Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! (1254 Views)

UI Students,i Need Your Help Please! / Fuoye,oou And Other:i Need Your Help Urgently / I Need Your Help In Maths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! by drimzsmoke(m): 11:20am On Nov 05, 2022
My babe and I started dating late February this year. From that February till 2 months ago when we had a serious fight,each time we wanted to engage in coitus,and I'm giving her cunnilingus,her vagina doesn't small at all,as in,it doesn't have 0.1% of smell.Even during coitus,if my penis should slide out and I put it back in,I smell my hand stylishly but still I don't perceive anything....although after a very protracted sex,its starts to have this acidic smell which I like,but the smell isn't that strong.And personally,I love how the vagina smells,for me,it's a very powerful aphrodisiac

I've read a lot of books written for women and in all,the vagina is supposed have a smell,so that has really got me worried....I've asked her more than 20times(no joke) to know if she douches but she always refute my assumption,the last time I asked,she got pissed at me.This particular time,I was pissed myself.So I wanted to do a bet with her.I wanted to tell her to put her finger inside her vagina and give any 5 of her friends to guess where the finger had been,if anyone had gotten it,I would have given her 50k,but I'm 1 billion % sure,nobody would have gotten it!!!

Now my question goes thus:
Is it possible for a woman's vagina to have no natural,God given smell ni,as in,at all at all,is that even normal

PS: I only need another female out there to tell me she is also like that,just 1 is okay,anyone,because the thing I wrote up there doesn't agree with any of the books I've read(and it's a lot angry )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! by Sinda11: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2022
smiley
Re: Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! by Wawelexy(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2022
Sigh....

So someone can actually like the smell of that thing? Tell her to extract some juice for you then, so you can use it as body spray.... misplaced priority

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! by AdamuKD: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2022
So you like the smell of smelly toto?
Your parents will be disappointed with the kind of idiot you have become after wasting their money bringing up a useless and prodigal son.
A cheap condom would have solved them this problem but alas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! by Nicepoker(m): 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Is she a transgender?

1 Like

Re: Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
Na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! by jeromestarks: 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
She's using drugs. Probably trying to become bobrisky.

Vag smell wey wan make me vomit na him u dey craze for?
Even girls don't like the smell of that hole between their legs.
Re: Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! by drimzsmoke(m): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
jeromestarks:
She's using drugs. Probably trying to become bobrisky.

Vag smell wey wan make me vomit na him u dey craze for?
Even girls don't like the smell of that hole between their legs.

I'm quoting you because you sounded reasonable,unlike the guys above you who decided to make silly comment above.

Now tell me why this lady whose picture you're seeing will want to become a Bobrisky

Lolz,except for cases of bacterial vaginosis(which smells like rotten fish) and trichomoniasis,that acidic smell of the vagina is a strong aphrodisiac,for me ooo,and I also know few guys who said they get same feeling.Let me shock you,do you know you can train your nose to smell a woman's armpit and know when she is h*rny.There's this smell any woman who is h*rny emits from her armpit and vulva.I CAN SMELL IT if we are sitting very close together!!!

Only a girl with low self esteem will feel awkward smelling her vagina(or looking at her vulva in the mirror). Our women need to learn to do the 2 often!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! by Holybaddo: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
drimzsmoke:

I'm quoting you because you sounded reasonable,unlike the guys above you who decided to make silly comment above.

Now tell me why this lady whose picture you're seeing will want to become a Bobrisky

Lolz,except for cases of bacterial vaginosis(which smells like rotten egg) and trichomoniasis,that acidic smell of the vagina is a strong aphrodisiac,for me ooo,and I also know few guys who said they get same feeling.Let me shock you,do you know you can train your nose to smell a woman's armpit and know when she is h*rny.There's this smell any woman who is h*rny emits from her armpit and vulva.I CAN SMELL IT if we are sitting very close together!!!

Only a girl with low self esteem will feel awkward smelling her vagina(or looking at her vulva in the mirror). Our women need to learn to do the 2 often!!!
comrade commot that pics na
Re: Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! by jeromestarks: 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
drimzsmoke:

Lolz,except for cases of bacterial vaginosis(which smells like rotten egg) and trichomoniasis,that acidic smell of the vagina is a strong aphrodisiac,for me ooo,and I also know few guys who said they get same feeling.Let me shock you,do you know you can train your nose to smell a woman's armpit and know when she is h*rny.There's this smell any woman who is h*rny emits from her armpit and vulva.I CAN SMELL IT if we are sitting very close together!!!

You're disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! by drimzsmoke(m): 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
Holybaddo:
comrade commot that pics na

The picture wasn't supposed to stay longer than 180 seconds,I was busy a while back,so I just lost track of time....Thanks for the reminder jare,I'm grateful!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! by Wawelexy(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

You're disgusting.

Very disgusting.... he's even trying so hard to sound intelligent with the rubbish he typed up there.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! by JohnnA1: 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
And they did naming ceremony on this one ooh shocked

Hei! cry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! by falcon01: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
drimzsmoke:

There's this smell any woman who is h*rny emits from her armpit and vulva.I CAN SMELL IT if we are sitting very close together!!!

Dirty Bastard

1 Like

Re: Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! by Joystic: 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
Nigga why so keen on smelling pussy? As in can't you just Bleep and get the hell up without sniffing peoples butt? I doubt this is normal..
Re: Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! by ObalendeCMS: 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
Damn! Wey that my ni66a? Make he run borrow me in rain boots, I wan kick op for brain.

1 Like

Re: Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! by Gadafii: 4:11am On Nov 06, 2022
Boogieman, Abeg carry your rusty kala Dey come burst this OP left leg

Abi you still Dey ashawo joint with your igbo angry

4 Likes

Re: Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! by KunGioKehRah: 5:11am On Nov 06, 2022
See wetin Buhari cause now
Re: Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 06, 2022
A clean healthy vagina is supposed to have an onion like smell, if she doesn't have any smell at all then she needs to visit a gynecologist asap, and kudos to you for caring about her privates even though you sound like it's your fetish

Ignore the dumb fools that commented above, theirs is to dish out insults on what they have no knowledge of.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! by lilvicky68(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Everybody with their own issues.. OPs own issue now is about vagina not smelling
Re: Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! by ItisWell22(f): 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
😊
Re: Ladies,please I Need Your Help!!! by Samuelnze(m): 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
Send your girl to me make i confirm this your talk myself..

(1) (Reply)

Difference Btw Poly. And Uni.:my Views / Re: Unilag Admission For Direct Entry Student (2010/2011) / What It Takes To Be Good In Maths. Lets Talk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.