Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism (3268 Views)

Zuma Riot: Mum Throws Her Baby From A Burning Building After It Was Set Ablaze / Joyce Dzidzor To Expose John Mahama And Wife, Shares Unclad Breasts On Facebook / It Is And Always Has Been Satanists Running America) Satanism Taught In Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by limeta(f): 2:06am On Nov 06, 2022
Live your life
There is truth any where .
Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by AdamuKD: 2:22am On Nov 06, 2022
AyePappy:
There is no being more foolish and self hating than the Igbo slave

Look how the fools rushed in here to label me a Muslim all in vain to discredit me and derail this thread on their master's latest crime.

An OSU is the stubborn fly clinging to rotten swollen corpse of Judas who will follow it to the deep abyss of fire.

Spit.
Mr Mad man, you seriously need help. You are seek in your head. Just admit yourself in a psychiatric hospital ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by AyePappy: 2:26am On Nov 06, 2022
AdamuKD:

Mr Mad man, you seriously need help. You are seek in your head. Just admit yourself in a psychiatric hospital ASAP

Is that all?

For exposing your own foolishness and slavishness to Jews you call me a mad mab?

Lol

If you can't tolerate the truth being spoken about your stupidity in claiming to he Jewish then why continue this excersise in cringeness?

Shame dey catch me for una behalf
Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by AdamuKD: 2:29am On Nov 06, 2022
AyePappy:

Is that all?

For exposing your own foolishness and slavishness to Jews you call me a mad mab?

Lol

If you can't tolerate the truth being spoken about your stupidity in claiming to he Jewish then why continue this excersise in cringeness?

Mr Mad Man, you seriously need help before you enter market.

1 Like

Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by swaggerjack: 2:30am On Nov 06, 2022
AyePappy:

Is that all?

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by AyePappy: 2:31am On Nov 06, 2022
AdamuKD:

Mr Mad Man, you seriously need help before you enter market.

Lol

As long as my threads and posts pain you , I know the truth is hitting you hard because no one shys from the truth more than the heebo liars.

1 Like

Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by AdamuKD: 2:33am On Nov 06, 2022
AyePappy:

Lol

As long as my threads and posts pain you , I know the truth is hitting you hard because no one shys from the truth more than the heebo liars.
Chop my shit mad man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by swaggerjack: 2:35am On Nov 06, 2022
AdamuKD:

Chop my shit mad man

Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by AdamuKD: 2:44am On Nov 06, 2022
[quote author=swaggerjack post=118156669][/quote]
The guy is seriously mad but he doesn't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by KunGioKehRah: 5:05am On Nov 06, 2022
Just don't forget that isreal(Jacob) and Arab(Ismail) were sons of Abraham Peace be on them

It is well
Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by KunGioKehRah: 5:06am On Nov 06, 2022
Jus don't forget that isreal or Jacob and Arab or Ismail were both sons of Abraham Peace be on them

It is well
Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by SisterFire(f): 5:32am On Nov 06, 2022
Don't worry we know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by SisterFire(f): 5:38am On Nov 06, 2022
AyePappy:
How does a grown man drown in a bathtub?

Same guy who reached out to Kanye on Twitter asking to meet and talk towards exposing the satanic Jews ends up drowning in his bathtub less than 24hrs later?

The Jew is a liar and a murderer like his father Lucifer and in time God will rescue humanity from these spawns of perdition.
...You are du.mb , overly Stoopid, very myopic , very na.ive.
Which god again ? Why can't u humans talk without being Stoopid?
Yes Israel are head of satanism, but they are their god Satan founders of your church . They don't worship him or engage in Religion like u fools , they copy his mind control system and enslave u fools on earth . Now u tribal foo.l is calling on same Satan aka Yahweh to save u from those who uses his skills.
I spit on upon humanity talking like u ,I won't run mad because of ur ignorance.

Enter here or continue ur ignorance
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/368#118157402

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by SisterFire(f): 5:41am On Nov 06, 2022
AyePappy:

Is that all?

Lol

... You and igbos are very deep into this ignorance , make Dem understand without been tribal . Religious entities like u are worst than ani.mals in Lagos canals and gutters . Ur stereotyping reduces u lower than a dead p.ig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by tarantino1: 5:58am On Nov 06, 2022
Aaron carter has always been a disturbed person. A shame he died

But why Una like conspiracy theories for this site? You kon even put Hitler picture there. Smh

1 Like

Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by HolyMan12: 6:25am On Nov 06, 2022
AyePappy:

Fool

I have always known that Islam was a creation of Jews to rid the Middle East and especially Palestine of Christianity.

Even his earliest companion, Abu Bakr who was also Mohammed's father in-law through Aisha and who will later become the First Caliph after Mohammed's death was Jewish. He even has an entry in the Jewish Encyclopedia where he was declared as a Jew by Jewish sources.

But it gets worse, because I just found out that one of Muhammad’s favorite wives was Safiya, a Jewish woman who belonged to the Banu Nadir, a Jewish tribe based in Medina (Yathrib).

Muhammad, however, made clear that she was his wife, making Safiya one of the “Mothers of the Believers” — the veritable Jewish mom of Islam.

Even today, the name “Safiya” (also spelled “Safiyya,” “Safiyah,” and “Safiyyah”), meaning “pure,” is a popular feminine name among Muslims.

Under Jewish law, a Jewish girl can only marry a Jewish man — one who has a Jewish mother or who has converted to Judaism. Fortunately, the marriage was kosher because Muhammad was in fact a Jewish man — with an overbearing Jewish mother of his very own.

Muhammad’s mother, Amina, was Jewish.

Muhammad’s Jewish connections extend even beyond his Jewish mother, Amina, and his Jewish wife, Safiya.

Abu Bakr the P!mp grin

How will a human pim his 6 year old daughter to a man for marriage.

Then Mohammed ended up consummating the marriage when Aisha was 9years old grin

Son of Ishmael. Chai grin grin grin

Cc Jeon aka Fati2001 grin
Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by AyePappy: 6:36am On Nov 06, 2022
HolyMan12:

Abu Bakr the P!mp grin

How will a human pim his 6 year old daughter to a man for marriage.

Then Mohammed ended up consummating the marriage when Aisha was 9years old grin

Son of Ishmael. Chai grin grin grin

Cc Jeon aka Fati2001 grin

Whereas Muslims are allowed to marry a girl as young as 9 and consummate such union, the Jew is far worse as the Jew has it I'm their satanic Talmud to rape children as young as 2ys .

In Israeli military doctrine, the Talmud is a central reference to war doctrine and it allows for Israeli soldiers to take captive women and girls as sex slaves to be raped.

The satanic ramblings of the rabbis in same Talmud is filled with so much hate, vileness that it was considered the worst book on earth to warrant several confiscation and burnings by christian authority.

The Talmud makes the Koram look like an elementary picture story book

Jews are evil and the Talmud is there as evidence to this fact.
Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by Brimstone77: 7:09am On Nov 06, 2022

Initially I got angry anytime I come across your thread with your multiple monikers on nairaland but guess what? I no longer do..

Now I enjoy reading your threads, thou I know it's meaningless but entertaining shaa!!

I can't imagine one person having such vast of conspiracy theories on his head.. cheesy

You need help seriously,that name "JEWS"scared the shit out of you that you always want to attribute every thing to them..

Judaism as a religion in the east are less than 2% but you are already peeing on your panties,wait till they reach 20% so you can commit suicide in peace!!

Imagine the psycho trying to tag peter obi a devoted Christian from a Catholic family JEW??

Your case is critical and at this juncture only God can help you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by ResidentSnitch(f): 7:50am On Nov 06, 2022
AyePappy:
There is no being more foolish and self hating than the Igbo slave

Look how the fools rushed in here to label me a Muslim all in vain to discredit me and derail this thread on their master's latest crime.

An OSU is the stubborn fly clinging to rotten swollen corpse of Judas who will follow it to the deep abyss of fire.

Spit.
You sound like someone who escaped from a psychiatric ward and started filling his head with all manner of rubbish...
Just look at you all over the thread and be ashamed of yourself and the embarrassment you're causing your kins.
Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by GodHatesJews: 8:12am On Nov 06, 2022
Brimstone77:

Initially I got angry anytime I come across your thread with your multiple monikers on nairaland but guess what? I no longer do..

Now I enjoy reading your threads, thou I know it's meaningless but entertaining shaa!!

I can't imagine one person having such vast of conspiracy theories on his head.. cheesy

You need help seriously,that name "JEWS"scared the shit out of you that you always want to attribute every thing to them..

Judaism as a religion in the east are less than 2% but you are already peeing on your panties,wait till they reach 20% so you can commit suicide in peace!!

Imagine the psycho trying to tag peter obi a devoted Christian from a Catholic family JEW??

Your case is critical and at this juncture only God can help you!!!
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. -
Arthur Schopenhauer

We are getting there.

Soon you will accept the truth
Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by GodHatesJews: 8:18am On Nov 06, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

You sound like someone who escaped from a psychiatric ward and started filling his head with all manner of rubbish...
Just look at you all over the thread and be ashamed of yourself and the embarrassment you're causing your kins.

All for daring to expose your satanic Jewish masters?

You see how all your fellow osus have been hyper ventilating all over this thread?

Shame dey catch ms for una side

Maybe in 20-30ys when sense may have finally come, una go read this thread and feel deep shame for being such willing slaves to your fellow man

I shame for una
Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by Llight101(m): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2022
Na wow for this guy oooooo.
So, there can be no accidents right?
There was a time I slipped and hit my head on the edge of my Bathtub when I was in Secondary School. I went blank for about 5mins or only God knows, had it been I drown I think you would have brought up a conspiracy. I never knew it happened to others too, when I told my Dad, all the Bathtubs were removed from all Bathrooms.

Be exposed oP!
Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by TinubuDeDrugLor: 9:01am On Nov 06, 2022
AyePappy:

Fool,who is the Muslim?

Idiot that has corrupted Christianity into Jewish worship.

Islamic terrorist.

Nairaland bred bandit.
Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by phatriqk(m): 9:14am On Nov 06, 2022
AyePappy:

You reject the very word of Christ and scripture.

For ye are of the synagogue of satan.

OSU, do you want to deny the very words spoken by our Lord Jesus Christ about your Jewish slave masters.

Oga Jesus was not referring to the Jews here Biko……I don’t get why non Christian’s like quoting the Bible out of context and think they know more than believers.
Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by compton11(m): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2022
The Jews from Congo won't like this! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by Brimstone77: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2022
GodHatesJews:

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. -
Arthur Schopenhauer

We are getting there.

Soon you will accept the truth

I wonder what truth I'm going to accept..

Their is no Oita of truth in you write up!
Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by GodHatesJews: 11:18am On Nov 06, 2022
Brimstone77:

I wonder what truth I'm going to accept..

Their is no Oita of truth in you write up!

We will surely get there.

Whether you accept it as self evidential or not, the truth shall prevail over you.

You can shout, scream, threaten and insult as much as you like just as your Jewish masters are doing, but at the end, the truth shall prevail.
Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by blaquebelle: 11:28am On Nov 06, 2022
No be only Holywoid undecided
Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by VictorUSA(m): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2022
AyePappy:

Fool,who is the Muslim?
Idiot that has corrupted Christianity into Jewish worship.
You are not a christian.
Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by VictorUSA(m): 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
AyePappy:

For your mind I be Muslim ?

You think everyone has a judaizied and corrupted version of Christianity ?

Idiot that doesn't know that Mohammed himself was Jewish, married Jewish women and his successor and father in law, Abu Bakr was Jewish.

Fool.
in-law abi in law? they are two different things.
Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by Baronthecelebri: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
MOSSAD in action
Re: Jews Kill Holywoid Actor Who Was Set To Expose Their Satanism by BreakingNews21: 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
Interesting viewpoints in this thread.

Black Man Fails to Grovel Properly Before Jewish Overlords

November 6, 2022

"This is going to backfire spectacularly on Organized Jewry as Kanye and Irving have millions of fans in the Black community. Demonrats can kiss their ass goodbye.

Kyrie Irving Suspended by Nets For His 'Insufficient Apology For Anti-Semitism'; Israeli Ambassador Boasts He's Been 'Put In His Place'

Kyrie Irving was suspended by the Brooklyn Nets on Thursday for failing to apologize profusely enough for sharing a link to an "anti-Semitic" documentary, even though he pledged to work with the Anti-Defamation League to fight "hate" and pay them a $500,000 "donation" to get off his back just one day ago.

There is no room for antisemitism, racism, false narratives or misguided attempts to create animosity and hate," Sam Zussman, Chief Executive Officer of BSE Global, parent company of the Brooklyn Nets and Barclays Center, said one day earlier in a press release touting Irving's previous apology.

NBA Commissioner Adam Silver also condemned Irving, writing: "Kyrie Irving made a reckless decision to post a link to a film containing deeply offensive antisemitic material. While we appreciate the fact that he agreed to work with the Brooklyn Nets and the Anti-Defamation League to combat antisemitism and other forms of discrimination, I am disappointed that he has not offered an unqualified apology and more specifically denounced the vile and harmful content contained in the film he chose to publicize. I will be meeting Kyrie in person next week to discuss the situation."

Irving had agreed on Thursday to "donate" $500,000 toward unnamed "causes and organizations that work to eradicate hate and intolerance" and pledged to "work with the ADL" to fight anti-Semitism."

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63443

Tempting but ADL realizes it would be a PR disaster if they took the money

https://www.si.com/nba/2022/11/04/kyrie-irvings-500k-donation-wont-be-accepted-adl-ceo-says
--

NY Nets have delivered Kyrie Irving six items he must complete to return to team:

- Apologize/condemn antisemitic movie he promoted
- $500K donation to anti-hate causes
- Sensitivity training
- Antisemitic training
- Meet with ADL, Jewish leaders
- Meet with Joe Tsai to demonstrate understanding

https://nypost.com/2022/11/06/kyrie-irving-must-complete-six-steps-before-he-can-rejoin-nets/

Reader--"Can't Kyrie Irving just play basketball?...All the people who went to Jeffrey Epstein's Pedophile Island are still in the entertainment business and have suffered no penalty at all. Bill Gates and Bill Clinton went there over 20 times each. Did they have to do this for raping kids?"

--

Fiasco: Anti-Defamation League in Hot Water After Botched Attempt To Partner With Anti-Semite Kyrie Irving

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/fiasco-anti-defamation-league-in-hot-water-after-botched-attempt-to-partner-with-anti-semite-kyrie-irving/

https://henrymakow.com/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Unconfirmed Reports Of An Ongoing Coup In China / Another Plane Crash In New York. / Political Diagram Of Brexit And The EU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.