Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,412 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 (39186 Views)

NNPCL Sacks All Management Staff With Less Than 15 Months To Retirement / Obaseki Dares ‘Abuja Politicians’ To Take Over Edo Assembly / Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2022
Wizkid, a Nigerian superstar, has vowed to retire older Nigerian politicians at the upcoming 2023 polls.

Wizkid, made the remarks during an interview with UK-based media outlet, The Guardian.

While calling on Nigerians to speak up against people in government, the Essence crooner said, “I’m about to go crazy on their asses this election. All these old men are going out of power this time. They need to go to an old people’s home and chill out.”

Advising older politicians to leave the political scene, the Grammy award winner vowed to pressurise them out of power in next year’s general election.

He stated there is nothing worth celebrating in the country except for individual achievements of peoples in the sports, entertainment and comedy industries.

He continued: “There’s nothing to celebrate [in Nigeria] except that [Nigerians] are amazing people in music, sports, comedy – entertainment in general. I’m proud of young Nigerians doing things around the world in tech. I have amazing friends, doing amazing things.”

Wizkid added, “That’s it, though. There’s nothing else. But I feel hopeful there’ll be change. How soon? I’m not sure. But a lot has changed from growing up to now.

“There was a time when you could never speak to the president or anyone in government like that. But now you have a voice.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/i-will-send-old-nigerian-politicians-to-retirement-homes-in-2023-wizkid/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Zkou5Jhsc

190 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by WibusJaga: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2022

Especially that Baba wey no Well that is shouting emilokan when...
Hand dey Shake
Leg dey Shake
&Yansh dey Leak.
grin

591 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2022
wizkid: “I’m about to go crazy on their asses this election. All these old men are going out of power this time. They need to go to an old people’s home and chill out.”

Athiefku_ and Thiefnubu_ take note grin

Big Wiz is coming for you both. Its GameOver grin

508 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Moferere: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2022
Who is wizkid?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2022
Moferere:
Who is wizkid?
lol... you suddenly don't know who wizkid is... clap for your self grin

Agbado urchins and Mikano Riff-raffs are so pained right now grin

715 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by big7: 10:28am On Nov 06, 2022
Now wizzy didnt call no names but some bat urchins will tag him with all derogatory names just cos they feel attacked and guilty..

How can one who is full of life and want future prosperity for his kids and generation and would want to vote a man that is suppose to be under intensive health care management in old people's home. How can such a person rule an even more difficult nation like Nigeria..even if you full of life and healthy..health wise and psychologically, presiding over a country like Nigeria is a daunting task that could make you run madt with it numerous problems not to talk about rn Nigeria is even more sensitive base on the religion and ethic divergence that has beseech the country over the years since the inception of the apc regime..which this same old man foster gullible Nigerians who were looking for solution only to find more problem in deception..

That old man you think I am talking about shouldn't find his way anywhere near the corridor of power for no reason.

Else we would pray for buhari to return and continue..cos buhari will look like a saint where this old man will drive the country into...we need smart young vibrant and intellectually capable individual around the corridor of power at this delicate times Nigeria finds itself..

If we make the same mistake twice we have ourselfs to blame.

273 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2022
big7:
Now wizzy didnt call no names
so who are the old men in the mix? grin

21 Likes

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by big7: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2022
BadRadio:
so who are the old men in the mix? grin

Urchins know him wella

223 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2022
big7:

Urchins know him wella
hehe

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by siofra(f): 10:48am On Nov 06, 2022
I will not mention Atiku and Tinubu names grin

269 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 06, 2022
grin I like the spirit...Louder Manchy, make back row sit pipu hear you

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:40am On Nov 06, 2022
We have a 39 year old candidate vying for the Presidential candidate, below
but some hypocrites cum terrorists see a grandfather of over 60 year old as a youth! grin cheesy

Prof. Imumolen, 39 insists that only a neutral man who has progressed in his endeavour can lead the country.

He said the country's problems is caused by those who in the past have occupied or still occupying leadership positions, calling for a departure from their brand of leadership.

"I am the only candidate who has given more scholarships to more Nigerians than the rest of the presidential candidates and governors.

"I have done that privately, you can research it, I have given over 500,000 Nigerians scholarship. I have been doing that for the past 15 years. I believe so much in education and I believe education is one of the tools that will deliver Nigeria from the obscurity we have found ourselves" he added.
Children of hate, perdition and frustrations will not see this young man below 40 years old to campaign for as a youth,
But they are here disturbing sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians , telling sane Nigerian youths that a grandpa that is well over 60 years is a Youth!!
Typical ipob hypocritical youths dem.
CHILDREN that are part and parcel of People Deceiving People.
Nonentities everywhere.

Imumolen,
All the very best in your presidential campaign.
The youths are with you......sane and sensible youths we mean.
Not supporters of murderers and kidnappers.
Awon werey 100% cool

crixlight2:

You see this one now , it is now that you know say no be by youth…. This is the Youth , if you want youth as a president , not repackage old cargo that they are referring to as a youth .. 62 years plus old man is a youth for Obi supporters eyes
KingKO22:
grin Not a youth who was once affiliated to APGA and Jumped to PDP and affiliated with them then shamelessly jumped to Labour in vein to deceive gullible Nyamirin as their Messiah after MNK failure grin

We don laff tire for area.
Na true u talk o.

29 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by LilyColin(f): 11:40am On Nov 06, 2022
Amen ooo

Those useless unproductive old kleptos don ruin the country

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by money121(m): 11:40am On Nov 06, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:40am On Nov 06, 2022
Send 'em parking now BigWiz Eleniyan.....
Oga and him boyboy wey ipob terrorists and cannibals wan repackage to demselves.
Shame on y'all hypocrites shocked tongue cool

8 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by inoki247: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2022
lol I don't know what we call old in this part of the world someone who's 61 too will be claiming youth...

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by WhiteRuler: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:41am On Nov 06, 2022
You talk old they come after you grin grin
I don’t just understand! Hardship, penury, poverty, suffering aren’t respecter of no man. If you’re comfortable today doesn’t mean you’ll tomorrow. Secure a better country for your progenies and the ones unborn.
Masses are suffering. It’s highly time we took back our country.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Curious345: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2022
Bat is only good for a retirement home .
.they try to compare him to Joe biden.. but biden rides a bycicle for 40km every Sunday under the full glare of the public

https://www.arabnews.com/node/2105961/offbeat

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/biden-flubs-bike-dismount-falls-uninjured-2022-06-18/

25 Likes

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by TANID(m): 11:41am On Nov 06, 2022
OKAY
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Oceanjagaban: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2022
This one be like igbo talk o

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by creatorsverse(m): 11:41am On Nov 06, 2022
I've never been prouder of wizkid before now
Come 2023, it's RIP to the politically old ancestors among us

We usher in our new president... .

This is November and the news of collecting PVC is on a low key ?? Unlike during registration... Dirty INEC games

26 Likes

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Blackfire(m): 11:42am On Nov 06, 2022
I hope he is talking to his southern brothers...

Shetima 2023
Atiku 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by drewcee: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2022
A 61 years old obi is not old right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by iiifedimma(f): 11:42am On Nov 06, 2022
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by SmallDick99(m): 11:42am On Nov 06, 2022
grin
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by Pat081: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2022
OP we not will
Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by PrinceOfLagos: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2022
Wizkid is Obidient

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by illicit(m): 11:42am On Nov 06, 2022
Yes boss

9 Likes

Re: Wizkid: I Will Send Old Nigerian Politicians To Retirement Homes In 2023 by BABANGBALI: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubu, Atiku and co are you listening?

I just don't know why seun osewa no fit use in popularity and platform to contest into his state house of assembly, before going into the senate. If na me get nairaland, walahi talahi I go use am to get political power.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government / Afrocandy Campaigns For Jonathan (Pics) / Jega’s Tenure Ends On March 24, 2015 By Operation Of Law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.