talk say make all man try to dey farm, so that with time prices of foodstuffs goh go down.
The president said nothing bad here.

Re: Buhari Should Apologize To Nigerians For Saying "We Should Die Of Hunger" by Tochj(m): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
dat9jaguy:

Tochi abi Tochukwu that is why the president talk say make all man try to dey farm, so that with time prices of foodstuffs goh go down.
The president said nothing bad here.
Go to farm while his twin terror of Bandits and herdsmen either kill or kidnap.
Even if you manage to arrest them
Next day they are released as repented.
Re: Buhari Should Apologize To Nigerians For Saying "We Should Die Of Hunger" by dat9jaguy(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tochj:

Go to farm while his twin terror of Bandits and herdsmen either kill or kidnap.
Even if you manage to arrest them
Next day they are released as repented.

Excuses are for lazy people. Like I said, with all the insecurity we have been hearing are people not still farming (even Benue state).
You have a choice to either continue wailing about government's failures or taking your destiny in your hands by making efforts to succeed in life instead of waiting for government to do everything for you.
Whether you wail or not, government will continue to be government.

Re: Buhari Should Apologize To Nigerians For Saying "We Should Die Of Hunger" by Moymoy: 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tochj:

No mind them. Wicked souls. Animal in human skin.

(1) (Reply)

Obi’s Kinsmen Mock Him, Say They’ll Crush Labour Party In 2023 / How Peter Obi Changed The Old School Method Of Campaigning in Nigeria / The Soludo Papers. When Is Part2 Coming Out.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.