Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Whats The Situation Of Fuel In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whats The Situation Of Fuel In Your Area? (278 Views)

Scarcity Of Fuel In Anambra State - Pictures / US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States / What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Situation Of Fuel In Your Area? by gonkin(m): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2022
Omo guys, this thing is no longer getting funny, fuel isn't just scarce, its expensive. 3 days ago i got fuel for 195, yesterday it has gone has high as 215,220,225.

What's going on? Na like this we go dey?
On Tuesday was the first time ever my vehicle ever shut down due to empty tank, ive been using it for 5 years now fuel has never gone empty but i couldn't even get fuel anywhere.

Even if we go electric, where is the electricity to charge these vehicles?

Wetin dey xup na.

How much is fuel in your area
This morning some pumps are as high as 225. Gosh

Re: Whats The Situation Of Fuel In Your Area? by Boogyman557: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2022
Re: Whats The Situation Of Fuel In Your Area? by Sinda11: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2022
Very cost now cause of unreliable president
Re: Whats The Situation Of Fuel In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2022
If we talk there will still be no changes
Re: Whats The Situation Of Fuel In Your Area? by Solsix(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
Re: Whats The Situation Of Fuel In Your Area? by MrNice04(m): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
anywhere..peter obi is a monumental failure in terms of developing the state capital..before people like chino chew me up..am for constructive criticism...not blind arguments...i am a bonafide proud son of Anambra state..light of the entire black nation. i lived in the state capital for 22yrs before venturing to lagos,..its a shame how rustic our state capital looks.from amansea junction..down to osha headbridge is in a bad state...the only development in awka is hotels(cheap ones that unizik students frequent for pleasure)..its therefore appalling seeing people come on a public forum like this to defend the indefensible..
Re: Whats The Situation Of Fuel In Your Area? by MrNice04(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ipob zombies and Yoruba urchins should clear road for golden boy atiku
Re: Whats The Situation Of Fuel In Your Area? by successmatters(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
And buharri met fuel being sold at #87 grin

Maybe after suffering this regime, Nigerians may start to get sense.
Re: Whats The Situation Of Fuel In Your Area? by successmatters(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
Op, why are you complaining, there is a special filling station for those who voted for Buhari, fuel is still being sold there for #40 only.

Check your neighbourhood for the filling station and thank me later.
Re: Whats The Situation Of Fuel In Your Area? by Ekundayo7574(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
stop this trash If Tinubu enter everything go come down that's why tinubu align with Dangote to construct a new refinery just for the betterment of everyone
Re: Whats The Situation Of Fuel In Your Area? by successmatters(m): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ekundayo7574:
stop this trash If Tinubu enter everything go come down that's why tinubu align with Dangote to construct a new refinery

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Obi's Bill And Melinda Gates Award / Tinubu And Rivers Votes.. / Reno Omokri Paid For Damage Control Over Tinubu Chicago Certificate Forgery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.