Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles (21983 Views)

North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan / Russia Tests Hypersonic and Ballistic Missiles In Major Nuclear Drills (Pix,vid) / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile From Submarine Towards Japan( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by Shimran(m): 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
mastermaestro:

Omo, I was about to express this same observation. The guy goes about sniffing any piece of news that paints the West especially the US in bad light. grin

Trump is coming. Dude will shed red tears. Thank GOD Nentayahu is back. Islamic terrorists are already crying blood. grin

Islam lives on with or without a single being!
Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by Naira20: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lol...when I said we are different. Some naive persons thought I was being divisive.

He is a Yoruba Muslim, so also is Moh247, ireportwhatever, all these rude bigots on NL.
It's easy to spot them

Most Yoruba Muslims are our problem. Unfortunately, many are still blind and saying all of us are one.

I got to discover this whilst in the higher institution. Their MSN meetings is predominantly pitting them against the West and Israel by extension Christianity.

I know them very well.Most of them are the ones supporting Tinubu because of what he's promised them.

But since they don't love peace,
Netanyahu Oko won ti de.

You'd see how disturbed they've been.
OgunKiLhordSpy:
This guy call lhordspy Eeee. No go ever better for you if you no stop this your nonsense attitude. Your hate for west will send you to early grave... Oloriburuku oloshi supporting apc supporting anything Russia do... Your life will keep becoming miserable rederede laaa gbeyin aye ree

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by Shimran(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Shut up

Muslim extremist. Islam is terrorism and terrorism is Islam

And so it lives on for +1400 years without being exterminated
Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by lhordspy: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Minjim:

Go and seek knowledge and stop spewing trash.

The world is now a global village. There's a reason America is called the United States. You don't expect them not to be concern with happenings around the world.
North Korea is a rogue nation and someone has to put it in its place

Lol. The bolded shows you know nothing. ThankGod you expose your ignorance on time.

I dont have to waste my time engaging you on matter above you. United state called united state because they unite the world countries, according to you abi?

cheesy grin cheesy . okay now

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by obedience4(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
lhordspy:
United state always going around the world instigating crisis between neighbouring countries. Evil war-mongers.
The United state can be found in every strain of chaos or war upset happening in the world right now.

China-taiwan crisis : Na dem
Ukraine-Russia crisis - Na dem
Northkorea-South korea crisis : Na still dem
Isreal-palestanian crisis - Again Na dem
Saudi - Iran crisis - Na dem again
India - Pakistan tension - Na still dem
Venezuela crisis, Mayannmar religious crisis, iranian political chaos, Libya been turned upside down and many more.
Un!ted state is the devil. No other devil anywhere.

Their evil strategy are always same:
*Form alliance with a country

*Create upset between the country and its neighbour.

*Use their pro-western media to propagate and fan more hate among the countries. Creating tension.

*Instigate the country against its neighbours with assurance of their support and that of their allies.

*Push the country to war.

*Sell more weapon to the country to fight the war in disgusing of military Aid but secretly they are just loans, which is expected to be pay back in folds.

*The warring country in turmoil from been war-torn and damaged.

*Inability to pay back the debt,which is 98% sure they wont be able to pay back due to econimical shutdown. Which implies they are forever indebted to the United state.

*Another puppet created, and in the bag for the united state.

*They look for another country in another region and repeat same strategy.

You never seems to amazed me,
So the united States started the China civil war, which led to the current spilt of China,
Was the USA that ask the north Korea to invade it south Korea neighbour causing the Korea civil war
You a a big fool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by OgunKiLhordSpy: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
Naira20:
Lol...when I said we are different. Some naive persons thought I was being divisive.

He is a Muslim, so also Moh247, ireportwhatever.
It's easy to spot them

Most Yoruba Muslims are our problem. Unfortunately, many are still blind and saying all of us are one.

I got to discover this whilst in the higher institution. Their MSN meetings is predominantly pitting them against the West and Israel by extension Christianity.

I know them very well.Most of them are the ones supporting Tinubu because of what he's promised them.

But since they don't love peace,
Netanyahu Oko won ti de.

You'd see how disturbed they've been.
You're right my brother.. I attend Muslim college in ekiti... Most of there teaching are always against the west ... If there's way I can stop seeing those guys comment chai..

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by generalwo(m): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
lhordspy:
United state always going around the world instigating crisis between neighbouring countries. Evil war-mongers.
The United state can be found in every strain of chaos or war upset happening in the world right now.

Venezuela crisis, Mayannmar religious crisis, iranian political chaos, Libya been turned upside down and many more.

*Use their pro-western media to propagate and fan more hate among the countries. Creating tension.

*Instigate the country against its neighbours with assurance of their support and that of their allies.

*Sell more weapon to the country to fight the war in disgusing of military Aid but secretly they are just loans, which is expected to be pay back in folds.

*Inability to pay back the debt,which is 98% sure they wont be able to pay back due to econimical shutdown. Which implies they are forever indebted to the United state.

..... U see say one country don launch more than 50 missiles in less than a year very close to its peaceful neighbours, u no call them evil.... U see the president of that country sentence a kid to jail because he watched squid game shot in South Korea, u didn't call him evil... Na USA u see call evil..... I wonder how your brain is wired Sha

4 Likes

Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by generalwo(m): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
ecolime:
Let him hit Seoul directly if he has the balls instead of wasting money on test missiles for years.

Same stupid shit his father was doing till he died.

Money the fools should spend feeding their hungry populace.

Cowards acting tough undecided
..... Funny enough, North Korea is one of the poorest countries in the world economically but claiming one of the most powerful in terms of weapons... Money to develop the economy, they prefer to use it to develop weapons of mass destruction!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by generalwo(m): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
Gantata01:
What is a ballistic missile?
... Trust me bro, u do not want to know!
Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by generalwo(m): 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
palsenator:

But when North Korea fired IBM over Japan some weeks back, that was not provocative.. Do you know how many missiles are station to face Seoul?? Please get proper knowledge and stop being sentimental and irrational.
... Don't mind the ekuke.... North Korea has fired more than 50 missiles this year alone.... And he didn't see anything wrong with that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by Reminderz: 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
Minjim:

The world is now a global village. There's a reason America is called the United States. You don't expect them not to be concern with happenings around the world.
you just exposed how foolish you are... United state puppet! tueh!

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by Guderian(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
America na bastard grin grin

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by generalwo(m): 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Mumu ..let seuol hit NK too.... instead of provacative military drills with the U.S....ode undecided
..... To call you fool na under statement..
. How is holding a military drill with an ally provocative

If that's provocative, then what do you call firing 23 missiles at your neighbors in one night Na so una go dey disgrace una family up and down dey talk mumu things!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by Reminderz: 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
Minjim:

Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by lhordspy: 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
generalwo:
..... U see say one country don launch more than 50 missiles in less than a year very close to its peaceful neighbours, u no call them evil.... U see the president of that country sentence a kid to jail because he watched squid game shot in South Korea, u didn't call him evil... Na USA u see call evil..... I wonder how your brain is wired Sha

And where did you get this your information from?

Have you been NK before, or kim-UN let you know of this himself? Lol

Quit watching or reading western propaganda. Una no go here word. See your life, sir.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by Naira20: 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
I know them too well.
When it favours them, they'd be shouting We are one.

MURIC and other Muslim missions are the ones supporting Buhari and telling other Yoruba Muslims not to support the Yoruba struggle against Buhari's Maladministration.

They claim they are in the minority and that they need the support of Northern Muslims.

I'm glad many are waking up now.
Osinbajo's only sin was that he was part of those who demanded for equity in Lagos when it was becoming a Muslim affair.
OgunKiLhordSpy:

You're right my brother.. I attend Muslim college in ekiti... Most of there teaching are always against the west ... If there's way I can stop seeing those guys comment chai..

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by sixtuso(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
lhordspy:

And then I asked those countries you mentioned, does it mean they can't determine how to govern by themselves
Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by kals4luv990(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
ecolime:
Let him hit Seoul directly if he has the balls instead of wasting money on test missiles for years.

They are still better than your country
Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by Legend44(m): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
Na cos of this same mentally dey affect Nigeria wey other small small countries dey disrespect Nigeria, if you understand international politics you will understand that it's not same as domestic politics. Why do countries conduct massive military drills. Even your oga the US do massive military drill year in year out just to show to the world they have the military capabilities which is massively part of international politics (Gunboat diplomacy - foreign policy that is supported by the use or threat of military force. Why do you think countries showcase military powers through displaying their military strength. Una dey here ordinary Chad, Ghana dey show una pepper una no talk. Upon the doings of North Korea, Russian and others why United State never invade the way they did to other countries if them get ball. Superpower no dey flex power give other superpower cos na wetin I get you get. Keep off my country.
ecolime:

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by doffman: 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Some people are still slave to America .

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by Ericejeg: 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
If only u know what america means to the world at large. Nation would have been conquering nations, like I. The time of old.
Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by Najdorf: 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
generalwo:
What brain sefgrin??, Where??

People wey dey reason with yansh undecided

1 Like

Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by Eco73: 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ihordspy, islam will never win.
Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by anibirelawal(m): 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
AdamuKD:

Shurup Islamic terrorist
God bless America and punish the useless and worthless Mohammad

You are very stupid and foolish for this useless post of yours. Mad man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by Killermamba: 1:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Followup of the wednesday missile launch which landed off the coast of South korea.

The world woke up to yet another Saturday's launch, fired between 11:31 a.m. and 11:59 a.m. KST, comes as the United States and South Korea wrapped up a joint military exercise involved some 240 military aircraft and two U.S. strategic bomber B-1B.

* North Korea on Friday demanded that the United States and South Korea halt "provocative" air exercises. Raising speculation it could be readying for the resumption of nuclear testing for the first time since 2017.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/north-korea-fires-four-ballistic-missiles-skorea-military-2022-11-05/?rpc=401&
Mynd44 seun nlfpmod

North Korea have money for weapons but her citizens are suffering
Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by Constablepatr: 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Brilliant analysis

2 Likes

Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by Constablepatr: 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
doffman:

Some people are still slave to America .

Now people and most country don't take them serious especially since Libya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
AdamuKD:

Shurup Islamic terrorist
God bless America and punish the useless and worthless Mohammad
emeka
Why change your name to Adamu?
Re: North Korea Fires Four Ballistic Missiles by Shimran(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Stop taking drugs before typing so you can type like a sane person

Truth does not equates Hatred

One single religion against other world's religion. And it's still into existence

It lives and outlives you, your likes and your entire generation

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Raises Terrorism Threat Level From Substantial To Severe / 27 Attorneys-General to US Supreme Court: Trump should be on the ballot / Trump Suspended Indefinitely From Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.