Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

The National Population Commission (NPC) 25 Million Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The National Population Commission (NPC) 25 Million Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment (3261 Views)

Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The National Population Commission (NPC) 25 Million Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment by onlinedailys: 3:40am On Nov 06, 2022
This is a piece of vital information coming to you if you'll like to work with the National Population Commission (NPC) as they have started the online registration for the recruitment of 25 million ad-hoc staff.

Need for the number of staff needed is massive and goes across to both graduates and undergraduates; needed in different positions.
There are necessary requirements every applicant should have and we have also provided a complete guide (for free) to start and finish the National Population Commission (NPC) online job application.

>>> Click here to learn more and follow the guide now!
Re: The National Population Commission (NPC) 25 Million Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment by Anwons(m): 4:07am On Nov 06, 2022
onlinedailys:
This is a piece of vital information coming to you if you'll like to work with the National Population Commission (NPC) as they have started the online registration for the recruitment of 25 million ad-hoc staff.

Need for the number of staff needed is massive and goes across to both graduates and undergraduates; needed in different positions.
There are necessary requirements every applicant should have and we have also provided a complete guide (for free) to start and finish the National Population Commission (NPC) online job application.

The npc code didn't appear when I started my registration but it showed successful.
Now, I can't continue the registration process because I don't the code.
Is there a way I can recover it?
Re: The National Population Commission (NPC) 25 Million Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment by gentiles(m): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2022
Npc
Re: The National Population Commission (NPC) 25 Million Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment by bobkezel(m): 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
Anwons:

The npc code appear didn't appear when I started my registration but it showed successful.
Now, I can't continue the registration process because I don't the code.
Is there a way I can recover it?
Use your nin in place of the code.

1 Like

Re: The National Population Commission (NPC) 25 Million Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment by pamshuga1(f): 5:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
onlinedailys:

After completing the second stage of the registration, I tried saving it, but I was logged out.
When I tried completing the registration by clicking on 'Application Status' and inputing my application code , it only shows "please retry" .
Is it a network problem or what?
Re: The National Population Commission (NPC) 25 Million Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment by Donpenny(m): 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
Can a public servant apply for this?
Re: The National Population Commission (NPC) 25 Million Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment by wiseone28: 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
Donpenny:
Can a public servant apply for this?
Leave it for those who don't have job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The National Population Commission (NPC) 25 Million Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment by YunqTee: 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
Link please
Re: The National Population Commission (NPC) 25 Million Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment by NDSMELODY(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: The National Population Commission (NPC) 25 Million Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment by najeem4reall(m): 3:54am On Nov 07, 2022
That's what I got

Re: The National Population Commission (NPC) 25 Million Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment by najeem4reall(m): 3:55am On Nov 07, 2022
Please house what's the solutions
Re: The National Population Commission (NPC) 25 Million Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment by Six11(m): 6:02am On Nov 07, 2022
Why using that word "25 million". Hope you know what you are writing.
Re: The National Population Commission (NPC) 25 Million Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment by NDSMELODY(m): 6:16am On Nov 07, 2022
najeem4reall:
Please house what's the solutions
go to the main menu page then click resume application, input your application ID then you continue your application.
Re: The National Population Commission (NPC) 25 Million Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment by Sylove: 9:00am On Nov 07, 2022
How many days does this exercise usually last?
Re: The National Population Commission (NPC) 25 Million Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment by hartson(m): 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Sylove:
How many days does this exercise usually last?
how much is even the pay?
Re: The National Population Commission (NPC) 25 Million Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment by NDSMELODY(m): 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
Who have checked his/her application status, I have been trying to check but saying"try later".
Note ; my registration was successful
Re: The National Population Commission (NPC) 25 Million Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment by NDSMELODY(m): 11:22am On Dec 08, 2022
Hi everyone, checking of application status is now going through although mine indicate pending..
Re: The National Population Commission (NPC) 25 Million Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment by Ugoc3(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
Mine is pending also
Re: The National Population Commission (NPC) 25 Million Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment by Toybad: 10:11am On Dec 13, 2022
Please do you have any salary idea for the different adhoc roles?

I am thinking of applying for quality assurance, and discovered there's special work force, which resonate with me more, but will like to know which pays more
Re: The National Population Commission (NPC) 25 Million Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment by Blessing1702: 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2023
Good evening
Any news?
Re: The National Population Commission (NPC) 25 Million Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment by Uyigue12(m): 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2023
Pls I have gone to the local govt for verification of results but yet still showing pending plss what do I do plss I have my Npc code intact with me

(1) (Reply)

h / GRADUATE MASSIVE RECRUITMENT AT INTEGRATED CORPORATE SERVICES LTD (ICSL) / Ecobank Recruitment For Graduates - Ecobank Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.