Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Peter Obi's Achievements In Education & How He Took Anambra From 27th To 1st - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Achievements In Education & How He Took Anambra From 27th To 1st (1473 Views)

I Will End Sit-At-Home In Anambra From Today - Ifeanyi Ubah / Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) / Enough Is Enough: Obiano Urges Youths To Defend Anambra From Hooligans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Achievements In Education & How He Took Anambra From 27th To 1st by Gossipninja: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2022
People do not understand the rot Peter Obi met.

Every Public school felt Peter Obi's adminstration and Anambra climbed to the top of the ladder in Nigeria.

He made sure that every school in the state had accessible water for the students. These things were not done by previous administrations, makes you wonder where the revenues the claim they generated were going to. Obi had to do it all.

He did not stop there. He dolled out billions to mission schools. He has told us how he paid for all these. and still left 75bn. He managed what he had effectively and did better than those that borrowed and stole.

Peter Obi even bought 750 pieces of 50KVA Generators for secondary schools. He equipped labs, built libraries and doubled down on Education in Anambra State.

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Education & How He Took Anambra From 27th To 1st by Gossipninja: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2022
More

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Education & How He Took Anambra From 27th To 1st by Gossipninja: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2022
More

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Education & How He Took Anambra From 27th To 1st by Gossipninja: 11:32am On Nov 06, 2022
Moreee

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Education & How He Took Anambra From 27th To 1st by Gossipninja: 11:32am On Nov 06, 2022
Moreeeee

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Education & How He Took Anambra From 27th To 1st by Tochi3(m): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2022
PO & his achievements in Education are like ....

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Education & How He Took Anambra From 27th To 1st by appishani1(m): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2022
What rubbish.
Did he renovated the schools with his money?
is there any of his child that attend those school.
I hate APC but kashim shettima achieved more in education than this overrated Igbo man
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Education & How He Took Anambra From 27th To 1st by Gossipninja: 11:34am On Nov 06, 2022
More

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Education & How He Took Anambra From 27th To 1st by Gossipninja: 11:36am On Nov 06, 2022
appishani1:
What rubbish.
I hate APC but kashim shettima achieved more in education than this overrated Igbo man

You go cry today...

I guess Kashim Shettima built the so called schools with his own money..

Do well to post the pictures and Borno state ranking too

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Education & How He Took Anambra From 27th To 1st by Gossipninja: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2022
More
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Education & How He Took Anambra From 27th To 1st by Gossipninja: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2022
appishani1:
What rubbish.

Wailing wailer

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Education & How He Took Anambra From 27th To 1st by Gossipninja: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2022
More

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Education & How He Took Anambra From 27th To 1st by BossGerald: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2022
This is Commendable

...but op your sources are limited, go to girl secondary school awka, St John of God girl school, igwebuike grammar school awka, comprehensive secondary school nawfia and all the community secondary and primary school in Awka South local government...Peter obi did wonders.

We got free buses from his government, my alma mater got two buses, renovated library, staff room blocs, well equipped science laboratory and laptop systems.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Education & How He Took Anambra From 27th To 1st by Gossipninja: 11:44am On Nov 06, 2022
BossGerald:

Commendable...but op your sources are limited, go to girl secondary school awka, St John of God girl school, igwebuike grammar school

Just chill
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Education & How He Took Anambra From 27th To 1st by Gossipninja: 11:44am On Nov 06, 2022
More

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Education & How He Took Anambra From 27th To 1st by slivertongue: 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
Well noted
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Education & How He Took Anambra From 27th To 1st by TheSameGuy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
Where's Anambralastson to come and lie about the type of Schools built by Obi.

To come here and show us Willie Obiano's school as Obi's school
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Education & How He Took Anambra From 27th To 1st by Gossipninja: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
TheSameGuy:

I am waiting for your type to wail more.. So that I will send you to your hole with more pictures..
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Education & How He Took Anambra From 27th To 1st by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
TheSameGuy:

Commend the man's good works he did with public funds and move on.. Stop chasing shadows..
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements In Education & How He Took Anambra From 27th To 1st by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
appishani1:
What rubbish.

If not for extreme level of stupidity and sentiments, why would you compare Peter Obi's achievements in the education sector with that of Shetimma? Shey you dey wine me nii?

What position was borno ranked in education during shettima's govt? Some of una go just dey talk nonsense for nairaland! Tah!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi In Taraba State / Apc Strategy Of Making Tinubu Disappear: / Breaking News: US Threatens Military Force In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.