Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Case closed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Case closed (255 Views)

Case closed. / Case closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Case closed by Preciousomakiye(m): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2021
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Case closed by teacherbim(f): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
Preciousomakiye:
Good morning everyone..
I am Omakiyeke Precious Edafe, a graduate of business education from Delta State University, Abraka...
I'm from a family of 7 children and I happen to be the eldest son, I lost my dad in a car accident while I was running a diploma in Delsu around October 2013 and since then it has really been hell for us the children as all the responsibilities fell back to my mother who is just a mini trader..
I managed to push myself through my diploma program and came out as the best graduating student with a Distinction Hons and I also worked harder to continue with my regular program which wasn't easy at all, since I had to carter for almost everything myself.. infact, at some point, I thought of dropping out of school but with the help of some friends and some very good lecturers, I was able to graduate, and I also came out as the best graduating student with a first class degree in Business Education in 2017.. I served at Kwara state college of Education Illorin and worked hard to see if I could get a chance there for me to work but luck was not on my side.. Ever since I finished my service, I've gone to several places in search of jobs, I've worked in a bar, an hotel, I've done some odd jobs too, I've worked in a genealogy firm but I couldn't continue because the pay I received were stipends that couldn't even carter for myself talk more of my family..I also went for a church programme but I was sent home because I spoke the truth and my leader was angry that I had no right to talk, I've also tried some schools too but the pay is just too small.. I don't know what to do anymore... I would have also loved to learn a skill but where will I get money??.. right now I'm feeling so frustrated, sometimes I just come home and see my mom crying and it breaks my heart .. I feel I've failed everyone.. had to leave my house to stay in Ibadan.. things are still not getting better ...
Please I need a sponsor, mentor or a Job, I promise to pay back any single Penney to anyone who's ready to help me find a job or learn a trade.. am at the verge of depression right now.. please help a brother.. my number is 07063173217
Thank you
I pray you get a job and a helper soon

(1) (Reply)

Welding Supervisor / Pick Up Technologies (customer Service Recruitment Abuja) / HELP!!! Confusion Between Career And Making Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.