Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Can Nigeria Offer Refuge To Gadhafi? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nigeria Offer Refuge To Gadhafi? (3087 Views)

Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu / Obama: United State Regret Removing Moammar Gadhafi Of Libya-CNN / Refuge camp: Picture Of Delta State North Asaba Area During The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Nigeria Offer Refuge To Gadhafi? by kodewrita(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Size or no size,it shows that Ghadaffi's rule has benefitted his people,what can we say about Nigeria that also have oil but with nothing to show for it other than poverty ?
He should have quit as father of the republic and all sins forgiven while still remaining as power broker in the country. He chose to rule it till death as his fiefdom and he's getting his just deserts.
Re: Can Nigeria Offer Refuge To Gadhafi? by jamace(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2011
Nigeria can, but Nigeria should not try it. Despite the good leadership Gadaffi provided for his people in his hay days, he has allowed African sit-tight leadership mentality to rubbish him. Let him face his people and their allies. Let it be lesson for other African leaders to lead or leave according to the wishes of their people.
Re: Can Nigeria Offer Refuge To Gadhafi? by oyanwumi: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2011
I believe most ppu just talk anyao witot gettn to know details on issues. I am an expatriate and i  worked in Libya for 2years. Gadhafi really tried for his ppu unlyk 9ja where notin is working. it will be difficult for u to see  a Libyan citizen working in other country. they have stable lite, their economy is okey, and they are all living comfortable,  I think the western world jst want to unseat him due to his nutty actions against them, and he gives no damn abt any of them, Let us all  fold our hands and see whtz gonna apen to Libyan ppu leta,  I wont be surpriz if they regret their actions later,
Re: Can Nigeria Offer Refuge To Gadhafi? by justwise(m): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2011
oyanwumi:

I believe most ppu just talk anyao witot gettn to know details on issues. I am an expatriate and i  worked in Libya for 2years. Gadhafi really tried for his ppu unlyk 9ja where notin is working. it will be difficult for u to see  a Libyan citizen working in other country. they have stable lite, their economy is okey, and they are all living comfortable,  I think the western world jst want to unseat him due to his nutty actions against them, and he gives no damn abt any of them, Let us all  fold our hands and see whtz gonna apen to Libyan ppu leta,  I wont be surpriz if they regret their actions later,

He is getting the same 'nuty action' back from 'them'
Re: Can Nigeria Offer Refuge To Gadhafi? by LoveKing(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2011
africa should rally behind Gadaffi, he is not the enemy.
Re: Can Nigeria Offer Refuge To Gadhafi? by tpia5: 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2011
The fact that libyans dont like blacks is an entirely different topic from their working infrastructure and level of development.

Geddit?

@ whoever was complaining about nigerians being repatriated from libya.
Re: Can Nigeria Offer Refuge To Gadhafi? by kodewrita(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2011
LoveKing:

africa should rally behind Gadaffi, he is not the enemy.
If NATO should ever bomb the third mainland bridge, you might as well call Lagos island a different state because it wont be repaired in your lifetime. Why look for trouble that doesnt concern you? Why didnt he act like a statesman and leave peacefully?
Re: Can Nigeria Offer Refuge To Gadhafi? by MMM2(m): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2011
no
Re: Can Nigeria Offer Refuge To Gadhafi? by buzugee(m): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2011
chickens coming home to roost. the arabs single handedly destroyed all black civilizations and stole all our land and kicked us further south. they stole libya, egypt,morocco, algeria. even today as we speak arabs are still enslaving blacks in sudan and mauritania. my enemies enemy is my friend so i say i could give a hoot about iraq, afghanistan, and libya. let them get a taste of their own melecine. 'occupation' that is grin western countries bumrush libya and bring all that wealth to the euro-zone so i can get some of it in free healthcare and all kindsa benefits grin grin grin grin
lord forgive my belligerence embarassed
Re: Can Nigeria Offer Refuge To Gadhafi? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^^ you right mehn! this arab nearly got northern nigeria too! by now they would have been slave to arabs just like their brothers in sudan and niger (feel what poverty is like) but they should thanking allah for british(from saving them from slaves somehow) and ss nigeria for feeding them grin , rather than condeming western education/believing in born to rule mentality.
Re: Can Nigeria Offer Refuge To Gadhafi? by buzugee(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2011
Toaskarity:

^^^ you right mehn! this arab nearly got northern nigeria too! by now they would have been slave to arabs just like their brothers in sudan and niger (feel what poverty is like) but they should thanking allah for british(from saving them from slaves somehow) and ss nigeria for feeding them grin , rather than condeming western education/believing in born to rule mentality.
you have said it all Bros grin i guess thats one good thing that came out of british colonization. they protected us from being enslaved by the arabs
Re: Can Nigeria Offer Refuge To Gadhafi? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2011
yea brother. God really loves us though we are suffering now but i dont think it would have been better if not for british. just imagine how been a slave to these peeps! even if u look at nigeria today, the real northerners are trying to free themselves from this fulani from north africa.
Re: Can Nigeria Offer Refuge To Gadhafi? by buzugee(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2011
Toaskarity:

yea brother. God really loves us though we are suffering now but i dont think it would have been better if not for british. just imagine how been a slave to these peeps! even if u look at nigeria today, the real northerners are trying to free themselves from this fulani from north africa.
right. they have been trying to take over from the north for like ever and only relented in the 1930s. dunno bout you bruv but i will rather commit suicide than be a slave to an arab. these fools are crazy. they will spit on you as if you are nothing. go to mauritania today and sudan and go and see black slavery. you will cry. these arabs are crazy. dunno why guys are supporting ghaddafi. this is the same guy who was using black africans as pawns for europeans by saying he can help them stop the niggerization of europe by not allowing the dirty blacks to pass through libya into europe and hence why they need him in power lol. fool
Re: Can Nigeria Offer Refuge To Gadhafi? by buzugee(m): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2011
http://allafrica.com/stories/200903230025.html

read about arabs and black treatment here
Re: Can Nigeria Offer Refuge To Gadhafi? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 23, 2011
buzugee:

right. they have been trying to take over from the north for like ever and only relented in the 1930s. dunno bout you bruv but i will rather commit suicide than be a slave to an arab. these fools are crazy. they will spit on you as if you are nothing. go to mauritania today and sudan and go and see black slavery. you will cry. these arabs are crazy. dunno why guys are supporting ghaddafi. this is the same guy who was using black africans as pawns for europeans by saying he can help them stop the niggerization of europe by not allowing the dirty blacks to pass through libya into europe and hence why they need him in power lol. fool
trust me, i would rather kiss queens a.s.s  shocked than washing arabs dirty clothes  embarassed atleast queen will teach me education(knowledge), teach me neatiness! show me security! etc while these arabs will teach u how to bomb urself for them,hide true knowledge from you and tell u about unimaginable god! teach you dirtiness(atleast hausa are testimony to this),   as for nigerians supporting ghadda fi we all know who are in support of it! they should show him assylum so he continue to slave them! na today as far he arent crossing middle belt,i will personally invite NATO to nigeria to bomb them!
Re: Can Nigeria Offer Refuge To Gadhafi? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2011
buzugee:

http://allafrica.com/stories/200903230025.html

read about arabs and black treatment here
i will look into it later but i always heard of it! because of my love for hausas(and smaller tribe in north) thats why i dont want segregation cos they will be victim of that suffering as well, atleast for the love of black africans,
Re: Can Nigeria Offer Refuge To Gadhafi? by buzugee(m): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2011
Toaskarity:

trust me, i would rather kiss queens a.s.s  shocked than washing arabs dirty clothes  embarassed atleast queen will teach me education(knowledge), teach me neatiness! show me security! etc while these arabs will teach u how to bomb urself for them,hide true knowledge from you and tell u about unimaginable god! teach you dirtiness(atleast hausa are testimony to this),   as for nigerians supporting ghadda fi we all know who are in support of it! they should show him assylum so he continue to slave them! na today as far he arent crossing middle belt,i will personally invite NATO to nigeria to bomb them!
grin grin
Re: Can Nigeria Offer Refuge To Gadhafi? by Issy123: 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2011
For what reason?
Re: Can Nigeria Offer Refuge To Gadhafi? by aurenflani: 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2011
How pathetic - Libyans under Gaddafi are better off than you in US in terms of better living conditions for in Libya under Gaddafi - they are not paying for electricity and the then fuel subsidy wass something that an American could only dream of but will never get. Plus the zero per cent of bank loan. How about housing? Education - list goes on. Thank God it is your democracy imported from the west in a year or so we shall see how the citizens will cope.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian States And Revenue Generation / 2014 Anambra State Governorship Candidates / Goodluck Jonathan Cannot Win In 2015---Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.