Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu (589 Views)

Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) / Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? / Elders From Igbo Speaking Part Of Edo State(igbanke) Storm KANU Father's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Let me tell you this now if you are here and thinking peter obi will win presidential election then you must be a toddler or you are a politically naive. Also I noticed that the majority of people that saying peter obi is next Nigeria president they have never vote in their entire life in fact some of them are born in early 2000 they don't understand Nigeria voting system.

What surprised me today is igbo youths that 90% of them are doing their business in Yorubaland without any form of intimidation from anywhere the same Tinubu gave works for many igbo youths in lagos.warned their elders from endorsing Tinubu. Imagine if Yoruba youths do the same how will you people feel?

Even pa Adebanjo a Yoruba man backing peter obi no single Yoruba talk about it you igbo has never hidden your disdain for Yoruba people . Anyway this election may thought many of a lesson let the game begin .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lol politics of bitterness at it peak.

Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
That's not a big deal. They can support who ever they want. Tinubu is my candidate. On his mandate we stand. He is the best man for the job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
You people endorsement is meaningless

2 Likes

Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
There is no going back bro.
duro4chang:
That's not a big deal. They can support who ever they want. Tinu is my candidate. On his mandate we stand. He is the best man for the job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
There is no going back bro.
Thank you. You can say that again. Wailers go wail taya. We don win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ohaneze is not representing the South East but themselves

Know this and have peace!
Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
The campaign have not started but they have start shivering.
duro4chang:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
Who are you fooling.
Wiseandtrue:

1 Like

Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
Wiseandtrue:

But Afenifere represents SW shey?

2 Likes

Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by Curious345: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
So you brought your emotions to the negotiating table ? Please come back home with a cup of tears OBI-DATTI IS YOU NEW COMMANDER IN CHIEF
Tinubuadvocate:
Let me tell you this now if you are here and thinking peter obi will win presidential election then you must be a toddler or you are a politically naive. Also I noticed that the majority of people that saying peter obi is next Nigeria president they have never vote in their entire life in fact some of them are born in early 2000 they don't understand Nigeria voting system.

What surprised me today is igbo youths that 90% of them are doing their business in Yorubaland without any form of intimidation from anywhere the same Tinubu gave works for many igbo youths in lagos.warned their elders from endorsing Tinubu. Imagine if Yoruba youths do the same how will you people feel?

Even pa Adebanjo a Yoruba man backing peter obi no single Yoruba talk about it you igbo has never hidden your disdain for Yoruba people . Anyway this election may thought many of a lesson let the game begin .
Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
The campaign have not started but they have start shivering.
No mind them.

1 Like

Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by AlaafinOfOyo: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubu is old and sick and a channel to make Shettima president. It's commonse.

1 Like

Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by Tochi3(m): 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
cheesy grin

Igbo youth .. no more Ipob youth... wonders shall never end

3 Likes

Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by Curious345: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
duro4chang:
only a mad man or mad woman will look the APC in the face and say " I want you to fork me more"

2 Likes

Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by alanto: 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
They will say somebody is playing ethnic politics

1 Like

Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
Curious345:
only a mad man or mad woman will look the APC in the face and say " I want you to fork me more"
Today is Sunday the day of the Lord no come here to talk rubbish. Respect yourself.
Tinubu has been tried and tested. He will not disappoint. May God bless him with wisdom to govern the country in the right way. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity. On his mandate we stand. No shaking.

1 Like

Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by Curious345: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Today is Sunday the day of the Lord no come here to talk rubbish. Respect yourself.
Tinubu has been tried and tested. He will not disappoint. May God bless him with wisdom to govern the country in the right way. May his time usher in peace progress and prosperity. On his mandate we stand. No shaking.
LoL

Hnmm
Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
If obi come second in this forthcoming election I will stop posting on Nairaland.
Curious345:
So you brought your emotions to the negotiating table ? Please come back home with a cup of tears OBI-DATTI IS YOU NEW COMMANDER IN CHIEF

1 Like

Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
Are you his doctor.
AlaafinOfOyo:
Tinubu is old and sick and a channel to make Shettima president. It's commonse.

1 Like

Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by kcnwaigbo: 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

90% of igbos are not doing business in Lagos.Quit been stupid.Proportion of igbos in Lagos are not even up to 10%
Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by Curious345: 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
If obi come second in this forthcoming election I will stop posting on Nairaland.
like said .. obi datti is your incoming COMMANDER in chief ..

Buhari is not voting tinubu
APC national chairman is not voting tinubu
Pastor ADEBOYE is not voting tinubu..

Abii you think only votes of agberos can propel him to Aso rock ?
Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by Curious345: 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

you have about 7 monikers .. so which one will you stop posting with ?
Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by jerk: 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2022
Since igbos are doing business in Lagos they should vote bokoharam and embezzler as a president? This OP is still being fed by his parents.
Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 2:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Curious345:
LoL

Hnmm
I am correct, right?
Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by AlaafinOfOyo: 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Are you his doctor.

You don't need to even be a doctor to know a sick person. When your child is sick at home do you first ask the doctor "doctor, is my child sick?". Tinubu is so sick that making him president is a calamity waiting to happen. If you don't want Obi, support Atiku. Those are the healthy aspirants.
Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by christistruth01: 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Are you his doctor.

They said the same thing about Buhari that has almost completed his 2nd term as President of Nigeria

When it comes to Politics their Judgement is not just poor it is woeful
Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by 00FFT00(m): 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Shut up please.
You sound desperate and pitiable in your mendacity.
Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by 00FFT00(m): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
christistruth01:

They said the same thing about Buhari that has almost completed his 2nd term as President of Nigeria

When it comes to Politics their Judgement is not just poor it is woeful

At the cost to our lives, as depicted in the picture below:

1 Share

Re: We Should Talk About Igbo Youth Stopping Their Elders From Endorsing Tinubu by Nyamuri: 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
You should blame your foolish Yoruba folks claiming woke and sophisticated! Igbo group will never endorse Yoruba, but see ur people selling una out because of wokeness

You even let religion divide you!
Tinubuadvocate:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northerners Will Never Vote For Tinubu - El-Rufai (Video) / IPOB Members Turn Up For Tinubu In Ebonyi State / For Those Who Are Contemplating Suicide/ Giving Up. See This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.