Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Case closed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Case closed. (993 Views)

Case closed / Case closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Case closed. by Oyerinde16(m): 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Case closed. by PastorOku: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
You really get time for nansense cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Case closed. by Opeax17(m): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
Oyerinde16:
We the latest batch of N-power batch C stream 2 should kindly let's create a group, state by state. We would use this channel to communicate, pass information among ourselves.

The National body will advice beneficiaries, organize skill acquisition programms, We will also meet with government agencies like bank of agric, bank of industries, Nirsal micro finance banks and other agencies that can assist us make our one year program worthwhile.

By this, I need only batch C stream 2 beneficiary's to contact me with their names and state

We will create state esco's state by state.

Kindly reach out to me with
1. Name
2. State
3. Program

Reach me on 08146984970 on WhatsApp.
Get a job
Re: Case closed. by Oyerinde16(m): 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
Opeax17:

Get a job

I am self employed, I earn well, I only want to use it as a catalyst to meet the minister of humanitarian affiars, heads of banks and government agencies...

Not every N-power beneficiary is poor, change your crazy mentality and grow up...
Re: Case closed. by Oyerinde16(m): 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
Opeax17:

Get a job

I don't need a job sir... I already employ others, this is just a catalyst to help myself and others...
Re: Case closed. by Oyerinde16(m): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2022
Once some people who aren't beneficiaries see u, they spew their hate, and wants to make it look like you are jobless, u guys wake up n avoid me, I live better than most of you...

1 Like

Re: Case closed. by dhope: 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
Oyerinde16:
Once some people who aren't beneficiaries see u, they spew their hate, and wants to make it look like you are jobless, u guys wake up n avoid me, I live better than most of you...
Don't mind comments bro. Everyone is entitled to his own opinion. I as a person is employed well to the glory of God but my motive for registering for this scheme is just to ensure I get my own national cake from the looting of treasury at federal level in this country. At all at all person go dey chop pepper soup and drink bottle content anytime money comes from the wasteful govt.

3 Likes

Re: Case closed. by Aladdin1(m): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
You are jobless and idle.and dont even try to deny it.because no gainfully employed selfemployed person will have time for nonsense like this.the npower batch A was more organised and had recognised exco.but the agitation and protest did not produce any meaningful thing and everyone have moved on with their life
Re: Case closed. by noble4d(m): 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
Oyerinde16:
We the latest batch of N-power batch C stream 2 should kindly let's create a group, state by state. We would use this channel to communicate, pass information among ourselves.

The National body will advice beneficiaries, organize skill acquisition programms, We will also meet with government agencies like bank of agric, bank of industries, Nirsal micro finance banks and other agencies that can assist us make our one year program worthwhile.

By this, I need only batch C stream 2 beneficiary's to contact me with their names and state

We will create state esco's state by state.

Kindly reach out to me with
1. Name
2. State
3. Program

Reach me on 08146984970 on WhatsApp.

Bro please has Npower open portal for new set?
Re: Case closed. by Oyerinde16(m): 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Aladdin1:
You are jobless and idle.and dont even try to deny it.because no gainfully employed selfemployed person will have time for nonsense like this.the npower batch A was more organised and had recognised exco.but the agitation and protest did not produce any meaningful thing and everyone have moved on with their life

You WILL NOT and I repeat You WILL NOT tell me what to do with my life. While I harness beneficiaries to meet heads of agencies and government, you should stop hating and find better things to do...

You that don't have time for nonsense, how much is your house rent... Most likely it's still mummy give me... U beta ji masun...

1 Like

Re: Case closed. by Oyerinde16(m): 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Aladdin1:
You are jobless and idle life

See the fool, 2016 you were a beneficiary, you earned it for 4 years and came out with nothing to show, and I want to maximize my own 1 year to the fullest and you are calling me jobless... Me that pays 5 people monthly... Poverty is truly a bastard...

Better apologize and let's carry you along before this your silly pride and hate goes ahead of your fall...

Re: Case closed. by Aladdin1(m): 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
Oyerinde16:

See the fool, 2016 you were a beneficiary, you earned it for 4 years and came out with nothing to show, and I want to maximize my own 1 year to the fullest and you are calling me jobless... Me that pays 5 people monthly... Poverty is truly a bastard...

Better apologize and let's carry you along before this your silly pride and hate goes ahead of your fall...
jobless hungry idiot! you are pained because i exposed your lies of saying you are gainfully employed! i never said i was a beneficiary.i only said i know many who were among the first batch that the government took serious and now they have moved on with their.if you like go and naked at abuja eagle square to protest over npower.the shame is on you foolish fool!
Re: Case closed. by Aladdin1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
Oyerinde16:

You pay 5 people and you still online begging for people to join u to beg for npower work. oga shut up.you are jobless jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Case closed. by Oyerinde16(m): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
Aladdin1:
jobless hungry idiot! you are pained because i exposed your lies of saying you are gainfully employed! i never said i was a beneficiary.i only said i know many who were among the first batch that the government took serious and now they have moved on with their.if you like go and naked at abuja eagle square to protest over npower.the shame is on you foolish fool!

You only exposed your stupidity, ignorance and self - centeredness. When you were a beneficiary in 2016, you were enjoying the cake, you wasted your miserable life and had nothing to show, you could not organize or harness yourselves and resources to do any meaningful thing... I know some intelligent and smart beneficiary who built something they are able to show... But you come and tell me I am jobless is very painful, I manage a 100 hectares farm, I do buying n selling of commodities, I run bolt/Uber in Abuja, I am a hustler, I work and pay others, N-power is only a plus, I am still looking for how to harness and meet authorities... Using it as a catalyst, but you are here displaying your stupidity telling me I am jobless, I agree I am jobless, but you see this 1 year, I will collect it. When you were collecting u did not know... For your information I am even working for a governorship candidate, I have too much on hand... Just get out...
Re: Case closed. by Oyerinde16(m): 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
Aladdin1:
You pay 5 people and you still online begging for people to join u to beg for npower work. oga shut up.you are jobless jare.

Like are you daft or something, beg for what I have already being shortlisted for abi how, I don't understand... I only need likeminds to put things together and maximize our 1 year...

I have not even started receiving, I am alreading planing not to fail...

You failed to plan, you received for 4 years yet nothing to show... You should truly be ashamed of your life...

Your story is this, You failed to plan and in turn FAILED,

I am planning not to fail and you are pained... That's why we are miles apart...
Re: Case closed. by Hassanmaye(m): 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
Oyerinde16:

You only exposed your stupidity, ignorance and self - centeredness. When you were a beneficiary in 2016, you were enjoying the cake, you wasted your miserable life and had nothing to show, you could not organize or harness yourselves and resources to do any meaningful thing... I know some intelligent and smart beneficiary who built something they are able to show... But you come and tell me I am jobless is very painful, I manage a 100 hectares farm, I do buying n selling of commodities, I run bolt/Uber in Abuja, I am a hustler, I work and pay others, N-power is only a plus, I am still looking for how to harness and meet authorities... Using it as a catalyst, but you are here displaying your stupidity telling me I am jobless, I agree I am jobless, but you see this 1 year, I will collect it. When you were collecting u did not know... For your information I am even working for a governorship candidate, I have too much on hand... Just get out...
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Designer Engineer / Nicon Test Whats Up? / Believe And U'll Make It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.