Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,861 members, 7,838,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Know Where You Can Buy Crypto With Card In Nigeria. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Know Where You Can Buy Crypto With Card In Nigeria. (390 Views)

Everything Crypto With Nobadnews / Has Anyone Been Able To Buy Crypto Currency From Trust Wallet? / How To Buy Crypto And make Passive Income In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know Where You Can Buy Crypto With Card In Nigeria. by MantheDude: 7:41am On Nov 06, 2022
This question has always been one of the first questions Nigerians ask ever since the CBN cracked down on crypto payment facilitation, and it could be frustrating trying hard to get a way around it, since you will still require banks to validate payments before they can be successful.

In the past year, I conducted an extensive research on the problem and I tried several platforms that allow Nigerian cards to be used on them for payments and I found out that not a lot of Nigerian exchanges have what the people need, because what most are limited to is the use of p2p as the means of payment.

However, I found a platform— Quidax, where, what they did was to implement automated systems that allow card to be used for payment directly into the wallets and also direct withdrawal into customers' banks. What you'll do is, making use of either pocket or voucher for your transaction and in the twinkle of an eye, it successful. That way, the impact of CBN was taken out and it gives the relief from the heartbreak given by the apex bank of the country.

In the meantime, I'll continue with my research and drop the update on subsequent platforms and what it's used for. For now, that's all there's to card payment.

Always be security conscious and don't disclose your card details to anyone or even allow a third party to be involved with your details, they're private to you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Something About Your Tomorrow Today!!! / Cleaning And Fumigation Services At A Reduced Price This Season / Intercom Installations Abuja For Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.