Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Millions Of Nigeria Has Already Chosen Peter Obi He Don't Need Crowded Rallies . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Millions Of Nigeria Has Already Chosen Peter Obi He Don't Need Crowded Rallies . (610 Views)

I Told Obi He Can't Win - Soludo Congratulates Tinubu / IBB Didn't Endorse Obi, He Does Not Have A Twitter Account - Spokesman / Peter Obi: He Lied Again About Nigeria's Ranks On Terrorist Index Measures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Millions Of Nigeria Has Already Chosen Peter Obi He Don't Need Crowded Rallies . by buksarki: 11:34am On Nov 06, 2022
Peter Obi is already in the heart of millions of Nigeria as their choice for 2023. It doesn't matter if you see millions of people chanting Obi on the days of his rallies. Many Nigerians have already decided to be Obident till the election day.
"Good wine need no Bush "

4 Likes

Re: Millions Of Nigeria Has Already Chosen Peter Obi He Don't Need Crowded Rallies . by Coolbreeze1988(m): 11:39am On Nov 06, 2022
Yes o

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Nigeria Has Already Chosen Peter Obi He Don't Need Crowded Rallies . by GodHatesJews: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2022
buksarki:
Peter Obi is already in the heart of millions of Nigeria as their choice for 2023. It doesn't matter if you see millions of people chanting Obi on the days of his rallies. Many Nigerians have already decided to be Obident till the election day.

Kukuma just swear him in already as your president in your next scheduled zoom rally.

Idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Nigeria Has Already Chosen Peter Obi He Don't Need Crowded Rallies . by Jostoman: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2022
Yes o

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Nigeria Has Already Chosen Peter Obi He Don't Need Crowded Rallies . by Thedon22: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2022
I have never seen anybody as delusional as Obi supporters. Always making sweeping statements, living in fools' paradise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Nigeria Has Already Chosen Peter Obi He Don't Need Crowded Rallies . by duro4chang(m): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2022
I no fit laugh.

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Nigeria Has Already Chosen Peter Obi He Don't Need Crowded Rallies . by Jostoman: 11:44am On Nov 06, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Kukuma just swear him in already as your president in your next scheduled zoom rally.

Idiots
e pain am shocked shocked
Re: Millions Of Nigeria Has Already Chosen Peter Obi He Don't Need Crowded Rallies . by HITsquad: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
Thedon22:
I have never seen anybody as delusional as Obi supporters. Always making sweeping statements, living in fools' paradise.
supporting Peter Obi is not a rocket science... You only need c'mon sense to know that he is the best candidate out of the rest.

Who you going to vote for Atiku or Tinubu?

We already witnessed those two... They are just typical Nigerian politicians.

We Obidients just want to try something new... Whats wrong with that... Are you not tired of this country bro.

Ordinary steady power that every underdeveloped African country don achieve move on since. Nigeria the biggest economy in Africa is still struggling with power.

I no even wan talk about the economy that only knows how to nose dive since I was born.

If you are not tired, we are....

We are tired! There is nothing right about this country, nothing at all... Except music industry!

Think bro... Thinking is not illegal.

Peter may not be the messiah we need but... He is worth trying... If it turns out we are wrong.. no issues... At least we can say that we tried.

Instead of recycling the same people... Imagine voting those two "Oligarchs" into power? Smh for my fellow Nigerians

Sometimes I think we enjoy suffering!

Have you been outside Nigeria bro... To any developed country?

Even the so called "developing" countries?

You go start to dey cry for Nigeria!!!

We are a freaking shit hole...

5 Likes

Re: Millions Of Nigeria Has Already Chosen Peter Obi He Don't Need Crowded Rallies . by alanto: 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
Consolidation ti mo nso Ayinde o grin
Re: Millions Of Nigeria Has Already Chosen Peter Obi He Don't Need Crowded Rallies . by Okoroawusa: 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
How can a people be this dumb?
Re: Millions Of Nigeria Has Already Chosen Peter Obi He Don't Need Crowded Rallies . by Thedon22: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
HITsquad:
supporting Peter Obi is not a rocket science... You only need c'mon sense to know that he is the best candidate out of the rest.

Who you going to vote for Atiku or Tinubu?

We already witnessed those two... They are just typical Nigerian politicians.

[[We Obidients just want to try something new... Whats wrong with that... Are you not tired o[/b]f this country bro.

Ordinary steady power that every underdeveloped African country don achieve move on since. Nigeria the biggest economy in Africa is still struggling with power.

I no even wan talk about the economy that only knows how to nose dive since I was born.

If you are not tired, we are....

We are tired! There is nothing right about this country, nothing at all... Except music industry!

Think bro... Thinking is not illegal.

Peter may not be the messiah we need but... He is worth trying... If it turns out we are wrong.. no issues... At least we can say that we tried.

Instead of recycling the same people... Imagine voting those two "Oligarchs" into power? Smh for my fellow Nigerians

Sometimes I think we enjoy suffering!

Have you been outside Nigeria bro... To any developed country?

Even the so called "developing" countries?

You go start to dey cry for Nigeria!!!

We are a freaking shit hole...

What is NEW in Obi ? Is it not the same Obi that ruled Anambra for 8years or another ? What are the testimonies of Anambra people about him ? Wisdom dictates that if you must try something new make sure it is better or the best. Otherwise, you will end up jumping from frying pan to fire !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Nigeria Has Already Chosen Peter Obi He Don't Need Crowded Rallies . by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
buksarki:
Nwanne

Reserve your consolation speech until after election biko
Re: Millions Of Nigeria Has Already Chosen Peter Obi He Don't Need Crowded Rallies . by XerXers: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
Thedon22:

What is NEW in Obi ? Is it not the same Obi that ruled Anambra for 8years or another ? What are the testimonies of Anambra people about him ? Wisdom dictates that if you must try something new make sure it is better or the best. Otherwise, you will end up jumping from frying pan to fire !
If you are waiting for testimonies of Anambra people then you don't understand Igbo people. Do you think we are like you who considers criticizing a governor as a big sin? Go and check all data on indices of governance not rubbish testimonies which could be bought with odourless fufu. By the way, Yar'Adua performed Excellently well, what did he do in Katsina? Can someone do beyond resources available at his disposal?
Re: Millions Of Nigeria Has Already Chosen Peter Obi He Don't Need Crowded Rallies . by XerXers: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Nwanne

Reserve your consolation speech until after election biko
No be by crowd mobilized with money. We all know obi lack the war chest. But he keeps pulling reasonable organic crowd.. those who lack the money to mobilize themselves still have obi at heart in their houses
Re: Millions Of Nigeria Has Already Chosen Peter Obi He Don't Need Crowded Rallies . by GamalNasser: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lol , this is post shifting but it's okay
Re: Millions Of Nigeria Has Already Chosen Peter Obi He Don't Need Crowded Rallies . by buksarki: 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
Okoroawusa:
How can a people be this dumb?
You are the dumbest person I have ever see. What is that your name Okoro what?
Re: Millions Of Nigeria Has Already Chosen Peter Obi He Don't Need Crowded Rallies . by Curious345: 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
buksarki:

I and about 8 professors did some serious analysis. WE SAW THAT OBI DATTI ALREADY HAVE 34M VOTES IN THE BAG. IT WAS SURPRISING
Re: Millions Of Nigeria Has Already Chosen Peter Obi He Don't Need Crowded Rallies . by Okoroawusa: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
buksarki:
You are the dumbest person I have ever see. What is that your name Okoro what?
Okoroawusaonuma

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Tinubu Has Another Bigger Health Problem- Laughs When Others Are Mean / US Official: Russia Can Destroy Ukraine In A Day Without The Use Of Weapons / Buhari A Northerner Jail Igbo Son, Kaun They Are Afraid Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.