Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

With the current price of rice, Why Is There still Ban on Importation Of Rice?? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / With the current price of rice, Why Is There still Ban on Importation Of Rice?? (561 Views)

US Authorises Importation Of Oha Leaves From Nigeria / Senate Seeks Ban On Importation Of Palm Oil Into Nigeria / See The Current Price Of Day Old Turkeys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With the current price of rice, Why Is There still Ban on Importation Of Rice?? by jazon(m): 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
With the current price of rice, Why Is There still Ban on Importation Of Rice??

nlfpmod please can this get to front page?
Re: With the current price of rice, Why Is There still Ban on Importation Of Rice?? by naijknight: 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
Buhari dey ment
Re: With the current price of rice, Why Is There still Ban on Importation Of Rice?? by Housing(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
I think op is right. Maybe Government should lift the ban on rice importation for six months and the local production can't meet the nation's demand
Re: With the current price of rice, Why Is There still Ban on Importation Of Rice?? by Lamanii22(f): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
Shebi your president told y’all you don’t need to complain about it that y’all should start farming and that God has blessed you with rain… man’s not bothered about the flood…
Re: With the current price of rice, Why Is There still Ban on Importation Of Rice?? by shariff84: 6:23am On Nov 06, 2022
Lamanii22:
Shebi your president told y’all you don’t need to complain about it that y’all should start farming and that God has blessed you with rain… man’s not bothered about the flood…
just last week I watched one interview with Buhari in hausa, he said if Nigeria refused to farm because of God,they will farm because of hunger.lolz
Re: With the current price of rice, Why Is There still Ban on Importation Of Rice?? by MrBONE2(m): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2022
shariff84:
just last week I watched one interview with Buhari in hausa, he said if Nigeria refused to farm because of God,they will farm because of hunger.lolz

grin
Re: With the current price of rice, Why Is There still Ban on Importation Of Rice?? by Ade3131: 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
shariff84:

grin angry grin

He never disappoints to disappoint.
Re: With the current price of rice, Why Is There still Ban on Importation Of Rice?? by RepoMan007: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
I was expecting a serious govt to block export, use the flood as an opportunity to visit genuine farmers and get their details for as part of effort towards better farming next year.
Buharionomics at work.

(1) (Reply)

Diffferent Goat Breeds Needed To Expand My Farm / Robbers Steal Cocoa Beans As Cocoa Prices Balloon - Bloomberg / Washington 'pot Shops' Hit Byshortage On First Day Of Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.