Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

New And Jot Job Opportunities For You To Earn In Dollars HAS BEEN REVEALED - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / New And Jot Job Opportunities For You To Earn In Dollars HAS BEEN REVEALED (384 Views)

How Much Does A Soldier Or A Naval Officer Earn In Nigeria? / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New And Jot Job Opportunities For You To Earn In Dollars HAS BEEN REVEALED by Goodnewsvick(m): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hello, my name is Victor and I work in the Human Resources Department of Meta Ocean (NFT) (Nigeria Branch). Companies are looking for part-time online employees. �Part-time jobs are easy to do, right on your phone. 10-20 minutes to work! This can be done in your spare time and will give you extra income without affecting your current job. Newcomers immediately get $5 (#4500), which can be used to complete part-time tasks every day to earn extra income, daily salary: 15,000-50,000. If you are interested in this part-time job!
Contact me on WhatsApp No. 08105866788 to get the link for free registration and claim $5 bonus to be able to start working and make extra income. No hidden charges.
The job is for you to simply complete a simple task everyday and get paid for it in dollars. Join us and earn money for yourself in dollars

(1) (Reply)

Are You? Weekend, Diy, Testimonial, Skills Learning / 5 Benefits Hilda Baci Will Get From The Guinness World Record She Just Broke / Amazon Kdp Is The New Goldmine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.