Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:00 AM

PAP: The Task Ahead Of General Barry Tariye Ndiomu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PAP: The Task Ahead Of General Barry Tariye Ndiomu (12098 Views)

Amnesty Program: Tinubu sacks Ndiomu, appoints Otuaro as new Administrator / Tinubu Congratulates Tariye Gbadegesin As CEO Of Climate Investment Funds / PAP: Tariye Ndiomu's Troubles and Way Ahead - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PAP: The Task Ahead Of General Barry Tariye Ndiomu by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support his excellency Mr Peter obi for the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

Please? What do you mean by Please? You’re now resorting to begging us when the handwriting on the wall is now very bold for you & your foolish, uncouth & indecorous people to see?

I thought your people were huffing & puffing that Pandora Obituary will be Nigeria’s next President at all cost with or without our votes & support?

And what do you mean by without tribalism & nepotism? Which cursed ethnicity planted & watered the seed of tribalism & hatred (that have now germinated & grown in the hearts of everybody) in Nigeria if not your stupid & hate-filled people?

I thought you said it is the turn of the South East to produce President and nobody can stop you?

Nooooo! It will be the turn of the South East when WE THE YORUBAS AND THE HAUSA/FULANIS AND THE NIGER DELTANS agree that it is the turn of you belligerent & criminally-minded lots.

But unfortunately for you, since it was your power-hungry ancestors (Kaduna Nzeogu & Co) that aborted & terminated our Glorious Democracy at its infancy, thereby plunging us into poverty, backwardness & oppression - and your other stupid ancestor (Zik) even went the extra-mile, out of greed & lack of foresight, to REMOVE THE SECESSION CLAUSE that would have helped & liberated every ethnicity from the constitution.

Now, listen to me, the turn of you cannibalistic, incestuous & Cocaine-Trafficking charlatans to rule Nigeria will be when this world ends, and another one begins and ends in the year 3033.

Stop campaigning for Pandora Obituary to my people because WE ALL KNOW that a vote for him automatically translates into a vote for BIAFLA.

Pandora Obituary should first go and rescue Anambra and the South-Eastern States from the menace of UGM & iPOB before coming to rescue Nigeria.

Besides, the bastard already said he will pamper & negotiate with his terrorists. You want me and my people to vote for a Terrorist sympathizer? No way!

I know some of you mentally-impaired & deranged nonentities will still quote me and asking me their usual stupid question, which is:

If you know you do not love or want us, why don’t you give us our BIAFLA?

Nooooo! We will not give you BIAFLA because after your people r-aped & tarnished the image & reputation of Nigeria for over 4 decades home & abroad - you now want to turn around, jump ship, and looking for a shortcut to get a fresh start? Not possible.

On a second thought, as a merciful king and the spokesperson of the Gods, if you can summon & assemble your people to vacate from all the 5 Geo-Political zones outside your South East and return back to your landlocked & erosion-ravaged villages; then I might be able to persuade my people and the powers that be - to grant you your BIAFLA but on one condition: ALL OF YOU MUST ABANDON ALL YOUR PROPERTIES IN THE SOUTH WEST AND NEVER LOOK BACK.

Well, I kuku trust the Hausa/Fulanis up north and the Niger-DELTANS down south to do the same by commandeering all your properties since they already did it to your parents during the Biafran war. grin

Lastly, permit me to end my beautiful write-up with my most favorite quote:

A bastard child that says his mother will not sleep; it is Omorogun (turning stick) and Omori Odo (Pestle) that we will collectively use to destabilize, panelbeat & dismantle his coconut head each time he tries to take a nap.

Good day!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PAP: The Task Ahead Of General Barry Tariye Ndiomu by sageb: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2022
Re: PAP: The Task Ahead Of General Barry Tariye Ndiomu by odaniel1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
Zoharariel:

Please? What do you mean by Please? You’re now resorting to begging us when the handwriting on the wall is now very bold for you & your foolish, uncouth & indecorous people to see?

I thought your people were huffing & puffing that Pandora Obituary will be Nigeria’s next President at all cost with or without our votes & support?

And what do you mean by without tribalism & nepotism? Which cursed ethnicity planted & watered the seed of tribalism & hatred (that have now germinated & grown in the hearts of everybody) in Nigeria if not your stupid & hate-filled people?

I thought you said it is the turn of the South East to produce President and nobody can stop you?

Nooooo! It will be the turn of the South East when WE THE YORUBAS AND THE HAUSA/FULANIS AND THE NIGER DELTA agree that it is the turn of you belligerent & criminally-minded lots.

But unfortunately for you, since it was your power-hungry ancestors (Kaduna Nzeogu & Co) that aborted & terminated our Glorious Democracy at its infancy, thereby plunging us into poverty, backwardness & oppression - and even going the extra-mile, out of greed & lack of foresight, to REMOVE THE SECESSION CLAUSE that would have helped everybody from the constitution.

Now, the turn of you cannibalistic, incestuous & Cocaine-Trafficking people to rule Nigeria will be when this world ends, and another one begins and end in the year 3033.

Stop campaigning for Pandora Obituary because a vote for him automatically translates into a vote for BIAFLA.

Pandora Obituary should first go and rescue Anambra and the South-Eastern States from the menace of UGM & iPOB before coming to rescue Nigeria.

Besides, the bastard already said he will pamper & negotiate with his terrorists. You want me and my people to vote for a Terrorist sympathizer? No way!

I know some of you mentally-impaired & deranged nonentities will still quote me and asking me their usual stupid question, which is:

If you know you do not love or want us, why don’t you give us our BIAFLA?

Nooooo! We will not give you BIAFLA because after your people r-aped & tarnished the image & reputation of Nigeria for over 4 decades home & abroad - you now want to turn around, jump ship, and looking for a shortcut to get a fresh start? Not possible.

On a second thought, as a merciful king and the spokesperson of the Gods, if you can summon & assemble your people to vacate from all the 5 Geo-Political zones outside your South East and return back to your landlocked & erosion-ravaged villages; then I might be able to persuade my people and the powers that be - to grant you your BIAFLA. I am not joking.

Lastly, permit me to end my beautiful write-up with my most favorite quote:

A bastard child that says his mother will not sleep; it is Omorogun (turning stick) and Omori Odo (Pestle) that we will collectively use to destabilize, panelbeat & dismantle his coconut head each time he tries to take a nap.

Good day!

Tell me you are pained at the dexterity of this ethnic group then I'd understand that the acid flowing from your infant suckle has polarized your senses. Why do you want them to return to their land-locked abode and claim not to give them the liberty of secession? It is clear you are of the very hem that has beset and so wrongfully marginalised that tribe but ye, woe unto thee, a time comes when even the wicked will not sleep.

1 Like

Re: PAP: The Task Ahead Of General Barry Tariye Ndiomu by BABANGBALI: 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
forayfleo:
☝️☝️�
you sabi lie
Re: PAP: The Task Ahead Of General Barry Tariye Ndiomu by seunayantokun(m): 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
Yeyenatu
Re: PAP: The Task Ahead Of General Barry Tariye Ndiomu by techWriter1: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
A better Nigeria is all we thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cut All The Expenses Of Every Aspect Of The Government By 60% – Obi Tells FG / Billy Osawaru, Other Rep Members Accused Of Corruption, Risk Recall Over Fraud / FG To Introduce Death Insurance For Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.