Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Yar’adua Will Shock Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Will Shock Nigerians (825 Views)

Buhari Will Shock Nigerians In 2016 – Head Of Cherubim, Samuel Abidoye / Buhari’s Performance In 2016 Will Shock Nigerians –head Of Cherubim / Muhammadu-buhari-president-elects-may-29-pronouncements-will-shock-nigerians-apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar’adua Will Shock Nigerians by CrazyMan(m): 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2007
It has been said that the president of the federal republic of Nigeria Umaru Yar’adua is living up to expectation. Most people thought he would be like his predecessors; but he has come boldly to prove them wrong by taking a bold step to move the country forward. From his little achievement, I can say he is living up to expectation.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=86970
Re: Yar’adua Will Shock Nigerians by babasin(m): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2007
yes, only waiting for the court case to die, then Nigerians will see actions

grin cheesy grin
Re: Yar’adua Will Shock Nigerians by osereka(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2007
WE SHALL OVERCOME ONE DAY
[b]right in my mind we shall overcome one day

I LOVE NIGERIA I MUST TO DO BETTER FOR AM

THIS NA AWA LAND,

YES NA WE OWN[/b]
Re: Yar’adua Will Shock Nigerians by yarodin: 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2007
Yaradua dey try no be small, but untill the old trash bags are thrown away, we will not see drastic improvements. Yaradua should keep up the good work.
Re: Yar’adua Will Shock Nigerians by chidichris(m): 8:15am On Aug 23, 2007
am not celebrating yet. if there is anything nigeria needs at the moment, it is the shock you mentioned here.
in my opinion, he has just started like his predicessors so what we do not know is how he will end.
power supply should be the first shock. he campeigned with electricity like the past president and i know most people here will tell me it will take sometime like they did in obj's eight years.
i have not seen any american wonder as our roads are still in their conditions, kidnaps, police and bribery, adedibu and his everlasting immunity, tony annenih still the saint of our time, efcc still the decission makers, unlawful take over of individual companies like the sun newspapers.
the time to act is now, he shld let the old boys of obj go with him and choose his own men and let his decissions be his as he appears to have somethings in stock for the country but justice delayed is justice denied.
we do not need eternity to be like other countries. we have tried in our patience. he shld be quick before the masses die waiting.
am not against shocks but we need these shocks sooner than later as we have been seeing these delays in the past.
Re: Yar’adua Will Shock Nigerians by PawPaw3(m): 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2007
Its not easy to rule Nigeria abeg o. I think Yar'adua should be given all the encouragement he needs.
Re: Yar’adua Will Shock Nigerians by bigspif(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2007
More grease to Yaradua's elbow, im happy pips are finally being optimistic on his government. I will continue saying this again that if he is given a free hand (inteference from Old forces) he will suprise we Nigerians. Another thing i liked was his involvement of Nigerians in Diaspora in finding solutions to our plight. I pray he also revisit the cases of corruption in NNPC and sales of some national treasures (my 2 cent).

@chi idris my brother i agree with you that its not yet Uhuru, but the guy is moving in the right direction abi?

So abeg Yar'adua carry go !!! give us the shock with the maximum voltage NEPA no fit generate grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Will Shock Nigerians by superman(m): 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2007
2 early to say

the true nigerians are on the looking Mr oga president

u know?
Re: Yar’adua Will Shock Nigerians by vigasimple(m): 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2007
Much too early to say and he has only been in office for about 3 months but to be frank he is yet to set a bold agenda, presumably he is trying to consolidate his position.

Time will tell.

I hope that he does not end up like OBj who cannot fix electricity in 8 years. Anything short of complete 24 hrs 365days uninterrupted good volatage electrity with the next 2-3 years is a failure of high proportion. Between him and OBj will have spent well over 10years without being able to fix electricity.

That is why I called them PDP NO POWER.

I hope the other oppostion get their acts together and challenge the PDP seriously in the next election. I seriously do.

For now both of those oppositon are wasting their valuable time and money on futile Electoral Tribunal, even though it is their constitutional righst.

They lost the election with a landslide because they are much more poorer of idea than the PDP.

May God bless our great country Nigeria.
Re: Yar’adua Will Shock Nigerians by IykeD1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 24, 2007
Yes - He has done great wonders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please name one thing that he has implemented besides canceling this or
that, almost anyone can do that. Its way too early to even begin to grade
him how more giving him a passing grade.

I was more optimistic 4 months ago, I am very skeptical now.
Re: Yar’adua Will Shock Nigerians by chidichris(m): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2007
anyways, the author of this thread said, yar adua will shock nigerians-so my questions here are when and how? what kind of shock? positive or negative?
remember if we must go by the record of the few past presidents( military and civilians) they all started as if they have agenda for us but they all ended without objectives.
buhari was war against this war against that, ibb had operation this and that, abacha was no exemption with his boys all over the place, then came abdulasalam who introduced the enemy within(obj) and who among us would believe that obj will end up just like that.
the plans on how to rule nigeria shld not start when you are selected, it shld be on ground b4 you context election.
parties do have manifestos and we all remember vividly that this same yar adau like obj did campiegn that once he is voted into power, he will bring staedy power supply.
it is my prayers that this man(yar adua) shock us in positive manners as positive shocks have been lacking in our record otherwise past leaders have been shocking us in their various styles.

(1) (Reply)

$6billion To Keep Youth In Africa With Boring And Farming / A Wonderful Analogy To What We Do / Election Rigging: Anpp Withdraws Petition Against Yar’adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.