Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Am Willing To Marry Otedola's Son Please Help Me Look For Him — Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Willing To Marry Otedola's Son Please Help Me Look For Him — Lady (2367 Views)

What Happened To Femi Otedola's Son? / Vote My Son Please / Solidstar: "I Be Street Boy, Na Money Make Me Look Like Ajebo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Willing To Marry Otedola's Son Please Help Me Look For Him — Lady by Thekokoroom2: 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
Young lady offers to marry the only son of billionaire oil mogul, Fewa Otedola, regardless of his special needs.

Femi Otedola who is currently on a three weeks birthday cruise on a yacht with his family and four children got beckoned by a lady requesting to marry his only son.

The lady in question requested to be the bride of the younger brother of the disk jockey, Florence ‘DJ Cuppy‘ Otedola.

The lady further acknowledged the special needs of the Fewa Otedola while stating that it is of no concern as long as she gets to enjoy the luxury of being a daughter-in-law to the family.

Watch video on IG: @eugenesblog9ja

Re: I Am Willing To Marry Otedola's Son Please Help Me Look For Him — Lady by idomalord: 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
made men ,

either honestly or dishonestly

either by sweat or inheritance or sacrifice
are no longer safe

from women who are plain gold diggers

and who have nothing to offer

other than 13 minutes of fun.

men be wise

7 Likes

Re: I Am Willing To Marry Otedola's Son Please Help Me Look For Him — Lady by Wawelexy(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
Gold digging hoe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Willing To Marry Otedola's Son Please Help Me Look For Him — Lady by JOACHINpedro: 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
I wish you luck
Re: I Am Willing To Marry Otedola's Son Please Help Me Look For Him — Lady by jeromestarks: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Will still she want him if the father says he's giving the boy nothing?

6 Likes

Re: I Am Willing To Marry Otedola's Son Please Help Me Look For Him — Lady by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
A Man proposes not the other way.

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Marry Otedola's Son Please Help Me Look For Him — Lady by Mercury12(m): 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Fish brain.
Must everything be a joke?

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Marry Otedola's Son Please Help Me Look For Him — Lady by Theboy21: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
Babygirl you are a puta angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Willing To Marry Otedola's Son Please Help Me Look For Him — Lady by gift2xl: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
Indomie
Re: I Am Willing To Marry Otedola's Son Please Help Me Look For Him — Lady by Christofilee: 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Wahala something.

Better find your person go front. Get your money and see if he will come for you. I don't even think he'll see this post of yours.��
Re: I Am Willing To Marry Otedola's Son Please Help Me Look For Him — Lady by ahnie: 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
Chai money is indeed the only friend a woman can really rely on cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: I Am Willing To Marry Otedola's Son Please Help Me Look For Him — Lady by irunoko(m): 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
Werey,ofon,gbewiri, Ole,oleyyyy

Lowaise shey.kin Shey iru E ni otedola jnr mafe

(1) (Reply)

Why I Married An Older Woman” – Actor Artus Frank Spills / NOLLYWOOD Actor Kanayo.o.kanayo Turns A Deliverance Minister! / Dancer Wade Robson Claims Michael Jackson Molested Him For Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.