Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Entrapped With You - Feather's Stories - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Entrapped With You - Feather's Stories (326 Views)

Entrapped With You - Feather's Stories / Seven Years Without You- Feather's Stories / Entrapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entrapped With You - Feather's Stories by Samuelcyprial(m): 8:05am On Nov 06, 2022
ENTRAPPED WITH YOU

INTRO

BMM….. One of the most popular K-pop group in Seoul….Korea..angelic singing voices and attractive faces

BMM with the full meaning “Be My Muse” .

It’s a group of three girls and two guys

Bryce Bertrand…the leader of the group… handsome and hot!

His lips is one of a kind and his dimples can make you melt to jelly, he’s got the voice, looks and the most popular among the group cos he has more fans despite his arrogance…yeah…. he’s arrogant

He hates when others touch even his shirt and he doesn’t like mingling…the other group members find him boring but his fans just love him.

Andie Norman….the second member, cheerful, fun to be with, handsome and has got a distinctive voice….he’s unique!

Rose Porter….the third member… Slim beauty, a pretty goddess .. her voice is angelic and everyone knows she’s got the best voice among the girls and the second most popular

Barbara Martinez… The fourth member, popularly known as Barbie….the lead vocal and a rapper…

Brittany Blair….the fifth member….lead rapper, lead dancer and the swag goddess, beauty with swag and her bangs added to her beauty

These five live together as a group in one big mansion and they attend the prestigious Classic High, they have their different class where they receive lectures separately

Agatha Maddox and Peyton Greene are also students of the school and best of friends, they call themselves the biggest fans of BMM…. Agatha obviously has a crush on Bryce while Peyton is crushing hard on Andie

Jeremy Acosta is another student of Classic High, handsome and brainy

He has a crush on Agatha and made the mistake of confessing openly, he was disgraced and embarrassed, he became the laughing stock in the school and the video trended a lot, he lost his face so he decided to go commit suicide by jumping into a river

What happens when he was saved by a pretty girl?

Who’s the girl?

What happens next?

Wanna see the different dramas in Classic High?

Between the BMM, Agatha and Peyton?… Jeremy… and the girl

Watch out!

★★★★★

Jeremy took a deep breath as he got to the river bank, he looked at the river for long before stepping on a stone beside it

“Looks good enough, I can die here” he said sadly

His mind went to the disgrace he received in school yesterday and tears escaped his eyes

“You’re unexpectedly full of yourself, you really think I’ll date an ugly thing like you?, You’re not even rich like me, you don’t step up to my standard, to me… You’re like a coffee splash I can wipe with a tissue” Agatha had said to her when he confessed publicly yesterday

He left school immediately and almost cried but decided not to

The video trended madly throughout, his grandpa asked him why he’s moody, he only told him he’s got a slight headache

He had to take drugs last night just to convince his grandpa that it’s really headache

This morning he decided to go to school but immediately he stepped into Classic High, the students booed and jeered at him , calling him all sort of names

Coffee splash…. Ugly thing…. And lot’s more

He hadn’t even walked up to his class block before he ran back and he immediately came here with tears in his eyes

“I can’t even walk freely, students from other schools are aware already too…. I’d rather die than embrace humiliation” he thought and adjusted his legs on the stone

He closed his eyes and inhaled hard

“I’m sorry grandpa…. Hyung (big brother), I’m sorry” he muttered and made to jump in but he got pulled back by someone and he landed on the ground on top of the person..

He opened his eyes to behold a pretty angel, staring at him…

“Huh?” He said shockingly

The girl pushed him away from herself and stood

“Are you daft?, Are you senseless?, Are you crazy!, Why the hell will you even think of jumping in! ” She yelled

Jeremy stood and faced her. ” And who do you think you are?, Who are you to disturb me!” He yelled

” Why are you trying to kill yourself! ” She replied

” None of your business, and can you please buzz off? ” He replied and tried stepping into the water again but she pulled him back again

“Leave me alone!” He yelled

“My personality won’t allow me to sit and watch an idiot like you committing suicide” she replied, breathing heavily

“You don’t know my reason so just go away!” Jeremy yelled.

” I should be the one trying to commit suicide, not you! ” She said loudly

” What are you saying? ”

” I don’t even know who I am, I don’t know my family, I don’t know where I’m from, I don’t know my name! ” She replied

” Is she deranged? ” Jeremy asked himself loudly

” I just woke up to find myself in a park and I have no idea where I am or who I am….. I’m screwed cos of that and you’re here trying to commit suicide cos of a reason I’m sure will be minor, you’ll surely have a family who loves you so much, you’ll have a place to stay and sleep unlike me, I’ve been roaming the streets since I woke up yesterday with no place to stay and nothing to eat… No helper and no family” she said slowly

” I got rejected in the most humiliating way ever” Jeremy said slowly

” So that’s why you want to commit suicide?, Oh God you must have a pea-sized brain, is that enough reason to commit suicide?, Can’t believe this” she replied

Jeremy breathe hard and looked at the water again

“Maybe I’m really senseless, I’ll leave grandpa and my big brother who has been doing everything possible to make sure I go to the best school?, I’ll waste his efforts?, Oh Jeremy you’re an idiot” he thought

” Don’t ever think of committing suicide anymore, brace up and face whatever it is” the girl said

Jeremy looked at her again before starting to walk away

The girl followed her, he stopped and she stopped, he started walking and she started walking too

“Why are you following me!” He said.

“I told you I know nothing about myself, I have no one” she replied

“Do I look like an orphanage owner? ” He replied

” You look like a good Samaritan” she replied

” Stop following me” he said and continued walking again but she kept following

He started running but she ran after him and she’s extra fast!

“Today is the craziest day of my life, stop being a pest! ” He yelled, stopping when he figured out running is useless

“I have nowhere else to go… Samaritan please” she replied

” And stop calling me Samaritan!” He said, roughing his hair frustratedly

“Then help me” she replied

His arms went akimbo and he sighed

” You really have no family?, Are you an orphan?” He asked

“I don’t know, I don’t know who I am…. I don’t know if I have parents or not, I don’t know if I have a name or not” she replied

” Did you fall from heaven or what?” He said

“People do fall from heaven? ” She replied

” Gosh!, She’s daft” Jeremy muttered

“I think you’re the daft one here, trying to commit suicide cos of a girl, do you even have a brain? ” She replied

Jeremy started walking away and she quickly ran after him, holding his hand immediately she caught up

“Sorry Samaritan… You’re brainy” she winked

“F*ck, stop calling me Samaritan!” He snapped, taking his hand from her

” What’s your name? “.

” You don’t have to know” he replied, leading the way while she followed quickly till they got to a cops station..

“I found her by a river and she claimed not to know who she is, I dunno what to do and that’s why I came here with her” he complained to the first cop he met

The cop looked at the girl and sat in front of a laptop

“What’s your name?”

“Mola (I don’t know)” she replied

“Come closer” the cop said and she went to him

Her thumb was placed on the finger print scanner and it showed no revealed identity

“Her fingerprint wasn’t registered, I don’t think she’s a Korean” the cop said

” How can you even say that when she has the looks of a Korean” Jeremy replied

” But her fingerprint wasn’t registered” the cop said

” Gosh!, I dunno what to say again” Jeremy said

They both walked out of the station and Jeremy suddenly stopped, he faced her.

“Look I can’t do anything anymore, at this point, I’m leaving and don’t!, Follow me” he said

Her face fell immediately

” Samaritan please… You’re the only one I know here” she said

“You don’t know me so stay away!” He snapped and ran off

She watched him till he’s out of sight and sighed

She walked some steps away from the station and sat on a bus station bus, looking at everyone passing by

“They all have families, I have none, what do I do?, Samaritan is not ready to help” she said sadly, hugging herself cos of the cold..

Jeremy ran far from the station and stopped, breathing heavily

“She’s crazy… Thankfully she’s not following me anymore, that psycho” he thought

He started walking slowly but no matter how much he tries, he can’t help but pity her

“It really seems like she has nowhere to go” he thought but shake it off

” Not like I’m a philanthropist anyways, big brother works hard in Mexico just to sent I and grandpa cash every month, I can’t possibly take in a stranger and burden my brother” he thought

He walked for a while and stopped again

“She saved me” he said slowly and looked back

” Darn! ‘ he said and started running back towards the station

He got there and she’s gone already, she’s not there anymore

“Where did she go?” He wondered, walking around, searching with his eyes

He searched for minutes till he found her sitting in a bus station

He inhaled hard before walking up to her

She stood immediately she saw him coming.

“Samaritan!” She shouted with a large smile

“I might change my mind if you keep calling me that” he replied

” Then tell me your name” she replied

” Let’s go” he said and led the way, she followed happily

“Thanks for coming back… Thanks a lot” she said slowly

“Just shut up and follow me quietly” Jeremy replied

She was able to shut up for two seconds ..

“This place is beautiful, I mean .. Seoul” she said, looking around

Jeremy never talked

” I really can’t wait to know where we’re going” she said again

“Will I get to sleep comfortably? ” She said and Jeremy looked back swiftly

” If I’ll have to sew up your running mouth then I’ll gladly do that” he said

” Is it a sin to talk? ” She replied

“I hope I’ll be able to cope with you” he said and her stomach made funny sounds

She held her stomach and looked at him

“Baekopayo (I’m hungry)” she said, pouting childishly

Jeremy held his forehead lightly and closed his eyes

“Oh headache”

Classic High**

“I need to make you my role model Agatha, you’re the real deal, disgracing a guy is what you can do best” Peyton said as she walked the corridor with Agatha

Their skirts are shorter than the skirts of the others, showing off their thighs

“I know right?, I mean… How can Jeremy think of confessing to me, just look at me…. I’m pretty, rich.. and everyone knows Bryce is my crush, how could he?, He’s brave but I gave him what he deserves” Agatha said

” Here comes the witch” Peyton said, facing the other end of the corridor

Chantelle is coming from the library with her books in hand.. Jeremy is the most brilliant guy while Chantelle is the most brilliant girl but she hates associating with other students, she’s a loner and she has not even a single friend , she hates smiling , library is her only friend, she rarely talks besides answering questions in class

Agatha and Peyton has tried hard to make her join them but she’ll always shun them, for that reason, they hate her

“Mute girl” Agatha said Immediately she got to them

She didn’t talk as usual, she just gave them mean looks and tried to walk away but they both blocked her way, preventing her from passing

“Join us, that’ll save you from stress” Agatha said

” That’s true, Chantelle stop being a boring girl, join us and let’s change your life” Peyton said

” Look at the ground…the two of you” Chantelle said with a blank expression

They both looked at the ground..

“The little bit of brains you both have left just fell off, pick it up and stop bothering me” she said coldly and knowingly bumped into them

They staggered out of the way as a result and she walked away

“That b*tch!” Agatha ranted

“I hate her” Peyton smirked, arranging her hair

” The BMM, aren’t they coming to school today?, Can’t wait to see my crush” Agatha said

” Me too” Peyton replied

” They’re here!! ” A student screamed

Agatha looked at Peyton and they both screamed before rushing out of the corridor o stay by the door and await their entry

The BBM came out of their luxurious cars in the parking lot before walking stylishly into the school

Bryce took the lead as usual, Rose by his right, Brittany by the left, Barbie and Andie behind

Rose! She looks more pretty

Bryce I’m dying!

How can Brittany be so hot!

The BMM are my life!

Andie I can die to see your smile everyday!

Barbie I love you!

“Bryce give me a glance!” Agatha screamed

“Andie I can die for you!” Peyton screamed after

Amidst all these, none of the BBM looked at anyone, they all kept their straight face except Andie who’s smiling

They continued walking in till they’re out of sight, they entered their private classroom and each took his or her seat

Bryce took his locker key and stood just when the English teacher is just coming in

“Where are you going to.. Bryce?” The teacher asked

“I need to change my shirt, someone touched me earlier” he replied and left the class for the locker room which is attached beside the class

“That boring kid” Andie said, bringing out his notes

“I wonder why he doesn’t like touches” Barbie said

” He must have a reason for it so don’t feel bad Barbie” Rose replied

” The reason he refused to tell everyone?, Bryce is weird” Brittany said

” Settle down please… today we’re talking about adjuncts” the teacher said, writing on the white board..

A restaurant**

Jeremy stared with his mouth wide open as the psycho into front of him finished the fifth plate of cold noodles

“Baebulleoyo ( I’m full )” she said, wiping her curvy lips with her hands

” Use the tissue you daft troublemaker” he said, throwing tissue at her

She smiled cutely and wiped with it

Jeremy payed and they left the restaurant, they board a cab to take them home

“This feels cool, but it’s so hot, why do I feel like something should be in to make it cool” she said

” You mean AC?, It got spoilt just this morning, I’ll get it fixed after dropping you guys” the driver replied

” Oh…at least open the windows” she said and started hitting the window with her fist

“Are you trying to break it?” Jeremy said, slapping her hand away and the driver winded down

“Whosh!, Fresh air” she smiled, resting back on the chair

“I’m screwed… really really screwed” Jeremy said

They got home and they both came down, Jeremy payed the cab man and led the way into the house

“Whoa!, It’s beautiful!” She exclaimed, looking around

She fell on the couch heavily, placing her legs on the center table

“I never said you could sit” Jeremy said

“Samaritan stop being harsh” she said

“Jeremy you’re back already?” Grandpa Steve said, coming downstairs

” Jeremy” the girl said, smiling

” Oh..yeah grandpa” he replied

“Who’s she?” Grandpa Steve asked, referring to the girl who still has her legs on the table

“Oh….she’s a psycho I met today, homeless and she saved my life so I decided to help her, can she live here?” He asked

” Saved your life?”

” Yes Grandpa, he was trying to commit….” The girl tried to talk but Jeremy jumped on her and blocked her mouth with his palm

“Talk and I’ll kill you” he whispered

“What’s going on?” Grandpa Steve asked

Jeremy stood and faced him

“She saved me from getting hit by a car”

“What!, What were you thinking, I told you to always be careful, are you ok?” Grandpa Steve asked, touching Jeremy all-over

He cherishes him a lot and that moment, he felt guilty of trying to commit suicide

“I’m ok grandpa” he smiled

“Thanks for saving my grandson, what’s your name?” Grandpa Steve asked

“I don’t know” she replied

” That’s weird” grandpa Steve replied

” By the way grandpa, you look awesome, most grandpas look old at this age but you’re glowing, you’re handsome” she said cheerfully and Steve smiled

” She’s lively…so I’m handsome?” He said

“Yes, can I continue calling you grandpa?” She asked

” Of course, you’re awesome, and you can stay here…in the absence of a name, let’s find a name to call you” Steve said

Jeremy roughed his hair frustratedly and rushed upstairs

“I finally took in a psycho” he said

“I’ll take any name grandpa” she smiled..

” Velvet…let’s call you Velvet” grandpa Steve said and Velvet hugged him tight.

“I love the name!, And I love you more than Samaritan..best grandpa!, Yay!!!” She screamed.

CLICK ON BELOW LINK TO READ COMPLETE NOVEL

https://feathersstories.com.ng/feathers-stories/entrapped-with-you/

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Book Club Set To Host Three Ibadan Based Writers November 26 / Chimaroke Describes Peter Mbah And Edward Ubosi As Clueless And Illiterate / One Minute Hubby - Season 1 (Episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.