Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,726 members, 7,827,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA (3039 Views)

Lekki Deep Sea Port Received The First Transshipment Vessel From The Far East / $1.6 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port Reaches 50% Completion / Intels Not Indebted To NPA, We Are Owed $750 Million Instead — Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
China Harbour Engineering Company and Tolaram Group, an international consortium led by Lekki Port Investment Holding Inc, hold 52.5 per cent and 22.5 per cent respectively. This is followed by 20 per cent ownership by the Lagos State Government and five per cent by the Nigerian Ports Authority.
In 2020, China Harbour Engineering Company, a subsidiary of China Communications Construction Company, made an equity investment of $221m in the project for 52.5 per cent ownership in Lekki Port.
In 2019, the company signed a $629m loan agreement with China Development Bank to provided the funding

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
China is building more Ports in Nigeria, gradually they are taking over Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by BloomingDale(f): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
post=118167126:
China is building more Port in Nigeria, gradually they are taking over Nigeria

Do you have the money to build a port? If so, do it, and stop the crocodile tears.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by Curious345: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
I love the Chinese so much .. they made me a millionaire

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
BloomingDale:

Do you have the money to build a port? If so do it and stop the crocodile tears.
Same China that wanted to fund Anambra airport city, Anambra intelligentsia caution Obiano the implications, thank God for Peter Obi's savings he was able to fund the project without loan

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by BloomingDale(f): 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
post=118167277:

Same China that wanted to fund Cargo airport in Anambra state, Anambra intelligentsia caution Obiano the implications, thank God for Peter Obi's savings he was able to fund the project without loan

I will let this one slide since my sis is married to an Anambra man. If not, you for chop wotowoto and vawulence from my hand. I've been dealing with peeps like you since 1900.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by Blueivyp: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
BloomingDale:

Do you have the money to build a port? If so do it and stop the crocodile tears.

How much is $ 600 to Nigeria? How much was returned as Abacha's loot?

10 people in Nigeria can make that investment if the government allow citizens invest in such enterprises.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by ImperialYoruba: 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
BloomingDale:

In the footstep of his dullard candidate, would prefer we build brewery, not ports. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
BloomingDale:

I will let this one slide since my sis is married to an Anambra man. If not, you for chop wotowoto and vawulence from my hand. I've been dealing with peeps like you since 1900.
They know born you

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by femisplash: 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ipob haters are here again. Tolaram group is the frontline investor while China Habour Engineering Company handled the construction of the port. The port would be running on build, operate and transfer agreement. You're dying for Onitsha river port, you can as well impress on Soludo to attract similar investors for the project rather than locking your parents inside the house on Mondays. The more you hate SW development, the higher SW soars while you drop like flies.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by PENNYSWAP: 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
Nigerian Government are not sincere with the citizens cuz if now, couple of people can do that in Nigeria but if Government sees u have money, they will find a way to run u down, especially when u r not a Fulani or kanuri man
Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by Ttalk: 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
No % is owned by Anambra billionaires?, that report is not correct. China front for Igbo.

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by ImperialYoruba: 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
post=118167277:

Same China that wanted to fund Anambra airport city, Anambra intelligentsia caution Obiano the implications, thank God for Peter Obi's savings he was able to fund the project without loan

Yinmu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by PENNYSWAP: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
femisplash:
Ipob haters are here again. Tolaram group is the frontline investor while China Has Engineering Company handled the construction of the port. The port is would be running on build, operate and transfer agreement. You're dying for Onitsha river port, you can as well impress on Soludo to attract similar investors for the project rather than locking your parents inside the house on Mondays. The more you hate SW development, the SW soars while you drop like flies.

Which south west development lol

U r funny

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by ImperialYoruba: 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
femisplash:
Ipob haters are here again. Tolaram group is the frontline investor while China Has Engineering Company handled the construction of the port. The port is would be running on build, operate and transfer agreement. You're dying for Onitsha river port, you can as well impress on Soludo to attract similar investors for the project rather than locking your parents inside the house on Mondays. The more you hate SW development, the SW soars while you drop like flies.

grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
femisplash:
You are plan
D
U
M
B
I guess Igbo own Punch newspaper
https://punchng.com/lekki-portll-boost-intra-african-trade-create-170000-jobs-pingzhen/

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by femisplash: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
post=118167277:

How much was Peter Obi's fathom savings that would have built a $2.2billion Airport?.. You are only living in a fool's paradise to think Obiano didn't borrow to build the airport.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by Oxb90: 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
Na wah ooh, China don buy Nigeria na. Wetin remain
Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by Ttalk: 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
femisplash:

How much was Peter Obi's fathom savings that would have built a $2.2billion Airport?.. You are only living in a fool's paradise to think Obiano didn't borrow to build the airport.

Why are you talking like this, Anambrians don't need foreign investors, their billionaires are rich enough to develop Anambra.

Heeeeee. There's nothing we won't hear on Nairaland. Anambrians stopped Obiano from getting China to build the Anambra Airport

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
femisplash:
Tolaram Group is Asian company Otondo

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by Ttalk: 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
post=118167277:

This must be Sunday joke

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by Bardo: 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
BloomingDale:

grin grin
Mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by Ttalk: 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
femisplash:

The guy is always trying to be sound intelligent but always ended up embarrassing himself

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by Bardo: 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
Chinese people will soon become obas in yorubaland grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
femisplash:

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by femisplash: 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
post=118167597:

You are plan
D
U
M
B
I guess Igbo own Punch newspaper
https://punchng.com/lekki-portll-boost-intra-african-trade-create-170000-jobs-pingzhen/
You must be blind not to see Tolaram group as an investor in the article. How else can we explain a PPP project to an Itibolibo like you?.
But I thought ibos were saying FG owned it?

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by femisplash: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
post=118167704:

Tolaram Group is Asian company Otondo
Ohh, so, it's an Asian company( Singaporean coy)but your brain couldn't understand that before opening a thread bleating like a goat that China(Govt) owned the port.

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
femisplash:

You must be blind not to see Tolaram group as an investor in the article. How else can we explain a PPP project to an Itibolibo like you?.
But I thought ibos were saying FG owned it?
FG owns 20 stake, while 75 is controlled by Asians, that's my point you dumb brain is now pushing against Igbo against Yoruba because I state the fact, I also wrote same China want to fund more ports in Nigeria, something they did with railway that Nigeria are finding it difficult to repay.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by VaginaMiners: 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
post=118167857:

Made a mistake grin Nigeria port authority owns 20% while Lagos State owns 5% grin grin
This illiterate ipobic osu doesn't even understand the meaning of 'respectively ' grin cheesy grin
These are the same losers planning to rescue Nigeria grin grin

Get proper education before you troll..
Osu alusi !

Lemme educate your ignorant flat head , Lagos currently owns 20% of the investment.

Poorly lettered upper iweka Ipob terrorist!

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
femisplash:

Ohh, so, it's an Asian company( Singaporean coy)but your brain couldn't understand that before opening a thread bleating like a goat that China(Govt) owned the port.
After educating you before now you thought it was your tribe men that own Tolaram group grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki Deep Sea Port 75% Own By China, 20% Lagos State And 5% to NPA by Vote4Obi: 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lol, the BATstards are celebrating Chinese port as Tinubu legacy. SMH.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Videos From Peter Obi's Presidential Rally In Warri, Delta State / List Of New Appointees And Some New Ministries. / Indians treating Nigerians as second class citizens in Nigeria-disturbing photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.