Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta (50201 Views)

Man Takes Prostitute To A Hotel, Finds Out He's A Man (video) / Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) / IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by Princess80(f): 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

After killing the girl you went ahead to set the hotel on fire

Dead gender

That dude above me na madman cheesy
Prime suspect is ☆☆☆☆

What has drugs got to do with the post sir undecided

Men are naturally wicked leave drugs out of the matter
undecided
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by GUNITGuy: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
That guy would be hunted down and caught for that evil he did ......
No one should another person's life
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by Laturuturu: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Dead gender

Prime suspect is ☆☆☆☆

The girl must be a C E Hoe
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by Propsad1: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
Nawah
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by 360degreess(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Dead gender

Prime suspect is ☆☆☆☆

..ina da tambaya candidlady.y are u always abusive?.babu kyau fa
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by Blake755: 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
May we not die this ember month
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by Dshocker(m): 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
R.I.P to her, but ashawo no be work....
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
Yes. Any girl that says she will not do something legit and keeps whoring about, will have herself to blame.

Any boy/guy that says he'll not zip up and keeps visiting harlots, will always get his fingers burnt.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by Olaolex: 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Observe Nairaland Ashawo Beer Parlour thread for any notorious moniker that suddenly goes silent for the next one week.
You are very wicked indeed
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by Spwonders(m): 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
Yahoo boys don dey over do for this our dear country..

Check my signature for Grade A US fairly used laptops
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by Lance008(m): 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
We do not know the man or the gal but want police to arrest him
Are you for real
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by Tvoice: 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Dead gender

Prime suspect is ☆☆☆☆

been wicked is not about gender, who bad Don bad, what will u say about a woman who gave bath to twins, den lied to the husband dat the two twins died, just because the man was not around for the impromptu delivery, not knowing that the woman sold the children, just because they had issues before he travelled, devil nor dey know gender b4 e use person, thanchu.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by Naijanascam: 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Which kiin yeye news be this.......he killed person and still set hotel on fire....... and escaped....too bad
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by RichAbujaGuy: 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
yemmit90:
May God use him to destroy the Godom and Gomorah of a place.

Where is Buhari, the guy deserves national honour grin

Better question. Where are your English teachers? grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by coputa(m): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
soliddust2020:
Asaba and ashawo news na 5&6. 2 years ago in asaba two married guys clashed in a hotel because of Ashawo. One of them called for boys, the boys came with guns, na so dem shoot the other guy and ashawo die oh.
Asaba is a haven for prostitute because of its close affinity to the eastern states,it's an overflow.The onus is about the excessive use of dangerous drugs by the youths without any control by the government.the security agencies aid and abet in the dangerous trade.
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by Tzar91: 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
Boogyman557 don run

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by Risingblue008(m): 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
Na asaba I live ooo,
I no hear this one ooo
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by sircatherine45(m): 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
Na iLeggend fit do that kind thing.
Probably ecomm, okrikaboi or samueltemi
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by mogbeyiteren: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
Bright Edafe is more popular than Okowa in Delta State
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by Shadysen: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Dead gender

Prime suspect is ☆☆☆☆

see,you can't do what he did without drugs, get high first and you will understand him well.
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by Candidlady: 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
Shadysen:
see you can't do what he did with drugs, get high first and you will understand him well.

Aagin drugs got nothing to do with this

All men got killer tendency in em
Shikena
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by HEBEI: 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by Shadysen: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
Candidlady:

Aagin drugs got nothing to do with this

All men got killer tendency in em
Shikena
oh, i didnt check your name, it you, always hates men behide keyword but can't do without them in real world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by Winters23: 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Dead gender

Prime suspect is ☆☆☆☆

Abi oooo

Leave innocent drug out of it
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by vickydevoka(m): 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
TayehJiboluwa:
Prostitution is a dangerous business but many are lured into it by extreme poverty.
Lie. Greed, competition, laziness and lack of vision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by OgaDeyVex: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by asahnwaKC: 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
Which investigations did they carry out to confirm he’s a yahoo undecided someone that have not even been arrested

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by Munzy14(m): 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Observe Nairaland Ashawo Beer Parlour thread for any notorious moniker that suddenly goes silent for the next one week.
Hahahahahahahaha chai God have mercy grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by FireUpNow(m): 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
Nairaland news is more about yahoo boys aka notorious scammers, money rituals, snake news as loved by almighty Lala. No more interesting topics? Is Explorer still a member of Nairaland? I enjoyed his submissions very well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men Beheaded In Choba, Rivers State By Rival Cultists. Graphic Photos / Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies / Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.