Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? (1174 Views)

Baba-ahmed Of The Labour Party Raises Concerns About Fake Social Media Accounts / Peter Obi: The Labour Party Candidate Electrifying Young Nigerians - BBC / PDP Signs MOU With 31 Political Parties (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by ScamHunter: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
Why are all Nigerian politicians from other parties against Peter Obi?

It's just as if he's already the president and that his performance was below expectation.

The consensus among all political parties and their politicians seem to now be anybody-but-Obi.

PDP, APC and Sowore plus Kwakwanso parties are all playing opposition polities against Obi's Labour Party. Why is that so?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by successmatters(m): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
The leader in any elections will always face general resistance from the second and third parties.

Peter Obi of Labour Party assumed a huge lead since he declared to run. Other parties are now realising that apart from joining forces to attack him, Peter Obi is already in Aso Rock.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by YourMrBoo: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
Omo I tell you...

Corruption fighting back seriously...

Buh my prayers for Nigeria is that we get it right come 2023 in Jesus name, Amen.
Inshallah!!

22 Likes

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by alanto: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
Because Obidient dey attacj everybody.. if you are not attacking Tinubu you are attacking Atiku if not it's Kwankwaso... You don't expect them to fold their mouths undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by obiekunie01: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
alanto:
Because Obidient dey attacj everybody.. if you are not attacking Tinubu you are attacking Atiku if not it's Kwankwaso... You don't expect them to fold their mouths undecided

rubbish talk without substance.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by obembet(f): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
Why Obidient dey insult other candidate?
Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by slivertongue: 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
From Grass to Grace, from Nothing to Something...

4 Likes

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by YourMrBoo: 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
obembet:
Why Obidient dey insult other candidate?

Na tinubu and that o'mockery start am...

That obident Nigerians will labour in vain...

Omo na their obident know say this corrupt elders no get shame...

1 Like

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by XerXers: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
alanto:
But Obi is the one contesting. Did Obi or his official spokespersons attack other candidates?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by Corrinthians(m): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
alanto:
These Obidients are very foolish goats I swear. They sound as if they're on their own then folks came attacking them.

Who attacks people more than they do. They even celebrate their stupidity calling it "neck pressing". Yet turn around to complain about folks attacking them.

Typical ipobic traits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by obembet(f): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
YourMrBoo:

Na tinubu and that o'mockery start am...

That obident Nigerians will labour in vain...

Omo na their obident know say this corrupt elders no get shame...

I wish you follow Up How the mata started.. thats was even the reason why i withdraw my support for thier Obidient mata
Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
Corrinthians:
These Obidients are very foolish goats I swear. They sound as if they're on their own then folks came attacking them.

Who attacks people more than they do. They even celebrate their stupidity calling it "neck pressing". Yet turn around to complain about folks attacking them.

Typical ipobic traits.
shatap omenka
stop talking nonsense
Tinubu is a common criminal
Kiss the truth

6 Likes

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by favor914: 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
ScamHunter:

It's just as if he's already the president and that his performance was below expectation.

The consensus among all political parties and their politicians seem to now be anybody-but-Obi.

PDP, APC and Sowore plus Kwakwanso parties are all playing opposition polities against Obi's Labour Party. Why is that so?
Never seen a group of disillusioned people that believe in their own self deceit like ipobians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by favor914: 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
Corrinthians:

Typical ipobic traits.
I wonder who is against the traitor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by YourMrBoo: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
obembet:

I wish you follow Up How the mata started.. thats was even the reason why i withdraw my support for thier Obidient mata

You're never an obident... Thievenubu urchins and mischieve grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by Pastorjohn2: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
God forbid we let an IPOB member into the corridors of power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by YourMrBoo: 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

Now tinubu and apc obey ipob orders tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by Curious345: 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
Obi will win.. he already got 34m votes upfront

4 Likes

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by AlaafinOfOyo: 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

You prefer A drug lord/ Boko Haram combo?
Or a fulani after fulani succession? Those are not good alternatives.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by Blueivyp: 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
ScamHunter:

This is the first time an incorrigible Nigerian is contesting on the national level

4 Likes

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by Idiotseverywher: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
successmatters:
The leader in any elections will always face general resistance from the second and third parties.

Peter Obi of Labour Party assumed a huge lead since he declared to run. Other parties are now realising that apart from joining forces to attack him, Peter Obi is already in Aso Rock.
. They are afraid that Peter Obi is coming to take away their source of living, most of them are sadist they don't want anything good to come to Nigeria, they want only them and their family to continue to loot Nigeria but obi is coming to change the old order

5 Likes

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by adekolaelect(m): 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
It is not as if they hate obi / LP but no one is ready to labour in vain ,No one is ready to associate with Regional fail candidate like him.

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by ScamHunter: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
adekolaelect:
It is not as if they hate obi / LP but no one is ready to labour in vain ,No one is ready to associate with Regional fail candidate like him.

But it's not your labour na. And Obidients are not even asking you to associate with them. The question is why all these parties find unity in their attacks on a party that is not yet in power.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by DMerciful(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lies! You've admitted you won't vote for Obi because of your hatred for Igbos. It has nothing to do with Obi himself but his ancestry
obembet:

2 Likes

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by obembet(f): 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
DMerciful:
Lies! You've admitted you won't vote for Obi because of your hatred for Igbos. It has nothing to do with Obi himself but his ancestry

Pls check all my comments and screenshot where i make that statement
Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by DMerciful(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
Is this not you below?
obembet:

Pls check all my comments and screenshot where i make that statement

1 Like

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by obembet(f): 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
DMerciful:
Is this not you below?

So where the my hate speech Against igbo dey Here. Can i say u hate Yoruba cos u didnt support Tinubu
Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by DMerciful(m): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
In the second screenshot, you never denied hating him because he is Igbo, you only said its tit for tat!
obembet:

So where the my hate speech Against igbo dey Here. Can i say u hate Yoruba cos u didnt support Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by obembet(f): 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
DMerciful:
In the second screenshot, you never denied hating him because he is Igbo, you only said its tit for tat!

What i say is not Different from what you said.
Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by ScamHunter: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
DMerciful:
Is this not you below?

God forbid BAT thing. One unfortunate Igbo man fit go marry this one o.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are All The Political Parties Against The Labour Party? by JoeNL22(m): 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
ScamHunter:

Seek OBI, for Nothing Great! shall be Subtracted from Thee.
Shebi dino said his popularity is dying out.
Let's wait and see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Oyetola's Top Officials Flee Abroad, As Top Directors Refused / No Such Thing As Right Candidates In Elections, Says Bishop Kukah / 2023 Election: Has Tinubu Been A Master Strategist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.