Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Need help Deciding Between Dell Latitude E7450 & HP Probook 4430S - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need help Deciding Between Dell Latitude E7450 & HP Probook 4430S (472 Views)

Dell Latitude E7450 / Between Dell E6530, Dell E6540, Dell E6520, Dell E6430, which one is better? / Ultra Dell Latitude E7450 @ 2gb Nvidia Dedicated Core I7 2.6ghz 512gb SSD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need help Deciding Between Dell Latitude E7450 & HP Probook 4430S by LoveThemChubby(m): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
Good day nairalanders, I need help deciding between these two laptops. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Dell latitude e7450
Intel Core i7
4GB RAM
512GB SSD
14"

HP ProBook 4430S
Intel Core i7
8GB RAM
1T HDD
1GB dedicated memory
19"
Re: I Need help Deciding Between Dell Latitude E7450 & HP Probook 4430S by FluxEmpire(m): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
The Dell is miles better for these reasons:
- It's a 5th gen, the HP is a 2nd gen
- the Dell has keyboard light and if this doesn't, you can purchase the keyboard with light flex because the board has a light connector; the HP doesn't have and can't use light.
- The Dell is much faster because it uses SSD while the HP uses HDD.
- The Dell is much lighter than the HP as the HP is a bulky laptop
- The Dell has a full HD display while the HP doesn't have
- The Dell can come with touchscreen; that's if this unit has a touch point support

- The only advantage the HP has over the Dell is the dedicated graphics and that's if you're going into design works...

N.B. The HP 4430S is a 14 inches laptop and not a 19 inches laptop as you posted.

3 Likes

Re: I Need help Deciding Between Dell Latitude E7450 & HP Probook 4430S by LoveThemChubby(m): 2:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
FluxEmpire:
- the Dell has keyboard light and if this doesn't, you can purchase the keyboard with light flex because the board has a light connector; the HP doesn't have and can't use light.
- The Dell can come with touchscreen; that's if this unit has a touch point support

- The only advantage the HP has over the Dell is the dedicated graphics and that's if you're going into design works...

N.B. The HP 4430S is a 14 inches laptop and not a 19 inches laptop as you posted.

Wow thank you very much for this wonderful review. I saw the 4430s listed as 14inches online but wonder why the seller for this one says its 19. Find attached some pics

Re: I Need help Deciding Between Dell Latitude E7450 & HP Probook 4430S by Maro4u(m): 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
i have a lenovo z580 with nvidia 630m 2gb vram, core i5 3rd gen, 4gb ram, 64gb SSD, ALREADY activated windows 11 pro with pes 2017 updated to 2023 inside call o81143317o2 for a giveaway price of 95k
Re: I Need help Deciding Between Dell Latitude E7450 & HP Probook 4430S by FluxEmpire(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
You're most welcome, Sir
LoveThemChubby:

Wow thank you very much for this wonderful review. I saw the 4430s listed as 14inches online but wonder why the seller for this one says its 19. Find attached some pics
Re: I Need help Deciding Between Dell Latitude E7450 & HP Probook 4430S by Rareoil(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
FluxEmpire:

How do you know which generation the dell and hp computer are in.
Re: I Need help Deciding Between Dell Latitude E7450 & HP Probook 4430S by FluxEmpire(m): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
When you right click on "This PC" and select properties in the drop down options that appears... The first number that appears besides the processor type (core i3, core i5 and the likes)... For example you can see on that page with the laptop info saying: Core i5-7500u. The number 7 shows that the laptop is a 7th gen laptop.

That's the basic for most laptops and you can also see this info either by typing, "system information" in the white search button or the technical part where you have to type "F1" immediately you turn the laptop on. For some laptops, it could be the "ESC" button but stick to the former two earlier stated above, Sir and leave the technical aspect as it relates more to the BIOS & motherboard section of the laptop.

Furthermore, there are laptops where you may see the processor type that comes with the usual number but a letter superceedingding it...something like this: core i3 4ym1... One might get to think it's a 4th gen laptop but it's the only gen manufactured for that particular laptop; while there are some with similar info such as the Core M series where you actually have to check from the manufacturer to determine their gen and there's also the AMD series which many may not understand...for example, AMD A4-9125.. You might be tempted to think it's a 9th gen laptop but from my experience, it's a 7th gen laptop. I think AMD describes their generation architectural build 2 generation back from what you actually see. I have more to learn about it and why but that's my take on it.
Rareoil:

How do you know which generation the dell and hp computer are in.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude E7250 ( U.k. Used ) For Sale / Free Internet Access: ? / Cool Online Buss Here In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.