Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) (2346 Views)

Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) / 2023: Peter Obi Listening And Viewing Center In The North (Video) / Peter Obi Trending For The Wrong Reasons On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:29am On Nov 06, 2022
We were told on this platform that nobody know Peter Obi in the North, although we don't hear such narrative again, Nigeria economy challenges is really resetting so many brains, Nigerians need change, next year election will be anchor on Character and competence only few disgruntled elements will vote on tribal line

Watch for what they made us believe initially I don't know if this is northern Nigeria or North Korea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpXYSE9MdHY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by Karlovych: 4:30am On Nov 06, 2022
embarassed Why have you decided to start pressing agbado neck on a Sunday morning, urchins will soon start having convulsions

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:32am On Nov 06, 2022
I'm yet to see street poll Tinubu won outside Southwest even in West he is sharing the poll with PO, Obi is winning him in Lagos

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:33am On Nov 06, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Why have you decided to start pressing agbado neck on a Sunday morning, urchins will soon start having convulsions
Tinubu is unpopular I doubt if he will win more than six states

29 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by Dyke15(m): 4:33am On Nov 06, 2022
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by Abdu81: 4:37am On Nov 06, 2022
The heart of naija is obidient.

God forbid Mr ringworm.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:40am On Nov 06, 2022
Mr President, always in the news for all the good reasons

I am so proud of this man called Peter Obi

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:46am On Nov 06, 2022
Even in Lagos Peter Obi isn't giving Tinubu breathing space that's why his e-rats are attacking PO grin grin

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GH1kESkvxY

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by Benz03: 4:50am On Nov 06, 2022
Pls this is a Sunday morning
No urchin will be happy to wake to meet this.....Come to think of it you only see those that support Tinubu on the internet not in real life......I think Tinubu supporters are bots undecided

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by NaijaCowFarm: 4:56am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubu is a FRAUD
Name - FRAUD
Age - FRAUD
Place of Birth - FRAUD
Education - FRAUD
Governor - FRAUD
Health Status - FRAUD
APC Primary - FRAUD
Source of wealth - FRAUD

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by Naira20: 5:11am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubu's supporters will soon learn
God rules in the Affairs of men

OBIdient 2.0 already unfolding

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by collinsbaba(m): 5:34am On Nov 06, 2022
Nigeria's foundation is the real problem, peter obi cannot do anything
Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by shortIGBOman: 6:05am On Nov 06, 2022
post=118157188:
We were told on this platform that nobody know Peter Obi in the North, although we don't hear such narrative again, Nigeria economy challenges is really resetting so many brains, Nigerians need change, next year election will be anchor on Character and competence only few disgruntled elements will vote on tribal line

Watch for what they made us believe initially I don't know if this is northern Nigeria or North Korea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpXYSE9MdHY

Una dey interview IGBO People that came to the almighty NORTH, in search of peace and greener pastures. IGBO People wey dey see North like Canada. grin grin

Igbo can never rule this Country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:09am On Nov 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Una dey interview IGBO People that came to the almighty NORTH, in search of peace and greener pastures. IGBO People wey dey see North like Canada. grin grin

Almighty then not now you go get they massage soon, I believe middle belt have warned you guys

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:12am On Nov 06, 2022
Obi will do credible well in West

Watch Street poll in Abeokuta, Ogun state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1foMqitAKd0

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by DadaHammed: 6:14am On Nov 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:

You don make noise tire since the past 5 years. All your mockery and fake smileys no change anything. Even you sef shock for the Obi revolution.

Obi na your next president. Buy rope hang your neck for ceiling. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by PeterObi4LP: 6:15am On Nov 06, 2022
OBIdient don't listen to the Agbadorians that nobody knows Obi up North. Is a big lie, they are playing mind game. But guess what? Peter Obi is a household name in every part of the country. We shall take back our country by fire by force.

Nigeria shall be great again

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by PeterObi4LP: 6:16am On Nov 06, 2022
post=118157212:

Tinubu is unpopular I doubt if he will win more than six states

Mention the 6 States I want to confirm something. Because the last time I check, Obi is giving him a run in Lagos state and SW.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by shortIGBOman: 6:19am On Nov 06, 2022
post=118157877:

Almighty then not now you go get they massage soon, I believe middle belt have warned you guys

Emeka, weting you drink this morning? grin grin
When IGBO people dey insult North, una no dey differentiate. Both North Central and far North, na Almajiri una dey call us.

Na North Central the thing dey pain pass. When una dey call our beautiful Country zoo, una no exempt North Central.

It is now time for payback. Both North Central and far North go teach una the lesson of una life. 2% votes no go comot from our Northern block votes. And na our Brother Atiku we go give our block votes to.

As e dey pepper una, e dey sweet us grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by PeterObi4LP: 6:20am On Nov 06, 2022
[quote author=shortIGBOman post=118157843]

Igbo can never rule this Country[/quote

This 21st century child is still living in self denial. I put it to you, conduct a street test in Lagos, it will shock you Obi is giving Tinubu a run in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by PeterObi4LP: 6:29am On Nov 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, weting you drink this morning? grin grin
When IGBO people dey insult North, una no dey differentiate. Both North Central and far North, na Almajiri una dey call us.

Na North Central the thing dey pain pass. When una dey call our beautiful Country zoo, una no exempt North Central.

It is now time for payback. Both North Central and far North go teach una the lesson of una life. 2% votes no go comot from our Northern block votes. And na our Brother Atiku we go give our block votes to.

As e dey pepper una, e dey sweet us grin

Omo ale. Short Yoruba man forming North to cause problem between South East and North. Those una tactics is stale. The North is wiser now. Tinubu intentionally choose Muslim Muslim ticket just to get the Northerners vote, the North is wise. They rather Vote Atiku and Peter Obi than vote Tinubu who ordered OPC to Massacre Hausas in Lagos in 2002. The North don't forget. Is pay back time for him.

Tinubu openly said he does not believe in one Nigeria, suddenly he wants to rule Nigeria. Kole work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by shortIGBOman: 6:29am On Nov 06, 2022
[quote author=PeterObi4LP post=118158025][/quote]

True. Peter Obi is winning online. Obi
willl eventually emerge as the President of Online Republic of BIAFRA. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by GuyWise101(m): 6:30am On Nov 06, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

On that theifnibu video, one lady said he wants to vote for theifnibu because her father likes him... like seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by PeterObi4LP: 6:33am On Nov 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:

True. Peter Obi is winning online. Obi
willl eventually emerge as the President of Online Republic of BIAFRA. grin grin grin

Can you tell us which region is Tinubu base? I hope you are not thinking of SW? Obi is giving him a run in SW.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by shortIGBOman: 6:34am On Nov 06, 2022
DadaHammed:

You don make noise tire since the past 5 years. All your mockery and fake smileys no change anything. Even you sef shock for the Obi revolution.

Obi na your next president. Buy rope hang your neck for ceiling. grin

Emeka you too funny aswear. You suppose dey do comedy skits. grin grin

The North will never vote an IGBO Man, because Igbo never qualify. The West will never vote an Igbo man, cause IGBO dey insult them. South South will never vote an Igbo man, cause they hate Igbo.

IGBO will never vote their fellow Igbo Brothers, cause IGBO hate themselves. Now tell me, who go vote Peter Obi? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by AdamuKD: 6:36am On Nov 06, 2022
grin[i][/i]
Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by AdamuKD: 6:38am On Nov 06, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka you too funny aswear. You suppose dey do comedy skits. grin grin

The North will never vote an IGBO Man, because Igbo never qualify. The West will never vote an Igbo man, cause IGBO dey insult them. South South will never vote an Igbo man, cause they hate Igbo.

IGBO will never vote their fellow Igbo Brothers, cause IGBO hate themselves. Now tell me, who go vote Peter Obi? grin grin
You go see say your papa and Tulunbu will vote for obi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by shortIGBOman: 6:40am On Nov 06, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Can you tell us which region is Tinubu base? I hope you are not thinking of SW? Obi is giving him a run in SW.

Nothing concern me with Tinubu. Na Atiku be our next President. But if by chance I am asked to pick between Tinubu and Peter Obi, I will pick Tinubu.

You know why?.........

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:47am On Nov 06, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Mention the 6 States I want to confirm something. Because the last time I check, Obi is giving him a run in Lagos state and SW.
Ekiti, Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Kwara, Jigawa, Kogi might swing to PDP or LP
Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by shortIGBOman: 6:49am On Nov 06, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Omo ale. Short Yoruba man forming North to cause problem between South East and North. Those una tactics is stale. The North is wiser now. Tinubu intentionally choose Muslim Muslim ticket just to get the Northerners vote, the North is wise. They rather Vote Atiku and Peter Obi than vote Tinubu who ordered OPC to Massacre Hausas in Lagos in 2002. The North don't forget. Is pay back time for him.

Tinubu openly said he does not believe in one Nigeria, suddenly he wants to rule Nigeria. Kole work

The almighty NORTH has always been wise. We don't come online to Chest beat. We act when necessary.

Do you know the reason why there is no Cultism in the North? It is because, we don't need anyone to fight our fight. We face our fight head long, as individuals.

IGBO People killed our Brothers in the East. They burnt our Trucks loaded with goods. Burnt our properties. They hijack our Trucks, stole our good and burn down the empty Trucks. They still have the effrontery to insult the North. They call us Almajiri and they call our beautiful Country a Zoo.

Na now we go show una. IGBO will never rule this Country.

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by madapcmod: 6:50am On Nov 06, 2022
This is early Sunday morning neck pressing for Agbado Emilokan Urchins and weevils

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Trending In The North (video) by propsvilla1: 6:52am On Nov 06, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nawa o, Tinubu caught stealing A Picture Of Argentina's World Cup Crowd. / Asari Dokubo: I'm Not A Militant. I Run A Private Military Company PMC / Atiku’s Former Aide, Bwala Blasts Peter Obi And His Supporters, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.